1. Go for an adventure of a lifetime in Namibia
When it comes to gazing, Namibia has you covered with its stunning sunrises, desert landscapes, and animal sightings.
Etosha National Park
2. Embrace the unknown, at Moab, Utah, USA
Utah’s Moab is the location for a thrill of an adventure whether it be rope swinging or off-road driving
3. He is living it up in Alaska. Would you take a dip in this water?
Exploring the area by boat is a guaranteed way to get front-row views to the glaciers and tranquil waters.
4. Take a look at those Switzerland’s beauty! Which of the nine locations shown caught your attention?
1. Lake Thun Roads
2. Boat Trip at the lake Lucerne
3. Behind the Giessbachfalls
4. Charming Village Grimentz
5. Wengen Train to Lauterbrunnen
6. Refreshing Areuse Gorge
7. Breathtaking View from Seelisberg
8. Red Train in Appenzell
9. Alpaca Family
5. Road trip through Lofoten, Norway
Lofoten is home to some dramatic scenery making it a nature lover’s dream destination. You get everything from tall peaky mountains to white-sandy beaches
6. Today we shows you guys what might be the most beautiful café in the world. At Parque Lage, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The PLage Café is located in the central courtyard of Parque Lage in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Stop by for a leisurely brunch, for art exhibitions, or to just soak up the beauty of Brazil in a relaxed atmosphere
7. Join us in the Dominican Republic, a country that never ceases to amaze
Welcome to Cayo Arena off the northwestern shores! The shallow turquoise waters here make this a paradise for snorkeling fans to encounter abundant marine life
8. Make a splash with us at the Frenzy Waterpark, France
Here you can slide into a jump to show off your best dives and stunts. This is just one of many waterparks in the South of France, which is known to have some of the best waterparks in Europe
9. Making magic happen in Greece
The Acropolis of Athens is an iconic monument of the ancient Greek civilization and has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
10. Out on the water with this boy, at Hawaii
Watch this boy cruising and catching a wave in Hawaii. There’s no better place to learn how to surf than in Hawaii - no matter what your age or skill level is
From @usurf808 vs @surfphotographyhawaii
11. Join us at America’s first SlideWheel
The Medusa’s Slidewheel at Mt. Olympus Resort & Parks combines the movement of a ferris wheel and the speed and thrill of a waterslide. Home to over 20 indoor and outdoor water parks, Wisconsin offers wholesome fun for everyone
12. Join us on the 88th floor of this penthouse for what might be the best view in New York City
Welcome to Billionaires’ Row, a set of luxury skyscrapers clustered around 57th street in Manhattan. Here you will find some of the tallest and most expensive buildings in the world
13. Racing through the streets of Paris for our next stop on our FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 journey with us
14. Santa spotted in Montreux, Switzerland
The Montreux Christmas Market in Switzerland is classified as one of the most beautiful in Europe. During the month, 170 merchants, craftsmen, and restaurant owners in illuminated chalets bring an extra touch of magic to the holiday season
15. Sometimes all we can do is think about the towering white cliffs of Étretat, France
Standing at 70 meters (230 feet), these stunning cliffs in Normandy soar less than a 3 hour train ride from Paris! Did you know about this town in France
16. Zoom through Ireland. Would you dare do this?
For exciting outdoor activities like kiteboarding, visit during the summer when Ireland’s landscapes are at their most vibrant and the days are at their longest
17. Say goodbye to fall, at Lutsen, Minnesota, USA
We’re going to miss Lutsen in Minnesota’s auburn, amber, and crimson colored leaves
18. At Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, the night’s always young
Singapore’s skyline and endless sea of twinkling lights are unparalleled. Known as “Instant Asia”, Singapore is a cultural melting pot and an ever-evolving wonderland with countless attractions for travelers
No matter how late at night, there are tons of activities to do here! On your stay at Marina Bay Sands, you can:
• Gaze upon the Singapore skyline from the SkyPark Observation Deck
• Shop in style at over 170 luxury and premium brands at @theshoppesmbs
• Tuck into delectable gourmet experiences at celebrity chef restaurants
• Explore art, science, technology, and culture
• Soak in the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool
From @andrewjmes with aerials by @victorwanyi @jugenstil, @xstephgt @richardenglisch @Donikaseferi
19. welcomes you to the Capital of Christmas, at Strasbourg, France
Strasbourg in France gets decked out in lights and decorations to create a bewitching atmosphere for the most marvelous of holidays
20. Are you ready to embark on an adventure, at Bahamas
Check out the beautiful views he came across while crossing the Atlantic Ocean from the Haulover Boat Ramp in Miami to Bimini in the Bahamas
21. Welcomes you to Harbin Ice & Snow World in China. Who’s ready for a turn on this slide?
One of the highlights is their super ice slide that is 423 meters long with a height of 21 meters
22. Today we are taking you on an adventure, at Yosemite National Park, California, USA
If you’re in California, you’ve got to visit the world-famous Yosemite National Park. Whether you’re an extreme outdoor enthusiast or the quiet nature observer, there is a hike for all of you
23. Thrillingly set on the edge of natural rock formations at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Who wants to kickstart their staycation with this epic slide?
This is the stunning Water Reserve, a 3-bedroom spacious villa standing over the water and between the mountain rocks. Its perfect location guarantees a relaxing time on, over, and under the water with panoramic views of the sunset
There’s also a nearby bay where you can do island-hopping and soak up their colorful coast and culture. Experience this island escape with Six Senses!
24. Seoul, South Korea presents a sky full of fireworks
Welcome to the 2022 Seoul Fireworks Festival in South Korea! Can you believe this event sets off 100,000 fireworks with more than a million viewers
25. Go for a swim with us in the Dominican Republic. Would you spend RD$200 ($3.65 USD) per person to entry this sanctuary?
Hoyo Claro is a cenote that is known for its crystal-clear blue waters
26. Brighten up your day with us by taking a stroll through the streets of Atlixco
This city in Mexico is filled with bright colors from its houses and buildings to the flowers and plants that cover every street
27. Experience some of the most beautiful sunsets in La Parva, Chile
2,750 meters above sea level and not too far from the country’s capital of Santiago, you will find La Parva Ski Resort, which has excellent trails chosen by world class skiers
28. Today we enjoys spectacular views in Phang-nga. How calming is this sunrise?
The Phang-nga province of Thailand is known for its native wildlife, unspoiled rivers, intriguing caves, and James Bond Island. If you plan to visit Thailand soon, bookmark this stay and tag your friends!
29. Climb to the top with us for this picturesque view. Would you hike this trail?
Laugavegur is a long-distance trail in southern Iceland, which National Geographic listed as one of the most beautiful trails in the world. On this trail, you can find everything from colorful mountains to black obsidian lava, hot springs, crystal-clear lakes, black sandy desert, and lush forested area
30. You’re in for a surprise. Have you been to Hermanus, South Africa before?
As this guy was casually kitesurfing in South Africa’s Hermanus, a whale made an appearance. If you find yourself along the south coast of South Africa between June and December, keep an eye out for those southern right and humpback whales