1. The first day of winter, at Broulee, New South Wales
didn’t disappoint with this stunner of a sunrise with mist coming off the water due to the ocean being a lot warmer then the 2 degrees outside
2. Very surprised how modern and sleek the design is.
The transparent toilets are available at Yoyogi Fukamachi Mini Park and Haru-no-Ogawa Community Park
3. Probably one of the coolest tunnels i’ve ever driven through, at Sequoia National Park
4. Found this beautiful waterfall called Garganta Funda at the western part of Madeira. As we arrived we were totally stoked about it’s height - we felt so small as we stand next to it
5. A little off the grid hideaway in the Netherlands is what I need right now
6. the Sky Views Observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor
At over 200 meters above Dubai, the Sky Views Observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor to give you exceptional views of the Burj Khalifa and the city below!
Soak up the sights through a panoramic elevator with glass on three sides and have a drink in the Panorama 52 restaurant. And lets not forget a ride on the outdoor Glass Slide which propels visitors from level 53 down to level 52 in a transparent glass tube. Are you brave enough?
7. When the last sunrays find their way through the mountains onto the little village of Hallstatt
8. What an experience this is
From Alyssa Lawrenson
9. I witnessed a spectacular sunrise over four crescent-shaped at Indonesia
sparkling beaches from the summit of Padar Island, full of gorgeous orange, white, and blue hues
10. Palm Tree Paradise, at Koh Kood Island, Trad, Thailand
We love this island… Koh Kood has to be our favourite spot in all Thailand
11. Some of the Sahara desert arrived at Piau-Engaly ski resort in France thanks to storm Celia this month and its made for some surreal conditions
12. The beautiful vineyards of La Geria on Lanzarote
13. New fear unlocked, guess where are they going
14. I’ve been in New Zealand for almost 5 months now and loved every minute of it
15. Storm Celia carried dust from the Sahara desert to the Piau-Engaly ski resort in France
blanketing snowy landscapes in orange, as seen in footage from last Tuesday. According to Meteo-France, the dust was set to remain in south western France overnight, before moving north towards Brittany
16. Geology Rocks, at Death Valley National Park
The result of mineral-rich volcanic deposits, the stunningly colorful hills of Artist’s Palette are truly a sight to behold
17. The deepest pool in the world at 60m.
unlike any other pool in the world! Once you’re underwater it no longer looks like your typical pool. Would you dive here?
18. This was taken in Las Coloradas, Guanajuato, Mexico about 2 hours from Valladolid
We had rented a car so drove ourselves but I’m sure it’s possible to get tours if you can't drive. It was so quiet and it’s actually just like the pic, so pink
19. Somewhere deep in the Icelandic. Highlands lies this colourful crater lake which looks like it belongs on another planet. Have you been to somewhere as unique as this before?
20. Shot on location at Qasr al-Farid, in the heart of Madâin Sâlih, KSA
This image was captured with exclusive permission to fly in the UNESCO World Heritage site by the tourism authority of Saudi Arabia during a time in which the site was closed off to visitors. This unique perspective of the location shows the completely isolated nature of the iconic and amazingly preserved 2000+ year old tomb, and conveys the meaning behind its name: ‘The Lonely Castle"
21. This must be the most beautiful beach we've seen on our trip! Just look at that perfect white sand and the blue water spiraling inwards at Visit Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia
22. An awesome video of an incredibly large shark who stunned a cruise ship
full of tourists as it circled around the vessel a couple of days ago. Many are comparing it to the 23 million years extinct "Megalodon" which grew up to 18 metres in length but other shark fans identified the gigantic animal as a basking shark, that can reach up to 12 metres in length and can weigh 6 tonnes but others. Basking sharks are harmless to humans and not aggressive
23. Just outside of Hoi An, VietNam, we found this cool coconut boat attraction
Where the local guides would take you a little trip through the coconut palm forest in the typical round boats. Turned out to be a HUGE tourist trap. Luckily for me, this made for a great top-down shot though
24. Broken Beach on Nusa Penida
25. Those morning reflections in Hallstatt are something straight from a fairy tale
26. This waterfall is a 15 minute walk away from one of the most touristic waterfalls in Iceland. But you rarely see any tourists there because it's well hidden
27. Winter in the Arctic Circle is hard to top, at Hamnøy, Lofoten, Nordland, Norway
28. This ride is not for me.
The Wicked Twister at Cedar Point, Ohio closed last September to make way for future projects. Although, there are other double-twisting impulse roller coasters out there
29. Pastel peaks taken during a beautiful sunset in the Dolomites.
Not a bad way to end the day
30. The real life Hogwarts Express at Glenfinnan Viaduct in Scotland