1. Cue the wanderlust
2. Ready, set, go. Witness these baby turtles making their first-ever dash to the ocean
3. Ready for a tongue twister? Say perfect, purple Perth sunset three times over
4. Howe about a quick dip? At Lord Howe Island
5. Just your casual sunrise flight over the Bungle Bungle Range
6. But first, coffee. We didn’t realize how much we needed to see a baby turtle yawn
7. Sunrise surf-ection, at Torquay in Victoria
8. Is there anything more joyous than witnessing a baby turtle make it to the ocean?
9. Beachy bliss, LuckyBay in Western Australia is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
10. Today's cuteness overload, super cute quokka and adorable
11. This is perhaps the cutest sneeze you will ever see, permission to watch on repeat granted
12. See you later, mate. Heron Island is where Green and loggerhead turtles flock to lay their eggs during nesting season
13. It's almost the weekend... things are looking up!
14. Sharing a little rainbow magic from Byron Bay
15. Friday feast, this adult koala eats 0.5kg – 1kg of eucalypt leaves every day
16. A sight like this is pretty common on Queensland famous reef and is the perfect reason to pop on a snorkel
17. Ready or not, here I come!
18. When three’s a crowd, it seems the breakfast buffet at Tasmania zoo is just too good to share
19. We’ll take a long walk on the beach any day
20. The tap has well and truly been turned on at Barron Falls and we’re soaking up every moment of this incredible sight
21. Here’s to many magical mornings ahead, amazing