1. Experience the art, romance, and cuisine of Paris
The Eiffel Tower in Paris is 324 meters tall, making it one of the tallest structures in the world, The color of the Eiffel Tower changes depending on the temperature, as the metal expands or contracts
2. Pantheon remains one of Rome's most iconic and beloved landmarks
The dome of the Pantheon is a feat of engineering and architectural design, and at 43 meters high and wide, it is still the largest unreinforced concrete dome in the world
3. Enjoying the most out of life in Switzerland
Cheese fondue is a traditional Swiss dish that consists of melted cheese served in a communal pot (caquelon) over a small burner. The traditional cheese used in Swiss fondue is a blend of Gruyère and Vacherin cheese, although there are many regional variations throughout Switzerland
4. We blessed your eyes with Queensland’s endless beautiful skies and crystal clear waters
Queensland is a state in Australia located in the northeastern part of the country. It is known for its beautiful tropical climate, stunning coral reefs, and diverse wildlife. Queensland is home to three of the world's largest barrier reefs: the Great Barrier Reef, the Belize Barrier Reef, and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef
5. Mount Cook, New Zealand: majestic peak, stunning scenery, unforgettable adventure
Mount Cook is located in the Southern Alps of New Zealand's South Island, in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park. The park is home to many other peaks, glaciers, and alpine lakes, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts
6. Kaan Luum is a lagoon hidden in the Mayan Jungle just 15 minutes south of Tulum
7. We will leave you awestruck with these breathtaking shots of The great pyramids of Giza
The pyramids of Giza, located in Egypt, are one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and are considered one of the most impressive structures ever built in human history as they were built over a period of 20 years, around 2500 BCE, and are believed to have been built by the Egyptians as tombs for their pharaohs
8. THE POTOSINA OSTECA
Located in a nature-rich area within San Luis Potosí, the Tamul waterfall projects a fantastic scenery to all its visitors.
The 105 meters height and the abundant water flow that falls makes it like the jewel of Potosina Waterfalls.
In this site you can practice activities like Rappel, Panga Rowing and Hiking.
Tag that person you know who would like to get to know this fantastic place in Mexico
9. BALANDRA, Mexico
Located just north of La Paz, BCS, you'll find this FANTASTIC natural pool.
It is a protected nature area, so the allowed capacity is 400 people per day.
I suggest you arrive early and practice responsible tourism to take care of our natural beauties.
10. SIAN KA’AN, this site has been declared "Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO since 1987.
Entering this Reserve will connect you with nature and you will be able to enjoy the diversity of flora and fauna that SIAN KA’AN offers.
11. THE BEST SUNSET IN MEXICO
Skull Hill in La Paz, BCS
This place is in front of the Malecon and you can get to it very easily.
From the heights you will be able to see a sunset you will never forget.
12. THE POTOSINA OSTECA, at Mexico
El Meco is a place where the waterfall bearing the same name is located, it is 35 meters high and surrounded by turquoise waters.
This place offers different activities such as panga paddling, which is a wooden raft that takes you a few meters from the waterfall. You can also practice paddle, high jump and tubing.
13. Discover the natural beauty and history encapsulated in each Greenland iceberg
A glimpse of our ever-changing world
The total area of Greenland is 2.16 million square kilometers (836,330 square miles), including other offshore islands. Almost 80 percent of the land mass is covered by an ice cap
14. Italy is a territory full of things to see, do and eat, that is, travel!
All of Italy, from North to South including islands, gives unique trips and vacations in the world. 2023 is running to be the year of travel and we have the possibility to organize weekends and holidays to discover the Belpaese.
If as the days got longer you’re fantastic to find yourself lying on the beach taking a nap, or walking in a beautiful village or an art city, or even if you imagine yourself admiring a breathtaking view, it only means one thing... You definitely need a vacation!
With its many splendid cities, breathtaking landscapes, some of the most beautiful islands in Europe and its delicious cuisine, we can say that Italy is one of Europe's favorite destinations.
So, for 2023, let’s choose Italy with its beauties and goodness
15. Venice you are amazing just the way you are
16. Summer evenings in Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera
17. Matera is a unique and fascinating city located in southern Italy
famous for its stone houses and caves carved in rock, that date back thousands of years.
🔵⚪️🔴 It is one of the oldest cities in the world and was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1993.
🔵⚪️🔴 Matera is a city with a rich history and culture that goes back to the prehistoric period. Their stone houses, known as "Sassi," were inhabited for centuries and were home to entire families, including animals and household appliances.
🔵⚪️🔴 Today, Matera is a vibrant and modern city, with a well-preserved historic center, which is a treasure of architecture and art.
🔵⚪️🔴 You can walk the narrow streets of the Old Town, visit fascinating museums, churches and archaeological sites, as well as enjoy some incredible cuisine.
🔵⚪️🔴 In addition, the natural landscape surrounding Matera is stunning, with incredible panoramic views of the Gravina natural park.
🔵⚪️🔴 The city is a popular tourist destination and a perfect place to explore and discover an important piece of Italian history and culture.
🔵⚪️🔴 If you're looking for a unique place to visit in Italy, Matera is definitely a city worth discovering
18. Summer vibes! At Italy
19. Leiden's sunset: a masterpiece painted by nature
20. Netherland’s Tulip season in full bloom
The Netherlands is famous for the tulip season, which usually takes place in March and April, is one of the most beautiful times of the year in the country. The tulip field is the largest in the world, with fields stretching as far as the eye can see on both sides of the Afsluitdijk – a 32-kilometer-long dam that separates the sea from the Ijsselmeer
21. Prepare for a visual feast! At Vancouver, Canada
22. How beautiful sunset light at Vancouver, Canada
23. Lighthouse Park, at Vancouver, Canada
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the North Shore Mountains, Vancouver boasts breathtaking scenery. From pristine beaches and lush parks to majestic mountains and picturesque harbors, nature lovers will be in awe of Vancouver's abundant beauty
24. Seeing Vancouver's beauty unfold
25. Mt Pleasant in a beautiful day, at Vancouver, Canada
26. Vancouver sunset moments
27. Soaring to new heights, Shanghai Tower is the crown jewel of China’s iconic skyline
The Shanghai Tower is the tallest building in China and the second-tallest building in the world, standing at 632 meters
28. Step into history when visiting Hungary’s iconic Parliament
The Hungarian Parliament building in Budapest is the third-largest parliament building in the world, The Hungarian Crown Jewels were once hidden inside the Parliament building’s double walls during World War II
29. Watch the breathtaking view of hot air balloons at sunrise in Luxor
Experience the magical allure of Luxor as you embark on a hot air balloon adventure at sunset. Against the backdrop of ancient wonders and the serene beauty of the Nile River, prepare to be captivated by a breathtaking aerial journey like no other. hot air ballon rides in Luxor starts in the early morning hours
30. Where nature meets architecture - The magnificent Bosco Verticale is a towering oasis in the heart of Milan
Bosco Verticale’s over 20,000 trees and plants help absorb CO2 and improve air quality in Milan