1. Breathtaking shots of Seychelles beaches that we can’t get over
Seychelles, island republic in the western Indian Ocean, comprising about 115 islands, with lush tropical vegetation, beautiful beaches, and a wide variety of marine life. Situated between latitudes 4° and 11° S and longitudes 46° and 56° E, the major islands of Seychelles are located about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) east of Kenya and about 700 miles (1,100 km) northeast of Madagascar
2. Camiguin Island, Philippines is just beautiful as Maldives
3. Step inside one of the most incredible hotels, the amazing Soneva Jani at Maldives
If that was a dream, we wouldn’t want to wake up from it!
4. It’s just a small part of heaven. Have you ever been to the Philippines?
The Philippine Sea is a marginal sea of the Western Pacific Ocean east of the Philippine archipelago, the largest in the world, occupying an estimated surface area of 5 million square kilometers. The Philippine Sea Plate forms the floor of the sea
5. The view that I never get boring, at Maldives
Having lived for more than a month in the local Maldives, I realized one thing for myself, that the life of the locals goes their own way.
Here, no one is in a hurry, no one is chasing wealth and fame, money and vanity are not the main thing for them. There are no show-offs and show-offs here. Everyone does what he likes.
And they also love football very much, in which they drive in the evenings on the flight on the football field, which can occupy 1/4 of the island.
6. Strolling across uninhabited islands in the middle of the Maldivian Ocean
7. Paradise island found! Small island in the middle of Maldives with the coziest white sand beaches and incredible reefs
8. Precious moments, at Maldives
9. Maldivian dreams are made of this. Nothing beats the feeling.
10. Welcome to paradise, at Maldives
11. Who would you watch this sunset at Maldives
12. Watch the sun slowly set over the Maldives and take in its breathtaking beauty
Sunset Activities in Maldives:
1-Romantic Sunset Cruises
2-Sunset dining on a sandbank, piano deck or on the beach
3-SUP at sunset
13. If we could stop time, we would have stopped it right here, at Maldives
The Maldives is one of the world’s most romantic destinations thanks to its idyllic islands, pristine sandbars and luxurious overwater villas–oh, and it’s far away from basically everything, so no need to worry about mom and dad trying to crash your vacay
14. Exploring one of the most saline bodies of water on earth, at The Dead sea, southwestern Asia
10 interesting facts about the Dead Sea:
1 – It’s the lowest point on earth
2 – It’s very hard to swim in it
3 – The water tastes disgusting
4 – The mud is supposed to be good for your skin
5 – The salt stings!
6 – It’s not actually the saltiest place on earth
7 – You can see another country
8 – Almost everything is dead
9 – It was formed by a rift in the earth’s crust
10 – It has a secret ingredient
15. A little slice of Bali in the heart of Copenhagen
Did you hear about Manon les Suites’ Junglefish Pool? Junglefish Pool is the heart and center of the house, where you can dream yourself away to sunny skies and exotic surroundings while enjoying a cocktail, coffee, a cool smoothie or whatever else tempts you from the menu. When you are staying at Manon les Suites, you have access to the amazing Junglefish Pool for you to enjoy during your stay with us
16. Iseltwald’s turquoise gem, Lake Brienz
The intense turquoise of Lake Brienz is always mesmerising, but the intensity of its colour is especially beguiling in spring and autumn. The more sunlight that falls on the lake, the more penetrating the shade of turquoise
17. Entering heaven’s doors, at Canaves Oia, Santorini, Greece
There are very few images of Santorini that do not depict these stunning, vivid blooms decorating the white houses’ walls and the island’s streets. Bougainvillea trees with blooms are known for their lovely pink flowers. If you want to observe them, strive for warmer months since they bloom rather frequently in those conditions
18. Golden skies in Maldives are something else
It’s true that we get loads of help from our geography. The 1192 islands of Maldives are scattered 221.10 mi (355.82 km) north of the equator and with 99% of the area being water, we are very close to the ocean. As a result, the air above the ocean is filled with more water and salt molecules that scatter the sun’s light, leaving more red light to reach our eyes
19. St. Pierre Island, Seychelles with the view from above
20. Enjoy the weekend with beauty of the Seychelles
21. Maldives is calling you
The island paradise of the Maldives, with its dreamy white beaches covered in palm trees, turquoise lagoons and breathtaking and varied underwater world invites you to experience an unforgettable stay. The islands are oases of peace and beauty, while the country's natural landscape will astonish you
22. Hawaii’s natural unique beauty is a masterpiece. Is Hawaii on your 2023 bucket list?
Hawaiʻi is world-renowned for its beautiful beaches. The islands have every type of beach imaginable: white, black, and red sand beaches; romantic bays and beach parks for the family; popular shorelines for people watching and off-the-beaten-path sands untouched by development
From bradenjstanley TT
23. Is this what heaven looks like, at Maldives Islands
Maldivian beaches are made from dried, sun-bleached coral, making them incredibly rare, as coral beaches account for only 5% of the world’s shores
24. witnesses Austria’s charming beauty. Is Austria on your 2023 bucket list?
Austria has more than 25,000 lakes adorn the unique landscape of the Alpine country and thus ensure plenty of swimming fun, a wide range of leisure activities and recreation in and around the water
25. Kefalonia’s dreamy sunset, at Greece
Kefalonia island is part of the Ionian Islands. It is the largest island of this group and is also known as the island of the seafarers, like the famous seafarer Juan de Fuca
26. Inn River, Swiss Alps. How beautiful
27. Pool goal in the Maldives
28. Set sail, we are heading to a tropical paradise! At Azores Islands
In April I went sailing around Faial and Pico islands in the Azores. Beautiful moments to cherish
29. Seychelles living, The clarity in the water is just crazy
30. The best honeymoon destinations ever! At Zakynthos, Greece
31. The beautiful blues of Maldives
There are 6 common stingray species in the Maldives, from the giant Manta-Ray to the Electric Ray. The most common around Kurumba are the Feathertail and Blue Spotted Stingray. They are often seen buried in the sand with only their tail showing
32. Lofoten, Norway with an amazing view
Lofoten is a mecca for hiking, climbing, fishing, kayaking, skiing, Arctic surfing (in the summer AND winter), and cycling. The tourism scene there has a very young vibe, with lots of budget accommodation, and even the luxury accommodation markets itself towards adventure seekers
33. Summer memories of Castro Marina , Italy. Do you have any plan for this summer yet?
34. Tenerlife, Spain in a beautiful day with bestie
35. Iseltwald, Switzerland nature spreads peace and calmness
Iseltwald is probably best known for the stunning photos taken of the Schloss Seeburg situated in Lake Brienz. This fairytale small village is situated on the southern shore of the very beautiful Lake Brienz in the Bernese Oberland region of Switzerland
36. Find a beautiful place like Iceland and get lost
Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks