1. First Light Jellyfish, do you spot it?
2. Look but don't touch, to see a blue ringed octopus is always a highlight
3. What the underside of a sawfish looks like!
4. Pretty Beautiful the water reflexes at Coolum, Queensland, Australia
5. Cave diving. "The Pit” is a very busy place and especially mid day when the sun beams hits the center of the cenote at Tulúm, Quintana Roo, México
6. Paddle-boarding with a pair of humpbacks playing beneath the surface. Meeting humpbacks at their most curious is an unforgettable experience
7. Hawaii has never looked so good, What are your top 3 bucket list dive destinations?
8. The only kind of whirlwind we wanna be in
9. Turtles always seem to know where to swim to make sure photographers get the best shots
10. Chilling with the mantas in Ningaloo! Amazing animals, beautiful clip!
11. When a Weedy Seadragons looks you in the eyes, incredibly beautiful looking creatures
12. Where's your favourite dive site to "sea" horses?
13. Say cheese!! And Smile! It’s Saturday!
14. Most sea stars have five arms, and all have thousands of feet
15. Have you ever been scuba diving, today we found a stunning Bigbelly Seahorse under Rye pier
16. Be with the fishes
17. How wonderfully this one is, at Finland
18. Marine iguanas are living mini dinosaurs only in Galapagos
19. Amazing Seahorse wish you have a good day
20 Tentacle, or Tentacool
21. Elephants are excellent swimmers like all other mammals, The pachyderm’s massive body, very surprisingly, gives them enough buoyancy to float easily