1. When the forces of time & nature creates a hauntingly beautiful landscape
Abandoned places in nature are fascinating and beautiful in their own unique way. These places are often the result of human activity, where structures or buildings were left behind and reclaimed by nature over time
2. The power of nature, in all its glory, at Utah, USA
Did you know that a waterfall releases negative ions, and when we are near them we soak those ions up as positive energy. Once they enter our blood stream, our production of serotonin is increased, therefore making us naturally happier. So, basically, we are happier around waterfalls
3. We capturing aurora dancing on top Kirkjufell Hill in Iceland
Kirkjufell Hill is such an iconic 463m height Hill, also known as Church Mountain for it’s unique shape. Claimed to be most photographed mountain in the country. You can also try to climb it because it’s very rewarding when you get there
4. Find your own piece of paradise in Hallstatt's picturesque houses and natural surroundings
Hallstatt is a small village located in the Salzkammergut region of Austria, known for its breathtaking natural beauty and rich cultural history. The village is situated on the shores of Lake Hallstatt, surrounded by towering mountains and lush forests. It has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its unique blend of natural and cultural elements
5. Discovering the beauty of The Atacama Desert, Chile
Did you know that Atacama Desert length is 600 to 700 miles. Also it’s soil is very similar to that in Mars. You will be walking over the oldest artificially mummified human remains
6. Admiring Koh Hong Island
Koh Hong Island, also known as Hong, is located in the province Krabi. The fine white powdered sand beach, the Hong Lagoon, which can only be reached by boat entering a narrow rock-opening
7. Beautiful hidden gem in the Netherlands
8. Unveiling the Russian Chapel in Slovenia's peaceful embrace
The Chapel in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, is a charming religious landmark nestled in the Julian Alps. It offers a serene setting for worship, weddings, and a moment of reflection amidst stunning natural beauty
9. Don’t miss out on Restenneth Priory, a hidden gem of Scottish history
Add it to your bucket list and explore the secrets of the past
💡This old priory on the edge of Forfar mostly dates from the 13th century, but overlies older buildings perhaps going back to the 710AD – when Restenneth was at the centre of the Pictish kingdom of Egglespethir. The “modern” priory housed Augustinian canons and was later a daughter house of Jedburgh Abbey in the Scottish Borders. Its highlight is the intact 14-metre tower, of which the base is the oldest part of the priory to survive.
10. Experience the true essence of the Caribbean, at Surfers Beach, Puerto Rico
From the pristine beaches of the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Jamaica, our selection is designed to help you find your own personal paradise to escape to the Caribbean with the most breathtaking and culturally rich experiences
11. The Enormous Mount Bromo in East Java, Indonesia
It’s located in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, if you have an eager interest for volcanic activity then you’re in the right place. Active Volcano rises 3,676 meters above sea level
12. Experiencing the captivating Ranga River in Southern Iceland
The Ranga River in Iceland is a glacial river known for its stunning scenery and excellent salmon fishing opportunities. Flowing through the picturesque. The river offers the visitors to enjoy thrilling outdoor activities, and witness the breathtaking Icelandic landscapes
13. Lagos, Portugal, golden cliffs, sun-kissed beaches, and charming history
Lagos, Portugal is a picturesque coastal town in the Algarve region. Lagos attracts visitors with its charming old town, lively marina, and nightlife
14. The stunning city of San Sebastian is full of rich history and culture, and one of the most iconic landmarks is the Castillo De La Mota
This impressive fortress, perched on a hill overlooking the Bay of Biscay, has played a key role in the city’s history for centuries.
Originally, the Castillo De La Mota has been used as a military fortress, a prison, and even a school. Today, it’s a popular tourist attraction that offers breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding coastline.
Beyond its historical significance, the Castillo De La Mota is also a symbol of San Sebastian’s resilience and strength. Despite numerous attacks and attempts to destroy it over the years, the fortress has remained standing, a testament to the city’s enduring spirit
15. Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Barcelona, Spain, stood a magnificent and awe-inspiring structure known as the Sagrada Familia.
This grand basilica was the lifelong vision of a man named Antoni Gaudi, who dedicated over 40 years of his life to its construction. The Sagrada Familia was designed to be a celebration of life and faith, with its intricate and ornate facades depicting scenes from the Bible, as well as symbols of nature and the elements. Gaudi’s unique and imaginative architectural style is evident in every aspect of the basilica, from the towering spires to the delicate carvings that adorn the walls.Despite Gaudi’s untimely death in 1926, the Sagrada Familia continued to be built by a dedicated team of artisans and craftsmen, who were inspired by Gaudi’s vision and determination.
Today, the basilica is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a beloved destination for tourists and locals alike.
16. La Sagrada Familia: the architectural masterpiece that will blow your mind
17. Summer magic in Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava
These include exploring the old town and the fortress of Tossa de Mar, relaxing at the beautiful beaches and enjoying the Mediterranean flair intensely. Are you coming over?
18. Sagrada Familia: Barcelona’s Architectural Masterpiece
Step into the mesmerizing world of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s iconic architectural masterpiece.
In this awe-inspiring reel, be captivated by the intricate details and soaring spires of this extraordinary basilica. Marvel at the interplay of light and color as it dances through stained glass windows, creating a heavenly ambiance.
Immerse yourself in the rich history and symbolism woven into every corner of the Sagrada Familia. Discover the vision of Antoni Gaudí and witness the ongoing construction that represents an enduring testament to his genius.
19. Such a dreamy spot, at Waldstein Garden
During your journey at Waldstein Park, you will enjoy watching the ravishing landscapes, such as the lush trees including extended spaces of grass places, that fill its surroundings and offer you a great time with your companions. When you want to get some rest after a long day, you can use one of the sitting places that are existed everywhere
20. The Eiffel Tower: a true masterpiece that continues to inspire awe and wonder in all who see it!
The Eiffel Tower has become one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world and is a popular tourist attraction, with millions of visitors each year. It has three levels for visitors to explore, with the highest level offering panoramic views of Paris. The tower has also been used as a radio and television broadcasting antenna
21. France is always a good idea
22. Paris in a beautiful day
23. Warm and sweet sunset shot, definitely my favourite view. At Paris
24. Incredible view of Eiffel tower, Paris
25. Unveiling Wales's spectacular natural beauty from above
Wales, a Celtic gem in the UK, boasts over 600 castles, 3 national parks, and a rich cultural heritage. Experience its vibrant cities, picturesque villages, and breathtaking landscapes
Destinations to visit:
1. Stumble Head Light House
2. Chruch Door Cove
3. Ynys Llanddwyn
4. St. Govan’s Chapel
5. Pistyll Rhaeadr
26. Unwind in the sun-soaked beauty of Corfu Island
Corfu Island, located in the Ionian Sea, is a popular Greek destination known for its lush landscapes, beautiful beaches. Visitors can explore charming villages, hike in the scenic countryside, and enjoy the vibrant local culture and cuisine
27. Summer vibes, this is all I need at Capri, Italy
28. Summer in Portofino, Italy
29. Have you ever been to Lake Como?
30. L’Italia in 15 secondi
31. When in Italy, Summer is the sweetest season
The Mediterranean climate of Italy means that summers are generally hot and dry, with temperatures often reaching well into the 30s Celsius (90s Fahrenheit). This makes it the perfect time to enjoy Italy's many beaches and coastal areas, such as the Amalfi Coast, the Cinque Terre, and the island of Sardinia. Sunbathing, swimming, and water sports are popular activities during the summer months