1. Some magnificent drone shots that witness the Netherlands' breathtaking splendour, at Vismarkt, Groningen
The Netherlands (or Holland) may be a small country, but it's packed with world famous icons. Discover our bulb fields, windmills, cheese markets, wooden shoes, canals of Amsterdam, masterpieces of Old Masters, Delft Blue earthenware, innovative water-management and millions of bicycles
2. Lisbon's streets are a canvas for creativity and color, at Portugal
Lisbon is known as a hub for street art in Portugal, with many of its neighborhoods featuring colorful and thought-provoking murals. The city has even hosted several street art festivals, such as the "Lisbon Street Art Festival" and "Muro - Urban Art Festival."
3. We takes you guys to the Kaputas Beach, Turkey which is a charming turquoise water
4. Discover a hidden coastal gem where nature's brushstrokes meet the shimmering sea & behold the timeless allure of Amasra, Turkey
Amasra is a charming coastal town located on the Black Sea coast of Turkey. Nestled between rolling hills and the shimmering sea, Amasra offers visitors a picturesque blend of natural beauty and rich history. The town's history dates back to ancient times, and it has been inhabited by various civilizations, including the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans.
One of the highlights of Amasra is its breathtaking scenery. The town is surrounded by lush green forests, providing a stunning backdrop to its two main peninsulas
5. Hiking under the skies of Saas-Fee, at Switzerland
Saas-Fee is known with it’s mountains that’s approximately 4,000m above sea level where hikers and climbers can have a great experience, it also has a 100km of pistes for skiing and snowboarding
6. Taking a scenic train adventure from Switzerland to Italy
The duration of train journeys from Switzerland to Italy varies depending on the specific departure and arrival locations. For instance, traveling from Zurich to Milan can take as little as 3 hours and 20 minutes. If you’re traveling from Geneva to Milan, the journey can be completed in approximately 4 hours, while from Chur (Coira) to Milan, it usually takes around five hours. Direct Eurocity trains are available throughout the day, with the earliest departures usually before sunrise and the latest departures extending into the late evening
7. Discover the land of fire and ice, where nature's wonders will leave you breathless and the people will leave you with a warm heart
Iceland is a unique and fascinating country located in the North Atlantic. It is known for its stunning natural beauty, including glaciers, geysers, hot springs, and waterfalls
8. Escape to paradise this summer at Lago di Garda, where crystal clear water await you
Lago di Garda, or Lake Garda in English, is the largest lake in Italy and a stunning destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. Located in northern Italy, between Venice and Milan, the lake stretches for about 52 kilometers (32 miles) and is surrounded by picturesque towns and villages
9. An incredible unique spot in Madeira
The Teleférico das Achadas da Cruz in Madeira, Portugal, provides a stunning 5-minute cable car journey from the clifftops to the shoreline. Known for its breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, this cable car helps visitors reach the traditional farmlands and enjoy the tranquil ambiance of Fajã da Quebrada Nova
10. Nature's symphony in New Zealand: where beauty knows no bounds
Did you know the South Island of New Zealand is home to the largest flightless bird in the world, the great spotted kiwi. It lays one of the largest eggs in proportion to its body size of any bird species
11. Get lost in the tranquility of New Zealand's nature
Did You Know New Zealand has several beautiful glowworm caves, such as the Waitomo Caves, where visitors can witness the magical glow of these luminescent creatures
12. Discover the Caribbean hidden gem Saut Gendrame waterfall, Saint Denis, Martinique ,Caribbean
It’s a very small area up a mountain, it’s advisable to follow the directions to get there. You will be able to swim under the waterfall and relax under the giant ferns
13. Discover the hidden gem of Dubrovnik at Europe
where the sun-kissed beaches and ancient history come together to create an unforgettable experience
14. Unlocking the Secrets of the Ancient Pyramids: A Journey Through Time
The Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in Giza, Egypt, was built over 4,500 years ago and was the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years
