1. Discover the Christmas wonder of Europe! 🌟🎄
2. Step into luxury in St. Petersburg metro also known as ‘Palace of the People’. 🤩✨
3. Every corner reveals a story carved in stone, a testament to the timeless beauty of this historical city. ✨🤍
4. Discover the charm of a European Christmas! 🌟🎄
5. Immerse yourself in the holiday spirit in Paris! 🎉🗼
6. Embrace the beauty of Christmas in Europe! 🌍✈️
7. Immerse yourself in the magic of Europe this holiday season! ✨🎄
8. Embrace the magic of Europe this holiday season! ✨🎄
9. Rainy day in London ☔️
Not a big fan of coffee (I had hot chocolate) but that blueberry muffin was out of this World!
Team coffee or Tea?
10. Indulging in the charm of Paris at Lv’s exquisite new hotel
11. Christmas Markets & The Fashion Street
💡 :The Market in front of St. Stephen’s Basilica was again chosen as the Best Christmas Market in Europe.
Budapest’s most famous shopping area is around Váci Street, which is very close to the hotel, including Vörösmarty Square and Deák Ferenc Street, or, as most people call it, the Fashion Street. It is on the same street as Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest.
🎄The Market in front of St. Stephen’s Basilica
🎄The Market on Vörösmarty Square
12. Lost in the tranquil beauty of Lofoten Islands, Norway
13. Galata tower; a testament to the city’s rich history and cultural heritage, at Istanbul, Turkey
14. Chasing thrills in Norway’s snowy paradise, an exhilarating winter experience! ❄️☃️🏔
15. Duomo rooftops, at Milan, Italy
16. Experience the enchanting Christmas charm and timeless elegance of Paris! ✨🎄
17. Wander through Europe’s diverse holiday traditions and scenic landscapes this Christmas! 🌍🎄
18. Sometimes experiences are worth so much more then a monetary value, but this one in Colmar takes the cake for the best deal in Alsace and France for that matter
Take an 8 euro tour by boat of Little Venice canals in Colmar, check out Barque Colmar au fil de l’eau * Sweet Narcisse for the tour and go online in advance to reserve a time and pay when you get there. I went at 4 pm which was perfect to see the canals light up with Christmas Lights.
But the best thing about this is it happens year round and it is a great way to learn a bit about Colmar from a local and get to have a picturesque ride through Little Venice with a few surprise bridges you have to duck and cover for!
When you go to the “instagram spots” you will be given a dose of Instagram vs reality in Alsace, one of the spots Bridge in Rue Des Tanneurs is packed with people all of the time. That is why this is the perfect way to escape the crowds of Colmar by getting on the water.
Who is ready to explore Colmar France during Christmas or anytime of year really?
19. Explore the diverse holiday traditions and scenic beauty of Europe this Christmas! 🌍🎄
20. Explore the holiday magic and charming Christmas markets with fellow travelers in France!🎄
21. POV: you visited Switzerland during winter
22. Step into a winter wonderland at the Montreux, Switzerland Christmas Market
where the holiday spirit is so contagious, even the Grinch would crack a smile! 🎄🎠🎡
Nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman), this market is like Santa’s secret hideaway, filled with festive delights and enough mulled wine to make even Rudolph’s nose glow 🍷🦌🧑🏻🎄
As you stroll through the market, your senses will be tantalized by the aroma of roasted chestnuts, gingerbread, and Swiss chocolate that wafts through the air 🌰🫖🫕🍫
Now, I must warn you, the Montreux Christmas Market can get busier than Santa’s workshop on Christmas Eve. The crowds can be as thick as Santa’s beard. So, if you prefer a more relaxed experience, try visiting during weekdays or plan your trip outside of peak hours. Trust me, it’s worth it to avoid the hustle and bustle.
🛷🎅🏻🍪 Hold on to your stockings, folks! Santa Claus is taking his sleigh for a spin above Lake Geneva! Every day at 5 PM, 6 PM, and 7 PM, you can catch Santa soaring through the sky, spreading holiday cheer like confetti. But wait, there’s more! On weekends, Santa’s feeling extra generous and adds an extra ride at 4 PM. It’s like a rollercoaster of Christmas magic! So grab your hot cocoa, put on your reindeer antlers, and get ready for a sleigh ride that’ll have you saying, “Ho, ho, holy moly, that was fun!” 🏻
23. Absolutely amazed by the architecture of this museum! 🤩🤯 At The Twist, Norway
24. Embracing the magical charm of Switzerland during the winter season
25. Opera Garnier: A Parisian jewel of grand architecture and timeless art
26. Welcome to Mystery Hotel Budapest Glamorous interiors with a hint of Magic 💫
💡: This eclectic palace was built by the Hungarian Freemasons in the 19th century. As the life of the Freemasons was full of mystery and mystique, so is our hotel; shrouded with legends and secrets.
The concierge at the front of the Great Hall Restaurant & Lounge has a small library from where our guests may borrow various mystic themed books and movies.
Zoltán Varró interior designer fine-tuned the atmosphere with optical illusions.
The grand staircase of the building being lit by old-fashioned candles, Aladdin’s flying carpet above the front desk.
Sometimes we feel we are in an ancient mansion and sometimes in a luxurious palace.
The elevator is covered with large, heavy velvet curtains, which open magically. One of our separate rooms can only be accessed by a secret door opener. Walking under the arches, the blinking candle carries the secrets of the past centuries.
27. Slow mornings in Northern Italy