1. Leaping into adventure above Hawaii's breathtaking scenery
Hawaii is one of the most popular destinations in the world for skydiving because of its stunning natural beauty and ideal weather conditions.
Don't keep this breathtaking experience to yourself! Tag a friend who would love to take the leap with you
2. 10 beautiful lakes in Austria. Save the post and get ready for some water activities and hikes
Austria is known for its beautiful lakes, with over 800 lakes throughout the country
3. Adventure awaits in Lebanon
Nothing beats the thrill of ziplining between two majestic mountains, taking in the stunning scenery around you. Lebanon is a hidden gem that's waiting to be explored, so come along for the ride
The Lebanon Mountains offer some of the best hiking and trekking opportunities in the region, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea
Have you ever experienced the natural beauty of Lebanon? Tag a friend who loves adventure and nature, and start planning your trip to this amazing country today
4. As the sun sets on Philadelphia, the city comes alive with a warm glow that's both peaceful and invigorating
It's a moment of beauty and tranquility, where the past and present merge into something truly magical
Did You Know One of the best places to view the sunset in Philadelphia is from the top of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, which offers panoramic views of the city.
Tag someone who loves a good sunset! Philadelphia's skyline is truly a sight to behold, and there's no better way to experience it than during sunset
5. Colors and charm at every turn. Discovering the breathtaking beauty of Cinque Terre, Italy
Cinque Terre comprises five small fishing villages - Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore - that are famous for their colorful buildings, vineyards, olive groves, and stunning coastal views
6. Dubrovnik, Croatia is the meaning of a great vacation
The city of Dubrovnik, also known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the Adriatic region. Nowadays, Dubrovnik is popular due to its beauty and cultural heritage. But, during history, it was an important harbor and a major center of trade in the Mediterranean
7. Escape to Mentawai Island, Indonesia, where crystal clear waters meet sandy shores
and stunning sunsets paint the sky in a palette of vibrant colors
The island is known for its beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, and world-class surf breaks, which attract surfers from all over the world
8. Feeling small amidst the vast, rolling hills of South Africa's stunning green landscape
The vibrant shades of green in the mountains are simply breathtaking.
Did You Know Table Mountain, located in Cape Town, is one of South Africa's most iconic landmarks and is believed to be one of the oldest mountains in the world
9. From the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco is a city that has it all
From the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco is a city that has it all
10. Get lost in the mesmerizing and infinite beauty of Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat, covering an area of over 10,000 square kilometers
11. Get ready to be transported to a fairytale land! The charming buildings of Zaandam in Netherlands are straight out of a storybook
The city is known for its unique architecture, which features colorful, traditional Dutch houses with green wooden facades and steeply pitched roofs.
Have you ever visited Zaandam? Tag someone you'd love to explore this charming Dutch town with!
12. Here is hidden gem to hike lovers, at Saxer Lucke, Switzerland
If you’re heading to Alpstein mountain range in Appenzell in Switzerland, then a Saxer Lücke hike is one thing you’ll want to add to your itinerary. It’s one of the most impressive geological formations that protrudes as part of a fault in the Alpsteins
13. It looks like we won’t stop praying there
St. Bartholomew’s is a Roman Catholic pilgrimage church in the Berchtesgadener Land district of Bavaria in Germany. The church is located at the western shore of the Königssee lake, on the Hirschau peninsula. It can only be reached by ship or after a long hike across the surrounding mountains. A first chapel at the lake was built in 1134 by the Provosts of Berchtesgaden
14. Jaw-dropping views at every turn. Exploring the beauty of the Dolomites in Italy
The range is named after French geologist Déodat de Dolomieu, who discovered that the rock in the area was composed of a unique type of carbonate called dolomite
15. Lost in a sea of vibrant tulips
Did You Know:
The Netherlands is the largest exporter of tulip bulbs in the world, producing over 3 billion bulbs annually.
Have you ever seen tulips as beautiful as these? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
16. Lost in the beauty of Sri Lanka's golden hour
Soaring through the skies and capturing this stunning FPV shot is an unforgettable experience!
The coastline of Sri Lanka is around 1,340 km long and is known for its beautiful beaches, such as Mirissa, Unawatuna, and Hikkaduwa.
Share the wonder of Sri Lanka with someone you love! Tag a friend who you would want to experience this amazing country with
17. Lost in the picturesque charm of Santorini, Greece
The island has a unique landscape featuring white-washed houses and blue domed churches built into the cliffs overlooking the sea.
