1. Throwback the firework moment at Singapore. Happy New Year
2. Crazy view of NYC but please don’t try this!
3. Lauterbrunnen is a village and a municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli
administrative district in the canton of Bern in Switzerland. Have you been to Switzerland?
From swiss_beautiful TT
4. How beautiful is Indonesia! Here are some facts about Indonesia
-Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world.
-There are 100 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
-Indonesia has over 600 ethnic groups.
5. Winter has its own beauty, at Oregon, USA
6. Neuschwanstein Castle is a 19th-century historicism palace above the village of Hohenschwangau in southwest Bavaria
Germany. It was built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in honour of composer Wilhelmina Richard Wagner
7. Hazy sunset at Dubai
8. The amazing pastel sunset with the snowy mountain behind, at Slovakia
9. Hovden is a village situated in upper Setesdalen Valley, Norway
The scenery here is beautiful with mountains, open country, water and birch woodland. What’s on your bucket list this year?
10. Stokksnes Peninsula is one of the top locations in south east Iceland
It’s a private land and you have to pay an admission fee to be able to visit but it’s all worth it. The reflection of Vestrahorn mountain in the lagoon at the foot of the mountain filled with seawater is what makes Stokksnes black sand beach so special
11. Lake Oeschinen is a Unesco World Heritage Site and considered by many to be the most beautiful mountain lake in the Alps
The color of the 56-metered deep lake changes between blue, green, and turquoise-and all of the above. Who would you go there with?
12. Throwback Happy New Year moment from New York
13. Drachenburg Castle with a bird eye view, at Germany
14. The most amazing moment from Dubai, once time per year!
15. My excitement for 2022! Are you excited too?
16. I got the chills just watching this, at Idaho, USA
From TT @ chicken23451
17. Happy new year to all of you, from Dubai! We hope this year brings you peace, health, and happiness. 2022 will gonna be a blast!
18. Kootenai Falls swinging bridge, right above the Kootenai River in Montana
you can get the rush of the rapids and the seclusion of the mountains. In 1984, a flood ripped through the area and tore out the original bridge. It’s since been rebuilt with a stronger foundation and is now protected by the Libby Dam from future destruction
19. Spider-man when he first learned how to use his webs: AHHh, at Utah
20. Bom Jardim is a small village located around 150 km North of Cuiabá
Capital of State of Mato Grosso), Brazilian mid-west
From @daydamm @vilkertravels
21. The most epic firework before, at Paris, France
22. Rehearsal of Russian Swing Act by Cirque du Soleil! Have you seen them?
From @impeccbl3 TT
23. Largest high alpine meadow in Europe during sunset, at Italy
24. Sliding down from the 53rd floor of a high-rise ensconced within an all-glass capsule at Dubai
25. Be with the nature, amazing vibe for any nature lover!
26. It’s cuffing season alright, so adorable
27. This has to be the best view ever!Where is the best view you’ve had? At Washington State
28. Merry go round everyone?
29. Pink pastel sunset sky, right at Poland to the north and Slovakia to the south
30. Just casually chilling up there! Would you try this? Epic vibe at Dubai
From @kuczynska.maja @mairis_l
31. So fierce, look at this adorable big catto at Norway
32. The last sun rays get through the dark clouds
33. Distinguished gentleman, tag a distinguished gentleman you know, at Ballart, Victoria, Australia
From @zookeeperkimicorne @ballaratwildlifepark
34. This time of the year, everywhere you go is just so magical, at Vancouver, Canada
35. Would you try this swing at Dubai?
36. Some facts about Shinjuku, Japan
It officially has the busiest train station in the world, where every day 3.4 million passengers utilize six different train companies.
-It has the largest number of eating establishments in all 23 wards of Tokyo: 5, 795
-It has he biggest collection of skyscrapers in Tokyo
-Its shoppers spend almost $28 million per day… every day