1. A beautiful waterfall in the north of Iceland, at Goðafoss
2. Moments like these, beautiful sunset
3. A moment of quietness, serenity and right balance in the countryside
4. Family is family, Dolphins are incredibly intelligent, social, wide-ranging and deep-diving marine mammals who love to play.
They live in complex social groups called pods, often made up of family members.
5. Octopus at Tavolara Island, off the northeast coast of Sardinia, Italy
6. Morning drives through the North Cascades
7. This is your sign to take a breath, relax, and let life guide you
8. Aerial view of New Mexico landscape, beautiful sunrise
9. Look back at it, The leopard is the most elusive and secretive of the large felids.
Meet Luluka, a leopard in Masai Mara, Kenya perched in early morning light in September.
From Vicki Jauron, Babylon and Beyond Photography
10. Feel the rush, Located in northern Iceland, Aldeyjarfoss is a breathtaking waterfall set against basalt columns.
While the stream of most waterfalls has been compared to the look of bridal veils, this one resembles the train of a bridal gown.
11. Intimate moment with Craig, one of the last 24 super tuskers on earth
12. One of the first places I added to my bucket list was here, at Germany
I remember hearing how much effort it took to reach it, and how it’s not close to any major German city. So if you’re going, you’re committed to long hours in the car Which goes to show if you set your mind to something and work hard for it- you can accomplish anything. And now I’m lucky enough to say I’ve come and gone 3 times in a few year's time. Set a goal, go after it
13. This temple complex is located in the Nakhon Ratchasima province, around an hour North
of the city by the same name. Although all the buildings have their own charm, the highlight of this location is the elephant shaped mosaic shrine called Thep Witthayakhom.
The shrine sits on an artificial island on a lake with a Naga serpent guarded bridge leading you to the entrance. Once inside you can admire all the artwork adorning each level before enjoying the panoramic views from the outdoor area at the very top. In the basement is a large neon lit area with various coloured sculptures
14. Sending you a virtual hug, Baby kangaroos are referred to as joeys, like all other marsupial babies.
From Jami Tarris
15. The beauty’s in the little moments, at Mt Hood, Oregon, USA
16. We finally left Bali after 18 months on the island! First stop Croatia
I was pretty apprehensive to travel after spending so long in one place, but being in Croatia was an absolute joy and I felt so safe the entire trip. Thank you for having us
17. All about those colourful coastlines, at Sellicks Beach
18. A journey of giraffe moving in a rhythmic, undulating and graceful fashion across the lush green rolling hills of Chyulu, Kenya
19. Welcome to the north of France
Never thought I would be happy to go shooting in these super windy, overcast conditions. But I have to admit, the Côte d'Opale is pretty impressive
20. The glass rafting at Star Tide Camp, long water ride nestled in the bamboo forest in Anji County, Zhejiang Province
The fully transparent high-altitude glass water slide boasts a drop of more than 120 meters, and a with a maximum ground clearance of more than 20 meters
21. Gotta love those Amsterdam views, Netherlands
22. Built for royalty, The Dunnottar Castle is a ruined medieval fortress located upon a rocky headland on the northeastern coast of Scotland.
It's known to be a romantic, evocative, and historically significant place of affairs, with many secrets held within its walls
23. The best things come in threes
The presence of Sunda tigers is an important indicator of the Sumatran forest's health and biodiversity. The island of Sumatra is the only place where tigers, rhinos, orangutans, and elephants live together in the wild
From Schafer and Hill
24. Brienzer Rothorn Ridge Trail is something else
25. A beary strong start to the week
The salmon fishing season for brown bears is currently in full swing. During the salmon run, bears will consume upwards of 40 fish a day (about 100 lbs) as they prepare themselves for the long winter months ahead.
26. Breakfast done right in Lofoten
27. An eternal sunset in the Ancient Bristlecone Pines Forest
Bristlecone pine trees can reach an age of over 5,000 years old. Their long lifespan can be attributed to the harsh conditions of the desert.
28. Take it all in, feel the fresh vibes air
29. One of the most rewarding hikes in Norway, at Preikestolen
We hiked to Preikestolen with barely 2 hours of sleep. We were so excited - we landed late night, camped outside in the parking lot and we started our hike at 2:30 am to catch the sunrise !! No crowds and the entire place to ourselves.. Was a great start to our trip with magical morning lit skies and the clouds rolling. Have you hiked the Preikestolen
30. Adorable baby octopus, sadly found floating on plastic in the ocean
31. The greyhounds of the sea
Fin whales are the fastest baleen whales, capable of reaching speeds of 23 mph! One of the coolest features of fin whales is their asymmetrical jaw coloring which you can see from this aerial perspective: dark on the left and white on the right.