1. Damüls in Vorarlberg
2. That feeling, winter is coming back to the alps, at Rofangebirge in Tirol
3. A sleigh ride through the Salzburg winter landscape in Filzmoos. Doesn’t that look fantastic?
4. A little insight into the glacier cathedral in the natural ice palace, at Natureispalast
From @natureispalast and @tirolertageszeitung
5. Ok, you probably won’t find snow right now, but isn’t this video from Hallstatt incredible?
6. Achensee in Tyrol
7. Throwback the beautiful Christmas holiday around the city Vienna
8. Throwback Christmas in Vienna. Add this to your winter 2023 bucket list
9. Come to the Vienna Philharmonic Ball with us
Vienna’s ball season has finally started, adding so much colors, joy, music, and excitement to the cold January! Have you ever been to a ball in Vienna?
10. Doesn’t that look like a lot of fun? Tobogganing on the Koralpe
11. Far too warm for snow these days in Hallstatt. Do you want a longer winter or are you ready for summer?
The snow falls gently in Hallstatt, Covering the little village with a white blanket of peace.
12. Hallstatt in Winter
--How about a little tour in Hallstatt?
The UNESCO heritage site of beautiful Hallstatt is beautiful with flaky rain.
I came to Hallstatt again by train. If you have a # climatticket, you don't have to pay extra for every public transport in Austria.
After getting off the train, we crossed the ferry to the center of Hallstatt. 7€ per person round trip
I guess it wasn't crowded because it was so cold.
If you have any questions or concerns, write them in the comments.
13. The beauty of Hallstatt
14. The moment of silence with a view! At Hallstatt
15. Have you already been on the slopes this year or are you just surrounded by green meadows?
16. Here are 5 breathtaking hidden gems in Vienna that take you to a different world
Hidden Gem In Vienna
📍Ernst Fuchs Museum/Otto Wagner Villa
17. Holiday region Böhmerwald (Bohemian Forest) in Upper Austria
18. Ice skating on the largest natural ice surface in Europe, at Weissensee, Carinthia
19. Incredible mood captured in the forests of Upper Austria
20. Innsbruck in Tyrol
21. Mystical morning at Hohenwerfen Castle
22. Pürgg in Styria
23. Snow at Michaelaplatz in Vienna
24. Snow in Salzburg
25. Somewhere in Austria
26. Stairs to nothing, Dachstein. Such an amazing beautiful expansive view with lovely birds circling the landscape!
27. Sunrise in Carinthia
28. The Meerauge in Bodental, Carinthia
29. The skier’s heart laughs. Night operation on the Hochwurzen
30. Winter wonderland in Salzkammergut
The lake’s glasslike surface reflects the world around me in a magical, frosty glow
31. Winter wonderland in Salzburg: the picturesque pathways are lined with music and enchanting views