1. Perfect sunrise moment at Sedona, Arizona
2. Incredible Moving Sculpture at Batumi, Georgia
3. It’s his favorite playground at Lake Louise, Alberta
4. The Blue Lagoon in Iceland. Have you been here before?
5. The burning sunset sky with a view, at Sedona, Arizona
6. Let’s go on a hike they said, at Wugong Mountain, China
7. Simon Beck’s insane snow art. Have you seen his work before?
The British artist created his first snow design back in 2004, and since then, his artworks have been adored by so many people. This beautiful piece was created in Leadville, Colorado, which offers the perfect canvas thanks to its chilly winter weather.
8. Home on wheels goals. Ever thought about dropping it all, buying a van, and seeing the world?
9. A sunset like no other in Hawaii. How would you describe this?
10. Hidden gem above the mountain, at Arizona
11. Just a casual morning stretch. What’s the most Australian thing you can imagine? At New South Wales, Australia
12. Outdoor farm gym, at Mississippi
13. Colorful sunrise sky over Canyon Lake. Fall has delivered some great sunrises so far
14. The world's highest highline, Terrifying + beautiful at the same time
This guy walked a 1" line, 6,100ft (1860m) above the ground, to shatter the pervious record
15. Snow Tubing Park in Idaho, it would be fun if you play with friends
16. Daisy season in Kanagawa, Japan, Are you ready for spring yet?
17. Would you stay 900 feet in the air on the side of a cliff? At Cusco, Peru
From @alexcarvs w/ @kendall.fuhrman
18. Nope, this isn’t Norway or Finland, it’s the heart of Athens, Makrigianni Street, right next to the Acropolis Museum
The Greek winter is the gift that just keeps on giving, however, it also brought huge traffic issues, power outages, trees collapses. But Athenians didn’t lose their spirit and tried to enjoy every moment of it, anyway send this to someone
19. Sliding on the world’s largest lake at Lake Baikal, Russia
20. Sunrise skiing in Beitostolen, Norway
21. Wait for it…. Titan Tower at Utah is one of the most incredible locations on earth to walk a slack line.
From @verjanfpv w/ @therealfastmarcus
22. Heaven opens it‘s gates, Microburst at Lake Millstatt in Austria
23. Last night we saw something crazy, at Lapland, Finland
24. Cozy winter moments in Rize, Turkey
25. Climbing Ambuluwawa tower in Sri Lanka will take your breath away
26. Have you ever seen this kinda rush hour? At Lake District, U.K
These are Swaledale sheep but you’ll spot the hardy Herdwick on the fells when you visit. It's thought they were brought to the region somewhere between the 10th and 11th centuries during the Viking invasions of western England, along with the Billy bookcase and KÄRLEKSGRÄS cushions. Cumbria has a population of around 500,000 - but there are over 3 million sheep!
27. Flying Ship. Stunning rooftop views at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands
28. Pure, unfiltered joy. I think It's always the same dog jumping
29. A powerful and emotional moment at Baja California from a phenomenal season with the “life changing” grey whales
From @nuttynulty vs @silversharkadventures
30. How cool is this? At Dubai
This water feature at Expo 2020 Dubai is something you just can’t miss. At night the water here appears to flow upwards and when the lights are turned on it appears like a rainbow is flowing upwards.
31. Beautiful mornings at Soneva Jani in Maldives
32. Would you drive across this flooded road in Iceland?