1. Our favorite photo, relaxing at the Salt lakes, at Siwa Oasis, Western Desert, Egypt
2. Breathtaking river flows in Iceland, Can you guess the location?
3. The beginning of Fall season
Autumn is known for its harvest times, turning leaves, cooling temperatures and darkening nights
4. Ultimate 4 Day Telluride Itinerary, SAVE for your future Colorado trip
Where To Stay: we splurged and got an @airbnb in downtown. The walkability was amazing & we didn’t touch our car once the entire trip.
Affordable Stay Options: Ridgway, Montrose, or one of the MANY camp grounds near Telluride 🏕
Where To Eat: BakedInTelluride (my favorite). ButcherAndBaker. Smugglers. BrownDogPizza (nom). La Cocina de Luz. StrongHouseBrewPub (for drinks and vibes).
Where To Hike:
🥾 Bear Creek Trail - family and pup friendly with a beautiful waterfall at the end.
🥾 Bridal Veil Falls.
🥾 Or the Telluride River Trail.
There are endless trails nearby, hop on @alltrails and pick the perfect one for you! We had our small pup with us so we stuck with the easier trails this trip.
Things To Do:
🍁 RIDE THE FREE GONDOLA UP TO MOUNTAIN VILLAGE! We did this a few times and the views are unbeatable. Gondola closes for maintenance Oct 16 - Nov 18.
🍁 Go on a scenic drive (be sure your vehicle & driving skills are appropriate for whichever pass you choose).
🍁 Peruse the cutest shops in downtown.
🍁 Grab a coffee or a drink and relax on a patio.
🍁 Check out Tellu ride truffle 🍫
The options in this tiny town are endless. Truly an adventurers paradise! Are you adding Telluride to your list? Fall is the perfect time to go!
5. Stunning Switzerland in a beautiful day like this
6. My kind of cabin
7. First steps in Yosemite National Park will always be remembered
Whether you’re looking for the adventure vacation of a lifetime, want to immerse yourself in the stillness of nature—or simply hike, backpack or ski in one of the most beautiful places on earth, you’ll find your place in Yosemite
8. We hypnotized by the sound of falling water, at Iceland. Standing alone in the the middle of the wonders of nature is what we really call freedom! Free the mind, free the soul
9. Most beautiful places in France
From @psalm1.0 via TT
10. Moments when nature just completely blows your mindas, at Reflection Lakes, Mount Rainier National Park
11. Cruising through the Giant Redwoods, at Avenue of the Giants, California
12. She surely know how to explore around when no one else is there
Arid low desert and vegetated high desert meet in this beloved natural gem, offering visitors stunning vistas and rewarding hikes.
An enduring symbol of the Mojave Desert, Yucca brevifolia might be the namesake of this national park in the desert east of Los Angeles, but it’s certainly far from the only thing to see at Joshua Tree. Dozens of trails are open to hiking, biking, and horseback riding, and the stony terrain makes it one of America’s rockclimbing meccas. Spring brings a carpet of wildflowers. And the superclear desert night sky makes the park an oasis for stargazing
13. The return of rainy days and colder fall weather makes for moody days like this in the PNW
Cozy sweaters, bonfires, tailgating and football games, apple picking, pumpkin carving and Halloween trick-or-treating are all things that go hand in hand with the autumn season! With the rich colors of the changing foliage and the food provided by autumn’s bountiful harvest, Mother Nature provides a gorgeous background for the fall aesthetic—giving all of those gorgeous photos a magical feel
14. Rainy day in Switzerland
The Ursern Valley (canton of Uri) at the foot of the Gotthard Pass is one of the most impressive high valleys in Switzerland. Andermatt (1444 m), the largest of the three villages in the valley, is located at the heart of the Swiss Alpine passes, at the crossroads of the north/south and west/east routes. The variety of possible tours through the eight Alpine passes is unique in the world
Outstanding tours in the passes around Andermatt:
Unforgettable moments of discovery whether by car, motorbike, racing bike, mountain bike, vintage car rental, Glacier Express, historic stagecoach, Furka-Dampfbahn or Oberalp Openair Express
15. When you visit Shenandoah national park, be sure to schedule a mountain hike with trusting equipment
16. Your sign to visit Albania
17. Natural beauty through our eyes, at Trolltunga, Norway
Trolltunga is no doubt one of the most awe-inspiring cliffs in Norway, situated about 1,100 meters above sea level and hovering some 700 metres above Lake Ringedalsvatnet
At the western edge of the Hardangervidda mountain plateau and near the town of Odda, Trolltunga (the troll’s tongue) and the valley below were carved out by an icecap that covered most of Scandinavia during a series of ice ages. Every year, travellers from all over the world come here to do the hike and get a picture of themselves on or in front of the world-famous cliff
18. A brown bear mom brings her cubs to the falls in search of salmon
19. "I've learned that home isn't a place, it's a feeling” - Cecelia Ahern
20. She reaching the top of new England's peaks
21. Switzerland hikes hit differently, at Thrift bridge, Switzerland
Located in the Swiss alps around 45km east of Interlaken, the Trift bridge has to be one of the most spectacular suspension bridges in the world. The bridge is 170m long, stands 100m above the river below and it a 3km hike from the car park.