15. Discover the secret side of Paris at this hidden bar - a speakeasy that will transport you back to the prohibition era
Hidden bars, also known as speakeasies, are a popular trend in Paris. These bars offer a unique and exclusive experience, often accessed through secret entrances and hidden doors
16. Experience the many faces of Egypt, from the ancient wonders of the past to the vibrant energy
Egypt is a country that offers a diverse range of views and landscapes, from the bustling city streets of Cairo to the serene beaches of the Red Sea
17. Experience the power and beauty of nature at Skogafoss Waterfall in Iceland, where the cascading waters and stunning landscape will take your breath away
Skogafoss Waterfall is said to have a hidden treasure behind it, according to Icelandic folklore
18. Magnificent Finland, at Oulanka National Park
Oulanka National Park is a large national park in Northern Finland, close to the Russian frontier. It is one of the most popular national parks in Finland, despite its comparatively remote location. The 80-kilometer-long Karhunkierros path through the park (and to Ruka) is legendary and well-traveled
19. Step into a world of crystal-clear waters and vibrant marine life at Blue Springs, New Zealand
Blue Springs is a natural wonder located on the North Island of New Zealand, just outside the town of Putaruru. The springs are fed by an underground aquifer, which filters rainwater through the surrounding hills and produces some of the clearest water in the world. The water is so pure that it supplies around 70% of New Zealand's bottled water
20. Summer in the highlands! Would you jump? At Glen Etive, Scotland
21. Emerging from the churning sea, Kilt Rock is a geological spectacle on Scotland’s Isle of Skye
Its basalt pleats mimic a traditional kilt, while the cascading Mealt Waterfall adds drama, pouring into the depths below. This atmospheric landscape is a haven for wildlife and a tribute to earth’s untamed beauty.
On a windy day, the natural sounds at Kilt Rock can be quite dramatic and haunting, particularly the echo of the Mealt Waterfall and the ambient noise of the sea, wind, and wildlife
22. Balintore Castle, at Scotland
23. Welcome to Scotlands smallest house, at The Wee Hoose, Loch Shinn
On an islet a few dozen metres out into Little Loch Shin, keen-eyed passers-by will be greeted by the sight of Lairg’s tiniest house.
The architects kept things simple: whitewashed walls, two windows, two chimney stacks and a big red door
24. Adventures around Scotland
Locations in order as they appear include:
1. Ardroil Beach, Isle of Lewis
2. Fingals Cave
3. Old Man of Storr, Skye
4. Beinn a’Bheithir
5. Culbin Forrest
6. Findlater castle
7. Bullers of Buchan
8. Benmore house
9. Den of finella
10. Bullers of Buchan
11. Fingal’s cave
12. Mangersta Sea Stacks
25. Dunvegan Castle, Scotland
Dunvegan Castle is located 1 mile to the north of Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye, off the west coast of Scotland.
It is the seat of the MacLeod of MacLeod, chief of the Clan MacLeod. Probably a fortified site from the earliest times, the castle was first built in the 13th century and developed piecemeal over the centuries.
In the 19th century the whole castle was remodelled in a mock-medieval style. The castle is built on an elevated rock overlooking an inlet on the eastern shore of Loch Dunvegan, a sea loch.
26. Amazing Inverlochy Castle, Scotland
27. Craigievar Castle, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Scotland’s very own enchanting pink castle is nestled in amongst the most beautiful Scottish landscape. It is a fine example of the best of Scottish Baronial architecture and it is even said that this castle is the inspiration behind Disney’s Cinderella castle.
It wouldn’t be a fairytale however, if there wasn’t a few evil twists along the way, the exterior may appear pretty and pink but within these walls lie some treacherous tales. There is a story of a fiddler who fell into a well in the kitchen and drowned to death. The fiddler haunts the castle, but it’s said that he will only appear before members of the Forbes family. However, the fiddler isn’t alone, there is another spirit that walks the castle, but this time from Clan Gordon. This spirit was once murdered by being pushed from one of the windows in the Blue Room.
28. It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement
29. All the Castles of Scotland
30. The Tangalooma Wrecks make for some amazing photos - just look at those colors
💡The underwater site of the Tangalooma Wrecks has become a popular snorkeling and diving location, attracting thousands of visitors every year.