1. Get into a jungle dream, at Nusa Penida Bali
2. Imagine yourself waking up to this incredible view , the jungle vibes are everything in Bali. You shouldn’t miss this
3. We just found tropical paradise in the heart of Bali
Samsara Ubud is a luxurious haven for those who seek an authentic Balinese experience that is at harmony with nature. The luxuriously appointed boutique resort blends in perfectly with the tranquil lush rainforest and is moments from the traditional village of Kelusa
4. Would you ever stay here?
Here’s a quick property tour of the incredible VillaFlorentineBali on the island of Bali.
Place is unbelievable with top notch hospitality!
This modern and bright villa has 5 bedrooms with 5 en-suite bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 people ! It’s a wonderful sanctuary located in Ubud with panoramic rice field views & lush palm trees.
5. The private jet villa is the 1st world luxury jet villa on a 150m cliff above the beautiful ocean
a perfect hide-away from the chaos of Bali in the jungles, a paradise for rest and relaxation after long days of exploring the island.
This private jet turned luxury villa provides the opportunity to walk over the cliff on a wing of plane where you can take instagrammable pictures.
It’s right on the beach, so one can enjoy the stunning beach views also.
Please note that step to moving parts of the wings is strictly forbidden
6. The iconic Pink Beach in Komodo Island
7. Rise, Slay & Relax. Is Bali on your travel bucket list?
8. Wel it will exchange it for food , so hurry up?
9. Next time you’re in Bali, check out Ubud’s first downtown restaurant & swim up bar
The space is tucked away into a secret garden where you can enjoy some light appetizers, drinks & the sun, in a relaxed & chic atmosphere.
They offer private day beds, sun decks & lush teepees to offer you maximum privacy & relaxation.
It’s a total hidden gem in a peaceful setting that you don’t want to miss when you’re in Ubud!
From @wanderingstefany & @gordi415
10. A restaurant with flowers and candles evoke more reveries than the Isle of Bali does - Mason Cooley. At Sumba Island, Bali
11. What makes a trip romantic?
It is not the hotel room itself, nor the destination. What truly makes a trip romantic is the ability to enjoy every second of it with your partner. Let us know in the caption, are you currently planning any romantic trips?
12. This is one of the best reason to come back to Bali: the culture
The Balinese profess a very special religion linked to their own culture: Balinese Hinduism (a mixture of Buddhism and Shaivism
Yesterday we went to visit one of our favorite temples: Tirta Empul Temple and we were lucky enough to witness one of its ceremonies again. However, for the girls it was the first time and reliving moments like this with them is what is worth it
The Tirta Empul temple is a sacred spring water temple where Balinese and foreigners can perform the complete purification rite through each of its sources. It also has a large carp pond as you can see in the video and you can buy fish food right there. Avril blew him away with how many there were.
Save this temple, if you plan to come to Bali one day
13. This viewpoint at Diamond Beach, Nusa Penida is guaranteed to take your breath away. Have you ever seen water this blue?
14. Top places to visit in Nusa Penida : Part 1
locally known as Pantai Pasih Uug is one of the top picturesque and most visited destinations on Nusa Penida Island
locally known as Pantai Kelingking is one of the most iconic and recognisable tourist attractions in all of the Nusa islands.
referred to by locals as Pantai Atuh is surely one of the best attractions in the eastern tip of the lovely island of Nusa Penida.
is another popular attractions on Nusa Penida with natural infinity pool is framed by rock cliffs and hangs out over the ocean overlooking Manta Point Beach.
Add this to you Bali itinerary
15. Living at the bamboo house.. Tag your travel partner
Make your holiday become unforgettable moments by staying at the unique bamboo house. Whether you're looking for a cozy eco cottage or an extravagant mansion constructed from bamboo, you can find your next dream vacation place in this beautiful Island
16. Lost in paradise, at Taman Dedari Ubud
17. Not sure where to go with your partner on a getaway or even on your honeymoon? Bali it is!
18. Would you like to go for a tour in Ulaman Eco Retreat? Recharge your mind, body and soul. Ulaman offers a unique holistic retreat experience immersed in traditional Balinese culture
19. I'll do date night wherever as long as we're together. Nothing could be better than a dreamy dinner date like this with your squeeze especially if it’s in Bali
20. Lets enjoy this life
21. What you see after living 3 months in Bali. Would you live in Bali?
22. Alas Harum - Ubud, Bali. Add this paradise to your Ubud itinerary
23. Discover natural jacuzzi in Sidemen village - Gembleng Waterfall
If you’re looking for peace and quiet, then Sidemen village is the place to be. Steeped in culture and enhanced by magnificent vistas, Sidemen Village offers a respite from the humdrum of your busy life. In the past, Sidemen was just a small village, but now it has grown into a thriving yet laid back cosmopolitan community.
Sidemen pampers visitors in body and soul. A walk through the lush paddy fields, watching colorful processions of women gracefully balancing piles of fruit offerings on their way to the temple, are lasting impressions and simply breathtaking. Sidemen village is a perfect place for you to experience spiritual awakening and enlightenment. Visit Sidemen village to experience its peace and tranquility!
24. Bali Moments
25. Sunrise in the east
From @tobiwurld & @hervisuals
26. Nusa Penida is an island off Bali, accessible in just 45 minutes by boat
Nusa Penida is an island off Bali, accessible in just 45 minutes by boat.
Between its turquoise waters, its breathtaking beaches, its lush jungle and its magnificent seabed, it is an essential stopover if you are passing through the island of the gods.
What to do in Nusa Penida?
-Snorkeling with manta rays
- Admire a sunset at Kelingking Beach
-See the beauty of Diamond Beach
-Visit a temple in an underground cave
-Swim in natural pools
-Visit a village specializing in weaving
-See teletubbies hills
-Relax at Crystal Bay
Which of these experiences do you want to do?
Write to us for your tailor-made trip to Indonesia
27. WOULD YOU SURPRISE YOUR LOVED ONE WITH THIS CANDLE LIT DINNER? At Bali, Ubud
Definitely a must do if you are looking to plan something romantic for a loved one
Would you have dinner here?
28. Another place to escape the crowds, peaceful bamboo house with super cool sliding bed at veluvanabali
Veluvana Bali located in the middle of nature, housed in a haven of peace. Ideal for a romantic getaway, honeymoon, or simply a time of relaxation and pure happiness.
29. At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun
30. There is a non-profit organization at Kuta Beach in Bali that collects and cares for the eggs laid by the turtles
The eggs cannot hatch on the beach because the sand is too hard. The organization therefore cares for the eggs and the baby turtles that hatch from them until they have reached a certain body temperature. Only then are the sea turtles “released”.
Anyone can take part in this campaign. For this you have to go to Kuta Beach and get a (free) ticket at the booth of the organization. You can of course make a donation if you want. Then you get a baby sea turtle and go to the beach together. Finally, the animals are returned to where they belong. You can watch them and take pictures. It was an indescribably beautiful feeling. We would recommend this activity to everyone