1. Beautiful Swing at 1900 Meters above sea level
2. How is this place even real? The most peaceful gem tucked away in Rychenbach, Berner Oberland, Switzerland
3. Ryten in Lofoten is well known for looking scarier than it is, and the view is just breathtaking
4. On a supply run in Antarctica we encountered this super curious and playful seal that followed us around, jumping and almost boarding our boat
5. High Rock is the loftiest and most prominent point along the serrated Sawtooth Ridge which rises above the Nisqually River valley just south of Mount Rainier
6. That’s the most mellow coaster I’ve ever seen
7. This is the 'traditional' angle of El Peñol, the big rock, where you can see all the stairs leading up to the top
8. Basking in the sun like this little mountain goat all propped up on his horns
9. Firework festival in Japan, Where have you seen the most beautiful fireworks?
10. So calming, Have you ever seen this magical, abandoned Chinese village?
From bmdkzq on TT
11. Nothing stronger than a mum’s patience…
12. Where is this guy rushing to? Octopuses are incredibly intelligent animals – they can easily be trained
13. Rolling into Sunday like… Would you take on this trail in Digne-les-Bains?
14. Dressed to impress, Male peacocks are just so majestic with their gorgeous blue, green and gold feathers
15. This might be the most impressive forest walk ever, at Sequoia National Park, California, United States