1. Chameleon Villa in Bali, Indonesia. Tag who you'd stay here with
2. Who wouldn’t mind relaxing at your own luxurious private villa? At Bali, Indonesia
3. Kauai showing off
4. Parasailing in Maldives. Would you do this?
5. Alberta’s famous Ice fields Parkway.
6. Stop scrolling and watch the train passing through Samut Songkhram
The famous Mae Klong Market has a working railway line running straight through it 7 days a week, 4-8 times a day. When a warning bell alarms, traders calmly pack up their stalls and allow the train to pass through. The market and the railway line have co-existed for over 100 years
7. Jumping into where the lake reflects the sky. This remarkable footage was shot in Lake Alpsee
A beautiful gem amidst the woods and mountains of Southern Bavaria
With just under five kilometers of shoreline and a depth of up to 62 meters, Lake Alpsee is a nature lover's dream. Besides fishing, sailing, and swimming, going on a boat ride on the lake offers stunning views of the Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles, as well as the BavarianAlps
8. Look at all these photographers trying to catch the perfect photo at sunset in the beautiful tulip fields of The Netherlands. Have you ever been?
9. Not a good spot to be seated. What would you do?
10. Is this the most beautiful rainbow you’ve ever seen? At Bingöl, Türkiye
11. The beautiful of Kaş, Antalya always amaze me
12. Scenic hikes in Iceland. Is Iceland on your travel bucket list?
If you’re not sure where to start exploring, well-seasoned travellers often highlight Westfjords, the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon as some of the country's most stunning spots.
13. Bolivia’s Uyuni salt flats during golden hour are even more beautiful
As the world’s largest – and one of the most stunning – salt flat, Salar de Uyuni is a remarkable destination that’s worth planning around if you’re visiting Bolivia. Have you heard about this place before?
14. Driving through Tuscany, Italy. Can this road be any more perfect?
15. Have you ever seen such a flawless wave? Now you see
16. This whale came right up to the boat to say hi
17. An insane moment caught on camera. Have you ever witnessed this during a thunderstorm?
18. A bumblebee queen. At Germany. Bees are extremely important to humans (and the entire ecosystem)
because they pollinate food crops. These amazing insects pollinate about 80% of the world's plants including 90 different food crops, and as a result, we are able to enjoy many foods like bananas, apples, cherries, limes, lemons, and many more
This is why it's important to Save the Bees and protect their habitats. What are other fun facts that you know about bees
19. Santorini dreaming. How magical is this setup and this view?
20. Running free like the wind in Iceland
21. Would you live here? An old airplane converted to a home in the middle of the Oregon wilderness
22. Misty forests of Madeira. Tag someone who should see this
23. Cruising through the red center, at Ayers Rock - Uluru
24. Hiking in Switzerland. Is Switzerland on your travel bucket list?
25. A magical sunset in Hawaii. Have you been hiking in Hawaii before?
26. Sometimes we need to be alone and quite... Do you like camp life?
27. How beautiful is this sunset!?
28. Summer evenings in Italy. Who would you like to be here with?
29. What a beautiful view from Bali. Who would you like to dance with here?
30. Stedjeåsen in Norway. Who would you like to go camping with?