1. Check out cool tricks along the west coast of Portugal, at Praia de Santa Cruz, Portugal
Praia de Santa Cruz is known to many as a surfer’s paradise, but the long stretch of this white sand beach also makes it ideal for other activities such as longboarding
From @jeff__corsi & @wanka_skate’s
2. Enjoys spectacular views at Nusa Penida. How perfect is this landscape in Bali, Indonesia?
Located amongst hundreds of lush palm trees, Tropical Glamping is an eco-friendly and sustainable bamboo bungalow in Bali looks out to the crystal blue waters from hundreds of meters above.
3. Cool off with a refreshing dip at Marina Bay Sands serene infinity pool
, surrounded by tropical breeze and palm trees. How stunning is this panoramic view of Singapore as you soak in this iconic pool?
Singapore is a sunny tropical island in Southeast Asia featuring world-class architectural masterpieces—where the most iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel stands. 🇸🇬 It is also home to the largest rooftop infinity pool and one of the best spots to view the city’s glittering skyline
From @donikaseferi vs @matiasderada
4. A colorful life, at SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, New York City, USA
This was taken during Pride at the SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, the tallest skyscraper in New York City’s midtown neighborhood. For an added adrenaline rush, you can be rewarded with heart-racing views of New York City by stepping out onto two glass ledges suspended 1,100 feet above Madison Avenue
5. Stop scrolling and watch this stunning view in South Tyrol, Italy. Reflections don’t get much clearer than this
South Tyrol might be Italy’s best-kept secret! Here, the mountains tower every corner and are entrancing during any season. With how vast the mountains are, no two people will have the exact same experience
6. We basking in a Mars-like landscape, at Bentonite Hills, Utah, USA. How incredible are these hills?
Known for its fascinating and surreal appearance, Bentonite Hills consist of blue, red, purple, and green clays created by volcanic ash. Located northeast of Capitol Reef National Park in Caineville, Utah, it’s one of the most unforgettable destinations on Earth
7. Climb to new heights with us in Austria. Is this beautiful, scary, or both?
While the country is beautiful throughout the entire year, for you adventure holiday-makers, you’ll want to visit during April through May or September through October for ideal hiking, biking or climbing conditions
8. Hope you guys get inspired by our Singapore adventure
Bookmark this for the best things to see, visit, and eat while in this beautiful and charming country! How does a vacation here sound?
Places to see
📍Central Fire Station
📍Cloud Dome / Flower Dome
📍Fort Canning Park
📍Koon Seng Road
📍Library @ Orchard
📍Marina Bay Sands
📍National Orchid Garden
📍Old Hill Street Police Station
📍Selegie Arts Centre
Hawker Centers To Visit
📍Adam Road Food Centre
📍East Coast Lagoon Food Village
📍Maxwell Food Centre
📍Newton Food Centre
📍Old Airport Road Food Center
📍Ah Chew Dessert
📍Bee Heng Popiah & Satay
📍Boon Tong Kee
📍Fu Shun Shao La Mian Jia
📍Xing Xing Ondeh-Ondeh Tapioca Cake
9. A beautiful autumn day, at Almaty, Kazakhstan
View of this pathway in Almaty is the epitome of this season. This city in Kazakhstan is surrounded by mountains, which will soon be covered in snow for those looking to go ice skating and skiing
10. Today we shares an enchanting dive into the underwater world of Japan
This was taken in Okinawa, a diving destination with crystal-clear waters that allow you to truly appreciate the stunning underwater species
11. Drive through this vibrant sunset with us at the Albion Basin in Utah. Have you ever seen a sunset like this?
The Albion Basin includes popular and scenic hiking trails through fields of wildflowers in the summer. During the winter, this destination is more suited for skiers
12. We shares some winter beauty in Austria
This is Hintertux Glacier, Austria’s only year-round ski area that stands for 365 days of snow fun. Whether you’re looking for sporting activities, unique natural gems, or culinary moments of pleasure, the Hintertux Glacier has exciting adventures to offer all year round
13. Teleport us to this magical night, at The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel, Turkey
Experience comfort, entertainment, and relaxation under one roof at The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel in Antalya, Turkey
14. Take a walk along this black sand beach in Vestrahorn, Iceland
The staggering Vestrahorn mountain being mirrored so perfectly by the shallow water that sits above the sand on Stokksnes beach is a must see in this beautiful country. How dreamy does that mountain look over the beach?