Dreaming of exploring Santorini with someone special? Tag your travel buddy and start planning your adventure
18. Medellin, Colombia, at night is a sight to behold
with its stunning lights painting the sky in a palette of vibrant colors. This city is alive with energy, and every moment spent here is a moment to remember
The city's nightlife is heavily influenced by its Latin American culture, with many venues featuring music and entertainment from around the region
Explore the city's vibrant culture and make memories that will last a lifetime
19. Norway’s shades of green
20. POV: you’re in the world’s best airport, at Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore
Jewel Changi Airport is a multi-purpose complex located at Singapore’s Changi Airport. It features a large indoor garden, the world’s largest indoor waterfall, a range of shops, restaurants and a hotel. The complex was designed to enhance the airport experience and has quickly become a popular destination for travelers and locals alike
21. Sinclair Castle might seem like an abandoned castle, but it is full of historical stories
The castle was a cultural, artistic, and social center of this region of Scotland until the end of the 17th century, and was of strategic importance as it was situated along cliffs overlooking the North Sea. During the Civil War, Cromwellian troops occupied the complex
22. Some natural immunity, at Some natural immunity
Once a hidden gem, by now an Insta star and a popular stop on the Iceland road trip of many. Stuðlagil, the Basalt Column Canyon in Jökuldalur valley, Eastern Iceland deserves the fame though, and it’s still worth visiting
23. Strolling in style with a stunning backdrop of Turkish culture and architecture, at Istanbul, Turkey
Süleymaniye Mosque: Built during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, the Süleymaniye Mosque is one of the largest and grandest mosques in Istanbul. It features beautiful Islamic calligraphy and a large courtyard.
Have you ever visited a mosque as stunning as this one? Share your favorite mosque experience in the comments below
24. Thailand from the sky, at Ko Phi Phi Don + Pi Leh Lagoon
Getting to Ko Phi Phi Don: You can get to Ko Phi Phi
Don by taking a ferry or speed boat from the main island (like Phuket or Krabi) which costs about $13-35 and 1-2 hours depending on your location!
There are no driving roads, so once you get to Ton Sai Pier, there are plenty of longtail taxi boats who can take you to any part of the island (about $3-5 per person)
- Getting to Pi Leh Lagoon: Many hotels offer boat rides to the lagoon or island hopping, however, you can also go to any booth in the main city area to book a tour. Island hopping tours can cost between $18-100 depending on if you take a public tour or a private group speedboat
25. The best way to watch the time-lapse of the northern lights, at Tromso, Norway
Tromsø is a great city break for a long weekend in the winter or summer if you’re Europe-based and is a perfect addition to a Norway trip if you’re not. You can check out my Tromsø itinerary which details just how many days you should spend in the Northern Norwegian capital
26. The only way to feel truly free is to fall from the sky." - Experience life to the fullest with skydiving
The first successful freefall jump was made in 1914 by a U.S. Army captain named Albert Berry
27. This is the ideal way to enjoy a vacation, at Milos, Greece
Milos is an island that has it all: beaches of unbelievable beauty, eerie settings, catacombs, old pirate stories, volcanic craters, Cycladic hospitality, superb all-suite hotels, and a sensational sunset
28. Welcome to Sao Tome, a hidden gem of Africa that's waiting to be discovered
This island paradise is home to lush rainforests, pristine beaches, and a vibrant culture that's as warm and welcoming as the tropical sun
The island has a rich cultural heritage that is influenced by both African and Portuguese traditions, and there are a number of festivals and celebrations throughout the year that showcase the country's unique culture.
Have you ever visited a place as stunning as Sao Tome? Tag a friend who would love to experience the beauty and adventure of this island paradise
29. What a waterfall! At Seljalandfoss waterfall, Iceland
Seljalandsfoss is a waterfall in Iceland.
Seljalandsfoss is located in the South Region in Iceland right by Route 1 and the road that leads to Pórsmörk Road 249. The waterfall drops 60 m (197 ft) and is part of the Seljalands River that has its origin in the volcano glacier Eyjafjallajökull. Visitors can walk behind the falls into a small cave
30. Why you should hike in Taiwan
When hiking in Taiwan, it’s important to be prepared with proper gear and to check the weather forecast before setting out on your hike. Additionally, it’s recommended to hire a guide or join a hiking group for safety and to fully appreciate the natural beauty of the area