1. Snowy and gloomy day in Lauterbrunnen Valley - Switzerland
2. What an amazing moment, from here you can see the whole Christmas market at Dresden - Germany
3. The sun is down, at Verbier - Switzerland, and all the light turn on
4. Christmas in Paris
5. Imagine having Bambies in your front yard, at Colorado - USA
6. A big Christmas tree at Verbier - Switzerland in the middle of the snow
7. Natural pool in Sunnmøre Alps, Norway
From @oyehaug & @ingridfoldal
8. Barcelona is ready for Christmas, Are you?
9. Good morning from Verbier - Switzerland, a winter wonderland
10. Happy weekend from Alvin the Shetland pony, at Sweden
11. Strasbourg, France is ready for Christmas, look how beautiful the decoration is
12. Amsterdam during holiday season
13. Winter in Verbier - Switzerland is simply magical
14. What a beautiful way to start the day, morning at Lauterbrunnen Valley - Switzerland
15. Do you miss the snow at Lauterbrunnen Valley - Switzerland?
16. An overview of Christmas market in Dresden - Germany
17. Sharing Dixie's inspirational story and spreading love, positivity, and awareness toward animal disabilities, at Lawndale, North Carolina, USA
Dixie is happily living in her forever home in Lawndale, North Carolina, USA—along with Brittany her human, and her siblings Bill the bunny and senior cats Lily and Matilda. 🇺🇸 “She was born paralyzed. As a puppy, she dragged her back legs around. When I adopted her, she had a bone infection. I saw the vet many times, but we were unable to heal her legs. I decided to have both of her back legs amputated in order to save her life. She is happy, healthy, and strong. She loves life, but isn’t a fan of her wheelchair so we only use it as needed.”
18. Let's travel to Normandy, France. A region located just north of Paris
Normandy boasts a unique charm with its beautiful rural and seaside setting. It's an absolute must-visit for its varied scenery, rich history, and delectable cuisine—so if you're a culture aficionado or a foodie, take note
19. The city's magic, at Dubai Harbour, UAE
Inspired by our connection to the sea and designed for a maritime lifestyle, the Dubai Harbour is a splendid seafront district that's a stone's throw away from the city’s most iconic landmarks, beautiful beaches, and unmissable attractions like the Ain Dubai and Burj Al Arab. You can hop on a cruise and enjoy a delicious dinner while basking in its enchanting surroundings, so bookmark this and add it to your bucket list! Did you know you can experience this in Dubai?
20. Let's travel again to autumn season in Tokyo, Japan
While Japan remains closed to tourists, the borders were reopened to business travelers on November 8, 2021, which is one step closer to normalcy. While tourists can't travel to Japan yet, it doesn't hurt to daydream about exploring its charming streets. Who else misses traveling to Japan? What memory would you like to recreate here when you get to visit again?
21. Enjoy the dawn with the pastel pink and purple sunset color at Switzerland
22. The path take us to the village, at Lauterbrunnen Valley - Switzerland, full and cover with snow
23. Gloomy day at Lauterbrunnen Valley - Switzerland
24. It's a beautiful season to explore Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland, winter is my favorite season