Crystal clear water rolling up onto white sandy beaches is just a fraction of the things you can look forward to experiencing in the Maldives! While it’s 100% fine to spend most of your days lounging under palm trees, in the two weeks that I spent on these spectacular islands, I came up with quite the list of must-do things in the Maldives!
1. Dance with the dolphins
2. Sending good vibes from Maldives
3. The most beautiful place on earth, you guys agree?
4. What dream look like, will visit soon!
5. The place to be
6. Oh, I hope everything will be better soon, so we can travel back to paradise
7. Stunning private ocean retreats
8. Floating breakfast at paradise is what I need
9. Heaven is a place on earth?
10. So peaceful
11. Crystal clear water of the Maldives
12.Sunny side of life
13. Enjoying sunny side of life
14. Beach, sand, and sun
15. The Perfect Holiday Destination
16. Crystalline waters with beautiful shades of blue
17. Aerial view at Maldives, so beautiful
18. This place is heaven
19. Wanna sit and relax at here?
20. That’s life, thrown back when I was at paradise
21. Paradise vibes, good vibe only, send this to your friend!
22. The perfect destination
23. Perfect sunny day
24. What’s on your mind? Peaceful, inner peace?
25. Destination for romance..! Agree? Also, you can enjoy your solo trip at here as well
26. Enjoying the sun, the sun will shine again, at Maldives
27. Life at Maldives beach, wonderful
28. All I need is this blue and white color
29. My favorite #destination, Maldives
30. Dream place, only at Maldives
31. White Sandy Lonely Beaches
32. Happy Sunday to all from Maldives
33. Beautiful and freshwater from the Maldives
34. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails
35. Our resident guitar shark, welcome
36. The Maldives is really amazing
37. Sending good vibe only from The Maldives
38. Meet my new friend, lil baby shark
39. Beautiful day at The Maldives, fresh air, clean sky and beautiful blue water
40. Paradise is calling! Take me here after everything is alright
41. Beach Rules: Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required
42. We dream in colors borrowed from the sea
43. This is I want how my life started, sand, beach and the ocean away
44. Happy Sunday, sending Hi from The Maldives
45. All I wanted on Monday started like
46. All welcome the lil baby sharks are coming