1. The stunning Trevi Fountain. The most beautiful fountain in the world
2. Sending good feel vibes via Amsterdam. Who’s heading here soon?
3. Ohhh Paris. Are you heading here soon?
4. One beautiful evening in Annecy, France. Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday
5. Warm sunny days via Lake Como. Have a wonderful weekend everyone
6. One evening in Venice. Happy last weekend of September
7. Mykonos and those gorgeous back alley ways. Hope you’re all enjoying your summer holidays
8. And just like that it’s almost the weekend again, at Paris France
9. Thinking about my trip earlier in the summer at the ever so stunning
This would be perfect right now to escape the heatwave we’ve been having. Nestled in the Swiss Alps, in Gstaad, it’s just over 2 hours from Geneva Airport
The hotel is pure bliss, from its super cosy rooms overlooking the Alps, to the dining and spa experience. From here you can do a hike, cycle or a balloon ride over the Alps or just chill and enjoy the hotel. What do you think?
10. How stunning would this be for your wedding g night? At Santorini Portugal
11. How does a hike here sound to cool off from the heatwave across Europe?
Stunning Stedjeåsen in Vestland, Norway. You’ll find a challenging hiking trail that takes around 3 hours, and offers stunning views of the fjord, meadows and forests along the way. Save for future inspiration
12. How about breakfast with these gorgeous Alpacas? Happy weekend from the Dolomites
13. Happy Friday everyone, dance at the magical Paris, France
From @jetlaggedlovers and @zhanna.red
14. One gorgeous evening watching the sunset over Santorini, Greece. Big happy Monday everyone
15. One place not to be missed in Switzerland is Ticino, one of the most beautiful regions in Switzerland
In the south of Switzerland, you’ll find palm-lined lakes and sharp Alpine peaks. Its architecture, cuisine and culture is closely related to that of neighboring Italy
16. Those stunning summer days soaking in the Amalfi Coast. Who’s heading there soon?
17. Summer vibes via Milos, Greece.. Happy last weekend of September everyone
18. One big Greek summer. Who’s currently in Greece right now?
19. Summer sunshine in Mallorca where the days have been a constant 32 degrees over the last few weeks here
Along with all the stunning coves to swim, don’t forget to stop off at the pretty hilltop village Deia. One of our favourite spots for sunset drinks and dinner at the stunning
20. This brilliant itinerary when visiting Cinque Terre
15 things to do in Cinque Terre
- Go on a sunset boat tour
- Eat fresh seafood out of a cone from Tutti Fritti in Riomaggiore
- Hike to each village for epic views
- Dinner or Lunch popular restaurant
- Climb the Belforte Tower at Doria Castle
- Drink Sciacchetrà (the local wine) at a vineyard
- Beach day at Monterosso al Mare
- Grab a cocktail with the most iconic view of Manarola
- Try the local dish of Pansotti – Liguria's answer to ravioli
- Visit the Church of San Francesco
- Learn how to make pesto
- Go cliff jumping with the locals
- Enjoy an aperitif at Piazza Marconi, Vernazza’s main square
- Go and enjot at Guvano Beach
- Do an adventure activity – paragliding over Monterosso or kayaking!
21. Beautiful Santorini. Now this would be pretty special to have this as a dinner view or for wedding celebrations with a group of friends
22. Stunning Sardinia & those pristine swimming coves. Another amazing Italian island to explore. Happy summer days
23. One beautiful morning floating over Gstaad, Switzerland
Thinking back to that early morning ballooning over the beautiful Swiss countryside. Definitely a bucket list moment. Hope everyone is having a great summer
24. Coffee with a view. Which is your favorite coffee spot?
25. Travelling through Switzerland by train is a definite must and one of the best ways to take in the magnificent scenery
26. Who saw the spectacular fireworks last night to celebrate Bastille Day? Simply magnificent
27. Sending everyone summer vibes via Lake Como!! Have a great day everyone
28. Swiss wanderlust. Giving you a little snapshot of what we got up to in Switzerland over 4 days - from hot air ballooning
exploring the beautiful countryside from Lake Lausanne to Gstaad on the GoldenPass train to sampling fondue in the mountains.
Hoping to go back in the autumn to do a few more hikes and explore this magical country more. Anyone else planning on heading to Switzerland this year too?
29. Are you ready for summer?? Maybe I can tempt you with a bit of Greek inspiration
30. Summer vibes in Positano. Big happy new week everyone. Looks like we’re in for a scorcher across Europe this week too
31. Mykonos and one of the most beautiful alleys in the old town. Happy Sunday everyone
32. Transportation in The Netherlands
33. A little bit of Swiss Heaven with these super cute goats