1. How cute is this little fella?
2. Exploring the sea, at Barra de Cunhaú, Brazils
This was taken in Barra do Cunhaú, a coastal paradise in Brazil that's peppered with beaches, mangroves, dunes, rivers, and trails. Its beautiful reefs also offer shallow, clear, and beautiful natural pools. If you love outdoor adventures, this is the destination to go to as there are plenty of fun activities in store here, such as swimming kitesurfing, windsurfing
3. The Hogwarts Express! Would you ride it? What do you think of this ultra-realistic design commemorating the 20th Anniversary of Harry Potter?
4. Turn your phone upside down, What awesome reflections, at California
5. Tag someone to make their day better with this fluffy little one, at Bergen, Norway
6. A reminder how small we truly are, at Monterey, California, US
a massive Blue Whale spotted in Monterey, California. An adult blue whale can take up to about 10,000 gallons of water in its mouth while eating—however, the baleen in the whale's mouth filters the food and the whale pushes most of the water out. How fascinating is this Blue Whale sighting? Have you ever seen one out in the ocean before?
7. Looks like the mirror in Shrek
8. Did you know this is an official road in Iceland?
9. Headed to the sunset through Koko Crater’s Stairs of Doom at Oahu, Hawaii, US
These “stairs” are actually part of an old railway track, leading to one of Oahu’s most beautiful spots. Would you dare to explore this track?
10. Turkish tea with a view, at Charming Cave Hotel, Cappadocia, Turkey
11. The beautiful hot springs of Grutas de Tolantongo, México
12. Swimming in the jungles of Costa Rica
With only 0.3 percent of the world's land mass and 4 percent of the world's species, Costa Rica is often cited as having the highest species per area unit in the world. The government of Costa Rica, seeking to maintain this idyllic tropical setting has designated approximately one-fourth of the land to protected areas (national parks, wildlife refuges) for the conservation of the biodiversity. Costa Rica also boasts many volcanoes, both active and inactive, that have been declared national parks
13. Winters in Iceland be like, enjoy this wonderful vibe
14. Only the coolest tricks, in Spain
Reversed or not reserved, UCI Trials World Champion Alejandro Montalvo has got mad skills to make that epic climb! Who else wants to brush up on their bike skills after watching this?
15. Have you ever been chased by a Triggerfish before?, at Maldives
16. Would you dare climb this ladder?, at Grosser Donnerkogel, Gosau, Austria. how brave Girl
17. This warms my heart, how cute is this fellas
18. Isn’t this the cutest thing you’ve seen today?, at Ballarat Wildlife Park, Australia
This little sweetie is a sub-species of the Western Grey Kangaroo called kangaroo island kangaroo. Which are originally from?! You guessed it! Kangaroo island. They are short, stocky and a have dark chocolate-brown colour fur which make them quite unique
19. Armadillos are such interesting animals, kinda reminds us of a Pokémon, a real one
20. Sweetest trio, come on hooman, we just want a picture of us
21. The sun-soaked, secret caves of the Caribbean. Tag a person who needs a weekend escape like this, at “The Baths” of Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
22. Epic view in the mountains of Turkey at Liva Bungalov
23. Sound on: Blue whales are the largest animals to have ever existed. Is seeing one on your bucket list? At San Diego, California
FACTS: • A blue whale's tongue alone can weigh as much as an elephant—its heart as much as a Volkswagen Beetle • They weigh as much as 200 tons (approximately 33 elephants). • Its stomach can hold one ton of krill and it needs to eat about four tons of krill each day. • They are the loudest animals on Earth and are even louder than a jet engine
24. Immerse yourself in the sounds of nature, at Kew Muang, Thailand