15. Today we shows everybody the highest mountain in Peru and the tropics
The Huascaran mountain is 6,768m/ 22,205ft high! While it may not be the most difficult to climb, good physical condition is required and it’ll be worth the challenge for the beautiful views into the Santa Valley
16. Chill with us at new heights, at Pyrenees, Spain
This is the Pyrenees, a mountain range that acts as a natural border between France and Spain. Winter sports such as skiing dominate in the colder months while hiking is more common when it’s warm
17. Dreaming of mountain view at Rosenlaui, Switzerland
At the foot of the Engelhörner, Dossen, Wellhorn, and Wetterhorn mountains, you will find Rosenlaui Valley. Surrounded by old trees, rocky cliffs, and snowy peaks, this truly is a beautiful and romantic spot in Switzerland
18. We shares this incredible encounter with a beautiful bear in Alaska, USA
While grizzly or brown bears can be seen in most parks, some notable spots where bears congregate to feed are Lake Clark National Park and Preserve and Katmai National Park and Preserve
19. Join with us at the Lantern Festival to celebrate the full moon in Hoi An, Vietnam
At the celebration, a wish for happiness, luck, and love is made as you send off a colorful lantern lit with candles along the Hoai River. This illuminates the city with a magical glow
20. We brings you the best view of the Sanctuary of Truth, at Pattaya, Thailand
Did you know this temple in Thailand is made entirely out of wood (even the construction nails)?! With its carvings that reflect the worldview of wisdom, it is the biggest attraction in Pattaya and one of the most significant landmarks in Thailand
21. Prepare your adventurous soul and fly in the treetop nests at Tulum, Mexico
Best spot to enjoy the views of Caribbean Sea and Mayan Jungle from above.
Kin Toh is a corner to be soothed, healed, and have a delicious meal. Climb up to this jungle canopy with a good company and celebrate your free and wild spirits
22. Meet our friend with a magical moment in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, USA. What is your favorite national park in the USA?
This was taken at Grand Teton National Park, a Jackson Hole special thanks to the snow-capped mountain peaks, flourishing forests, and exciting wildlife from moose and elks to bison and bears
23. Skating into the weekend, at Toronto, Canada
This gem of a spot makes for an exhilarating natural ice experience in Toronto, Canada where you can skate under the sunset and have direct views of famous towers
From @alexeimorita @hang6ix
24. Turquoise dreams at Cala Birìala, Baunei, Italy
If you’re looking for the most beautiful sea in Italy (according to the Sails of Legambiente and Italian Touring Club), look no further than Cala Birìala on the coast of Baunei
25. Would you walk across this bridge? At Triftbrücke, Switzerland
This is the 100 metres high Trift Bridge in Triftbrücke, Switzerland. At this height, your views span over the region of the Trift glacier
26. The beautiful greenery of Inawashiro Herb Garden, an outdoor garden in Japan’s Fukushima prefecture
As the chosen flowers and plants here bloom at different times of the year, each visitor will have a unique experience based on the season
27. magical sunset in the Luleå region of Sweden
Power through the ice and snow for a unique and magical experience exploring Luleå’s frozen archipelago
28. Human cannonball! How incredible was that jump? At Fayetteville, West Virginia, USA
This epic shot was taken on Bridge Day at the New River Gorge National Park and Preserve in West Virginia, USA. 🇺🇸 On this day, thousands of spectators watch BASE jumpers get their chance to fly 876 feet into the gorge below. With the whitewater river flowing in the background, this destination is full of recreational and scenic opportunities
29. Get hyped for the 22nd edition of the FIFA men’s World Cup with us
This year, the tournament is taking place in Qatar, making it the first World Cup held in the Middle East. 5 days left until the tournament starts! Will you be tuning into the games?
30. Put out to sea to witness ice shards floating along the coast of Greenland
Aren’t the scale of these icebergs incredible?! For the largest collection of icebergs in Greenland, you’ll need to head over to Ilulissat Icefjord
31. This girl is lives her best life in Al-Ula, Saudi Arabia. Did you know of this place in Saudi Arabia? Tag someone you’d go here with
Trace more than 200,000 years of history at this gem of a place, which offers stunning landscapes of rock formations, canyons, and cliffs, extraordinary heritage sites, and epic adventures