The best part is the epic view towards the Trift glacier and surrounding mountains
22. This is Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula & it is SUCH an amazing spot that I don’t feel like anyone really talks about
The water? Insanely turquoise & teal. The rocks? Reminded me of Portugal. Worth visiting? Hell yeah.
So get your hiking boots & kayaks & put it in your plans for next summer or even this fall if you can get there in time!
Did I convince you to add Pictured Rocks to your USA to do list?
23. Where does most of your money go? At Canadian Rockies
24. More than 100 natural arches can be found here at the Red River Gorge in Daniel Boone National Forest, Kentucky! And FALL is the perfect time to experience its stunning scenery
Must-see and totally noteworthy trails to hike in the Red River Gorge:
🥾Hike the Double Arch, Courthouse Rock & Auxier Ridge Loop. ⠀
-Begin at “Auxier Ridge Trailhead” (in Google maps) and soon you’ll be traversing the narrow ridge where sheer cliffs extend on both sides.
-At the end of the ridge, you’ll have numerous views of Courthouse Rock, Haystack Rock, Raven Rock + so much more before descending down into the gorge amid the lush creek bottom.
-On your way back up, you’ll come to another trail that branches off.. leading to the beautiful “Double Arch” (as shown above).⠀
-All in all, we clocked our hike at about 7.5 miles in total and rate it “moderate” in difficulty.⠀
🥾 Hike the short (~1 mile loop) to Sky Bridge! On this hike, you can walk both on top and below the natural arch that stands 23 feet high and 75 feet long. This hike is quick and rated easy!
🥾Hike the unmarked trail to Hopewell Arch, Copperas Falls, and Box Falls. Park at the Osborne Bend Parking Lot on KY-715 and since the trail is unmarked, it can be difficult to navigate. So, enter the following coordinates into Google maps and download the map for easy offline access.
🥾 Hike to Gray’s Arch (about 3 miles out and back). The trail approaches a 50-foot natural arch through a ravine as you trek along cliffs and a stream. All within a dense forest setting! The trailhead can be found at Gray’s Arch Picnic Area/ Recreation Area.⠀
25. A visit to Luray caverns, a largest caverns in eastern America
The largest caverns in eastern America is a must when staying in Shenandoah National Park. The drive was about 30 minutes from our resort and absolutely worth it. Get ready to be astonished at the gorgeous sites and massive formations. It’s another world down there and extremely beautiful. Other on-site attractions are included with your admission so you can easily make a day of your visit
26. Fossurin í Fossá is one of the highest waterfalls in the Faroe Islands, and one of the biggest attractions in northern Streymoy
"Fossá" in the Faroese language means "river with waterfalls", and there are several streams in Faroe Island with such a name. The waterfall is located near the village of Haldarsvík, in the Sunda Kommuna municipality. It goes cascading 140 metres down to the sea in two stages. It is possible that in the height of falls is included also the run of the stream between the falls and the sea, which has a height difference of some 30 m!
27. 3 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY ON A NATIONAL PARK ROAD TRIP, save this for later, at Yosemite National Park
1. BUY GROCERIES: eating out in or around the park is usually not cheap and takes a long time to drive to! consider getting groceries instead
2. ENTER THE PARK SUPER EARLY/LATE: if you enter before anyone is at the ranger entry station, no one is there to collect park fees
3. CONSIDER A CAMPERVAN/CAMPING: save on hotel and car rental costs AND the time it takes for you to get to and from the park. plus, you might wake up to awesome views in the middle of nature!
28. POV: you’re exploring the most beautiful islands in Fiji with us!
29. Hop on with us trending audio to create some amazing reels
30. 8 Best places to visit in Banff! Save this post for your next Banff Trip.
📍Lake Louise: one of the most popular lakes in Banff. Arrive before 7:30am or half an hour before sunset to get a parking spot (or you can take a shuttle)
📍Johnston Canyon: easy family friendly walk to two gorgeous waterfalls
📍Moraine Lake: best to book a shuttle otherwise parking lot fills up by 3:30am
📍Banff Gondola: takes you to the top of Sulfur Mountain for a sweeping panoramic view of Banff
📍Lake Agnes: short hike to the gorgeous Lake Agnes
📍Big Beehive: a short but steep uphill from Lake Agnes with amazing view of Lake Louise from above
📍Peyto Lake: arrive early (by 10am) to get a great view of Peyto Lake with minimal effort. There are 2 view spots, the second one has no railing and is very empty
📍Emerald Lake: peaceful lake in Yoho National Park. Don’t row a boat during thunderstorm like us