1. Get lost in Peru's beauty
Peru is the third-largest country in South America and home to the world-famous Machu Picchu ruins
2. The brightest pink salt lake in the world
Hutt Lagoon is an expansive salt lake located in rural South Australia. This unusual landscape is formed by a combination of salt flats and a low-lying lake, and is known for its stunning pink color
3. Isla Palma is located just two hours away by yacht from Cartagena from India
Their surroundings are full of coral beaches, mangroves and cynotes. Thanks to its imposing beauty, Isla de Palma has become the ideal destination for strangers and strangers who want to enjoy a good holiday on the coast.
It's an ideal island to put everything aside and enjoy nature and all its goodness.
Besides being an ideal beach enclave for lovers of coastal tourism, the Island of Palma is one of the most important ecological reserves in the region. Tourists can appreciate pink flamingos, squirrels, monkeys, birds, crabs and other animals that make life on the island
4. Vasco da Gama Bridge
The Vasco da Gama Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge that spans the Tagus River in Lisbon, Portugal. It is one of the longest bridges in Europe, with a total length of 17.2 kilometers (10.7 miles). The bridge was named after the Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama, who was the first European to reach India by sea in 1498
5. Experience the City of Love like a local
Stay in one of Paris's charming Airbnbs and immerse yourself in the city's romantic ambiance
Paris's Airbnbs is that they offer a unique and affordable way to stay in the heart of the city. Many of the apartments are located in historic buildings with charming architecture and offer a more authentic Parisian experience than traditional hotels
6. Let’s take a trip to a few of Colombia’s beaches. Which one is your favorite?
7. Discovering a whole new world above the clouds in New Zealand
New Zealand is known for its stunning natural beauty, and there's no better way to appreciate it than from above the clouds. The country is home to a number of spots that offer breathtaking views from high above, providing a unique and unforgettable perspective on the landscape below
8. Historic center of Cartagena. Who else likes this view?
9. Escape to the enchanting city of Cartagena, where every corner is a colorful adventure waiting to be discovered
10. The amazing Cartagena, Colombia
Cartagena is a rapidly developing Caribbean tourist destination with picture perfect and brightcoloredred buildings, historic landmarks, and Caribbean beaches. Cartagena’s becoming an excellent alternative to the popular Caribbean islands, but much of the city is still unknown amongst the majority of the world
11. A beautiful drone view that encapsulates the natural beauty of Cartagena
12. This is Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
Cartagena de Indias is filled with unique elements that make it a city of majestic beauty and a favorite destination for international tourism. La Heroica, as it is also known, falls in love with its visitors with the multiple attractions it offers, and this place is joy, color, adventure, diversity, history, dreamscapes, tradition, fauna and flora
13. Experience the beauty of Iceland’s natural wonders! Don’t miss the stunning waterfalls that will take your breath away
Iceland is home to over 10,000 waterfalls, with the most famous ones being Gullfoss, Skógafoss, and Seljalandsfoss. The country’s unique geological features
14. Experience the magic of Brazil in Rio’s colourful streets
Have you ever been to Brazil?
Christ the Redeemer is a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, that stands at 98 feet tall
15. Heaven on earth? La Fortuna in Costa Rica comes pretty close
La Fortuna is a small town located in the northern part of Costa Rica, in the province of Alajuela. The town is known for its proximity to the Arenal Volcano, which was one of the most active volcanoes in the world until 2010.
16. Fly with us over the Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for its volcanoes, cloud forests and sandy beaches. Located in Central America between Nicaragua and Panama, Costa Rica is a small country sandwiched between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. But don’t let its small size fool you. Costa Rica is full of delicious food, great coffee, and adventures that make for the perfect vacation
17. Dramatic volcanoes, misty cloud forest, and deep river valleys make Costa Rica an ideal destination for the adventure minded
Poas Volcano National Park is one of Costa Rica’s most important national parks. Possibly the most visited and one of the only national parks in the country, it can be considered the most important in the country in terms of tourism.Poas is one of Costa Rica’s active volcanoes, with minor volcanic activity including: B. Fumaroles. It continuously produces gas and steam from its main crater
18. Standing in awe of the majestic Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica
Arenal Volcano is one of the most famous natural attractions in Costa Rica, located in the northern region of the country. It stands at a height of 1,657 meters (5,437 feet) and was once one of the most active volcanoes in the world, with regular eruptions that began in 1968 and continued until 2010
19. Experience the power and awe-inspiring beauty of Costa Rica's volcanic landscapes
20. Poas Volcano is well worth a day trip during
your travels around Costa Rica
There are more than 121 volcanic formations in Costa Rica, and seven of them are active. Poas Volcano has the second widest crater in the world and Arenal is one of the ten most active volcanoes in the world. Costa Rica hosts more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity even though its landmass only takes up
21. Step into the future with The Oculus, NYC where modern architecture meets urban elegance
The Oculus is a transportation hub located in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It was designed by architect Santiago Calatrava and opened in 2016
22. The biggest waves in the world are here in Nazaré, Portugal
The Waves of Nazaré are a famous natural phenomenon that attracts surfers from around the world to the coastal town of Nazaré, located in central Portugal. These waves are some of the largest and most powerful in the world, with some reaching heights of over 100 feet (30 meters).
23. The Temple of Philae is located on a magical island
its considered as one of the most beautiful temples in Aswan and I can attest to it, it's a wonder. You get there by a boat, so get to see all of these breathtaking sceneries
Let me tell you some trivia:
* Is dedicated to Isis, The Goddess of healing and magic.
* The temple was submerged underwater & was part of the UNESCO's rescue mission to the ancient Egyptian temples.
* Accommodates the charming story of the ancient legend of creation (Isis & Osiris)
* Proves the birth of the falcon headed god Horus.
* It hosts the most beautiful Mammisi (birth house) with Hathoric capitals (Hathor goddess of motherhood).
Did you visit this temple before ?
24. Nubian village, clearly one of my favorite places in Egypt. So beautiful!
25. Port Said,an European city in Egyptian land
26. POV: you are snorkling in Blue Hole, Dahab
27. Fun day out in Taba, Egypt. Snorkelling in the Red Sea. Definitely recommend adding it to the list
28. 4 weeks in Egypt travel guide
Save for later: details below!
📍Red Sea (optional for start or at the end) - 7 days
📍Luxor: start Nile Cruise to Aswan with stops in Edfu and Komombo - 5 days
📍Cairo - 2 days
📍Giza - 2 days
📍Siwa Oasis - 4/5 days
📍Alexandria - 3 days
29. South of Egypt - 7 days itinerary
📍2 days in Cairo:
- Pyramids of Giza
- Lunch at Pyramids Lounge or Mena House
- Cairo citadel
- Visit the beautiful mosques of Cairo
- The Egyptian museum
- Khan Al Khalili Souk
- Al Manyal Palace
📍3 days in Aswan:
- Visit the Cataract hotel
- 1/2 day in Abu Simbel (35 min flight from Aswan)
- Philae temple
- Kom Ombo temple
- Nubian village
📍2 days in Luxor:
- Horus/Edfu temple (on the way from Aswan)
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Karnak temple
- Luxor temple
- Hatchepsut temple
- Hot Air Balloons (sunrise)
Optional: Dendera temple in Qena, 1h from Luxor by car
30. Witnessing the raw power of Hawaii’s volcanoes
The Big Island of Hawaii is home to one of the world’s most active and iconic volcanoes, Kilauea. Visitors can witness the awe-inspiring power of nature as they explore volcanic landscapes, hike through lava fields, and even witness molten lava flows. It is a unique and captivating experience of the island’s geologic wonders