1. I’m going here for sure! At Marche, Italy
2. This water looks too refreshing 😮💨🤤, at Tropea, Italy
3. A walk through here would be so peaceful 😍 At Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
Welcome to the most Beautiful spot in Europe: Plitvice Lakes National Park; an absolute must-visit when you’re traveling Croatia😍
4. I need one of these in my life 🥲
5. Book me the next flight to Antarctica to meet this lil friend!
6. Magical sunset in Dubai’s most iconic sky pool, at Atlantis The Royal, Dubai
7. The Great Pyramids of Giza are one of Earth’s 7 Wonders of the World!
The pyramid stands at 451 feet high and was the tallest structure on Earth for thousands of years.
There are over 6 million tonnes of brick that were lifted with no technology, although it is still not known how the Egyptians managed to lift and transport these bricks!
8. This is something new for the bucket list!
9. This would be so fun with friends! 🤣 At Rulantica, Rust, Germany
10. This ride looks so fun! At Leap of Faith, Atlantis Water Park, Dubai
11. Diving with meeting sharks, at Hawaii
From @mermaid.Kayleigh & @camgrantphotograph
12. Meteor showers are so fascinating to me 🔭 At Melbourne, Australia
13. The Ghost of Cassiopeia
About 550 light-years away in the constellation of Cassiopeia lies IC 63, a stunning and slightly eerie nebula. Also known as the ghost of Cassiopeia, IC 63 is being shaped by radiation from a nearby unpredictably variable star, Gamma Cassiopeiae, which is slowly eroding away the ghostly cloud of dust and gas.
Powerful gushers of energy from seething stars can sculpt eerie-looking figures with long, flowing veils of gas and dust. One striking example is "the Ghost of Cassiopeia," officially known as IC 63, located 550 light-years away in the constellation Cassiopeia the Queen.
The nebula’s ethereal glow might remind people of apparitions such as those reported by paranormal investigators. In reality, it's simply hydrogen that is being bombarded with ultraviolet radiation from the nearby, blue-giant star Gamma Cassiopeiae seen as yellow here - this is purely narrowband data and i chose to assign the colours in such a way that typically deep red hydrogen is blue here and a typically blue looking star appears yellow.
14. Paradise found! One of the most beautiful places in Italy, at Cascate De Mulino
Saturnia is a Spa town in Tuscany famous for this amazing hot springs that has been proven to have healing effects, as well as being good for the skin and healthy for the joints
15. Step into a Dream: Imagine waking up in paradise at one of Phuket's finest hotels
16. Have you ever seen the aurora directly above your head? At Canada
It looks like a portal has opened up and is about to suck you in!
17. Beachfront bliss with a touch of pink perfection at Komodo Island’s Pink Beach, Indonesia
Let the azure waters and gentle sands whisk your worries away 🌸🏝️
18. Right just after the sun is rising ☀️At Rumah pohon molenteng, Nusa penida
19. I need to be here at Christmas 🤯 At Strasbourg, France
20. I need to go got Italy just for this Metro 😍 At Toledo, Naples, Italy
21. I want to collect them all like they’re Infinity Stones! At Hawaii
22. I’ve never seen a swing go so high in my life! At Swing Heaven, Bali, Indonesia
23. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life 🤯 At French Polynesia
Nothing compares to the beauty of the lagoons throughout French Polynesia! In Bora Bora you won’t believe your own eyes looking at how crystal clear & turquoise the water actually is!
24. I’ve never seen this many floating boats! 🛥️ At Lampedusa, Mediterranean Sea
25. It looks like a whole new world! 🐟 At Sea World, Abu Dhabi
26. It looks so calming and tranquil here 🥰 At Rheinfall, Switzerland
27. It looks so magic At Disney California Adventure, USA
😌 Do you feel the magic too?
The parks are always hustle and bustle however it’s so nice to pause and simply look around. Watch a kid get excited, a ride go round and round, there is happiness everywhere you look. Choose to pause and see the magic.
28. My knees feel funny after watching this 🥴 At Trolltunga, Skjeggedal, Norway
SAVE FOR LATER 👀
Trolltunga is the most popular hike in Norway, its located in Skjeggedal, Ullensvang, Norway! This hike is around 27km with an ascent of almost 800 metres
From @everchanginghorizon & @bomkanari
29. They look so magical during night At Egypt
30. This is… beautiful. The final shot is breath taking
31. This is… INSANE! At Ferrari Land, Catalonia, Spain
32. This looks so fun, at Bali
33. This place at sunset would be so magic At Lake Eibsee, Germany
34. Waking up here would be unreal 😍At North Cascades National Park, Washington, USA
The cabin river views are only the beginning…
A short drive from the cabin to the North Cascades National Park brings you to this beloved overlook of Diablo Lake. Its stunning turquoise color is raw and beautiful in every way!
The North Cascades has some of the most stunning lakes and mountain peaks in the entire world. But the real gem? It’s not (yet) overcrowded! Only 30,000 people visit annually because of its remote nature. Plan a trip to visit soon and enjoy true peace and quiet!
35. Wow… what a view! At Rigi Felsenweg, Switzerland