1. Aloha state of mind
Hawaii is the world’s largest island chain, and it’s the only U.S. state completely made up of islands. But only 7 of its 132 islands are inhabited: Hawaii (also known as the Big Island), Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Oahu, Kauai, and Niihau
2. Here are some drone shots over the crystal clear waters of Hawaii
3. Beautiful views around Seychelles Islands
4. Magical morning in Nusa Penida, at Rumah Pohon “Tree House”
5. Imagine staying there, you’ll never leave. Hidden gem in the heart of Ubud, Bali
6. Magical moment at Island of Oahu, Hawaii
7. What a magical view at Calilo, Ios, Greece
8. Exquisite landscape in Seychelles
9. Endless lush, Have you ever been to Seychelles?
10. Life is meant for good friends and great adventures
From @kaamalaresort @iniviehospitality
11. What a magical place in Maldives
12. How cozy is this? Who will be joining you? At Tabanan
13. What an amazing vibes at Ibiza, Spain
14. Capri Mini Guide
How to get there?
By Ferry! There are ferries from several cities on the Amalfi Coast (Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Maiori, Minori, etc). The price is around €40-50 round trip. You can check the timetables and prices of the ferries in the "Capri Schedule" App. Tickets can be purchased at the port or on the Direct Ferries website.
How to move?
The cheapest way is by bus, as taxis are very expensive on Capri. Each ticket costs €2.2 and can be purchased right at the place where the ferry disembarks. The "Capri Schedule" App also has all the bus lines and schedules!
The ferry stops at Marina Grande and the best way to get to the center of Capri is on the funicular, a short cable car ride but painful on foot Price:2.2€
How many days?
We went for 1 day because the accommodation was very expensive and we didn't feel like carrying our bags from one place to the other! We got to know a good part of the island but for those who have more days on the Amalfi Coast I recommend 2 days in Capri.
What to do?
- Stroll around the center of Capri (Piazzeta, Via Camerelle, Via Tragara)
- Giardini di Augusto (1.5€)
- Carthusia Shop, a very old perfume shop, known for making the famous Capri's Perfume
- Boat trip to the Blue Grotto and Faraglioni (you can hire right away at Marina Grande)
- Go up to Monte Solaro in the Cable Car/chairs (we do not advise those who are afraid of heights/vertigo)
- Beach at Marina Piccola (there is a free public area and a concession area with the most colorful hats we've seen )
Save this that has all the information you need to visit one of the most beautiful islands in Italy
15. Bali Tip: Be careful around monkeys… because of this
16. Have you seen how a bungalow in the Maldives look like?
Overwater bungalow with an indoor bathtub and an outdoor jacuzzi facing the turquoise Maldivian crystal clear water
17. No risk no fun, at Santorini Island, Greece
18. What a magical moment at Seychelles Island
19. Paradise found in Maldives Island
21. We came across some really magical sunsets in Bali, which we couldn’t miss out showing you every day, but today we’re sharing our favorite sunset spots there
1. Batu Bolong beach
2. Melasti beach
3. Sunset point Uluwatu
4. Mana Uluwatu
5. Taman Dedari
6. Double Six beach
22. Imagine waking up to this, at Maldives
23. Nothing’s better than a beach massage, at Bahamas
24. Welcome to Canto de la Playa, Dominican Republic
25. One of the best Airbnb in Bali, save this to try this later
26. Welcome to Nusa Penida island
27. Morning vibes, at Exuma
29. Thailand will always have a special place at my heart
30. Welcome to Kudadoo Island, Maldives, the paradise
31. Vacation mode on! Would you visit Bali?
32. This is what to do in Gili T Island
33. Living on island time, Have you ever been to Zanzibar, Africa?
34. Sliding into the weekend like... At Maldives
35. Check out this incredible experience in Bali. Have you ever been to Bali?
36. Can you imagine having breakfast at this heavenly place? It’d be a dream come true, at Chungcheong Island, South Korea