1. How sweet is this view? Discover Zil Pasyon–the ecological jewel of Seychelles. Enjoy life as nature intended and wash all your worries away
These private villas are set in high locations that offer glorious views of the Indian Ocean contrasted by the lush greenery of Felicite Island.
Open your bedroom's massive window that connects to the outside deck. This lets you plunge into your infinity pool straight from your bedroom!
2. Pinnacle hotel living in the heart of London
We love how this exquisite hotel has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless. Have the best Hyde Park views in the city as you relax in the luxurious bath or from the large walk-in shower when you stay in their COMO Suite. Be in awe as light floods all its 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows. This hotel is perfect for both business and leisure travel!
From @comohotels @comometropolitanlondon
3. The most relaxing & personalized wellness at Seychelles. In need of next-level sensory experience at a magical oceanfront location?
4. Cape Town ft. the Airbnb of dreams
This stay is listed as "Magnificent Cliffton Retreat with Unparalleled Ocean Views" on Airbnb. It has a king-bed memory foam mattress, rain shower, soaking tub, indoor fireplace, retractable window wall, breakfast table with a beach view, bbq grill, sun lounger, and a pool. What more can you ask for?
5. A gem in Sicily uncovered. Choose between rooms overlooking the Sicilian sea or the Volcano at Therasia Resort Sea & Spa. Which one would you pick?
This resort will wow you not just with its spectacular views but also with its restaurants and ability to bring you ultimate relaxation. The Spa boasts a covered pool of warm water, a whirlpool tub, a sauna, a Turkish bath, and an emotional shower. Sounds like a much-needed treatment, doesn't it?
6. A glimpse to this panoramic city viewpoint & luxury hotel in Dubai
This breathtaking infinity pool is located at the iconic sky deck of Address Sky View. Its deck has a large sun-lounging deck, private cabanas, and a bar with both pool and dry deck seating. Marvelous isn't it?
7. Where to swim first: the ocean or the pool? Get the best of both worlds, at La Casa De La Playa in Mexico
Welcome to a house boasting a taste of Mexico, nestled in the Mayan rainforest on one of the most iconic beaches in the world.
This popular coastal resort town offers a thoroughfare with shops, restaurants, and nightlife hotspots ranging from laid-back bars to dance clubs.
From @paixaoporviajar via @dgxtravel
8. Infinite ocean views from this luxury jet villa nestled on a 150-meter cliff, at Bali, Indonesia
Steps onto the wings of this jet (which isn't for the faint of heart) and shows us how Bali properties are set apart from the rest.
This soon-to-be luxury hotel-villa is designed on the basis of a Boeing 737. The landing pad is on a cliff near the ocean coastline. Its shared living room will connect to the wing terrace. Soon there'll be outdoor furniture and evening landscape lighting too
9. Hello stairway to heaven! At Anguilla, Imagine a week-long vacation of waking up to this view, Hot coffee, ocean breeze, and fiery orange sky to start off another luxurious day
10. Who needs a romantic night in this private cave pool suite? At Ninfeo Suite at Lecce, Puglia, Italy
How unique is this stay? There are only 11 rooms here, each with a great aesthetic value that also promises to provide a personalized stay. Explores Pollicastro Boutique Hotel, a historic residence located in a sixteenth-century building
11. Where was your last family vacation? Beautiful family definitely had a blast at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in St. Lucia
12. Step into the unexpected and experience a whole new way of traveling. How incredible is this? At Uh May, Tulum, Mexico
Known as the "City of the Arts," this space aims to nurture travelers' creative selves and hone their wisdom. We'd say a visit at AZULIK is not just a vacation but an exploration.
Looking forward to your discoveries in this paradise nestled in the lush Mayan jungle!
13. From your room and pool, you get both the mountain view and the lake view. Jumps into the ultimate summer mood at Villa Secret Horizon in Turkey
14. Who else loves staying in eco-luxury lodges? Check out this stay at Magic Hills Bali
Staying in this unique bamboo house in the midst of Bali’s lush rice terraces is a completely unique experience! Wake up with the birds chirping in the morning and enjoy the incredible view over the quiet rice terraces from your bedroom.
Come escape the crowded cities and experience a slice of real Bali!
15. Imagine this being the first thing you see in the morning, at Santorini, from Villa Bordeaux
Right in the heart of the сapital city of Fira, this hotel is situated on the first line of the cliff, 250meters above sea level. It gives a panoramic overlooking view of the Aegean Sea, the volcano, and highly sought Santorinian sunsets!
16. Take a tour of 'Villa Rosa' with us, at Bali, Indonesia
This is one of The Cali's 7 gorgeous villas you can book. With beautiful Palm Springs-inspired interiors, you will feel like you are in your own Californian oasis in the heart of Bali
17. Playtime with these majestic creatures by the beach, at Sumba, Indonesia
NIHI Sumba has 27 uniquely designed villas, each with a private pool. It also has various unique open-air, feet-in-the-sand restaurants to swoon every foodie & traveler that visits!
18. Come cycle along this insane 857sqm overwater villa at Fushi, Maldives!How is this for your morning bike view?
Soneva Fushi is an unparalleled paradise surrounded by a lush jungle, pristine beaches, and crystalline waters. It's one of the largest islands in the Maldives where you get to live in barefoot luxury all day.
19. Summer on all our minds. Savor these stunning views at La Cabane Bali! What would you do first: swim in the infinity pool, unwind in the sun loungers, or sip a cocktail?
This tropical hideaway above Balangan beach is just 30 mins. driving distance from Bali International Airport, with easy access to the world-famous Uluwatu surf breaks, and the iconic Uluwatu Temple.
Ready to laze the day away and enjoy warm Balinese hospitality?
20. Need a quick escape to forget all your troubles? We showed a preview of what your next stay in Morocco could look like
Alkamar Camp Agafay is a gorgeous new camp located in the Agafay Desert with immaculate mountain views, an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and a private beach area. What more can you ask for?
Whenever we feature Morocco, we see an outpour of positive comments from you. Keep the love going & tell us which hotels around the world we should feature next
21. Come feel like you're on top of the world, at rooftop pool view at SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences
This probably has the best views of downtown Dubai, don’t you think? If you’re coming to Dubai and looking for an epic place to stay, this is an excellent choice.
From @basso2012 & @terplanet
22. Rate this view from 1-10, Swooning over bathroom views at Raffles Maldives
Want to make sure you cop this room? Save this post and remember this is overwater residence number #31!
On your stay, open up the entire area to the soft breeze & sounds of the sea. On your private deck with glass-viewing panel over the reef, relax in your private pool and hammock, or step down from your terrace into the gorgeous sea
23. Nestled amongst the gateway to Red Rock Canyon is Las Vegas
Experience the best of both worlds: head west for stunning sandstone cliffs or travel east for the iconic lights of Las Vegas Boulevard. Take your pick!
Here you're guaranteed a refined experience in your room that’s bathed in natural light, incredibly open floor plans, and elevated amenities. Would you book a stay here?
24. Want to soak in the world's largest rooftop pool, overlooking Singapore’s stunning city skyline?
25. This postcard view, a chic resort at Mauritius, the foot of Le Morne Mountain. This basaltic mountain is now a UNESCO Heritage Site and is a must-see
Whether you’re looking out to the sea or staring in awe at this impressive mountain, LUX* Le Morne will make you feel rejuvenated
26. Slowdown with timeless views of the Amalfi Coast, Italy
Hotel Santa Caterina is a late 19th-century liberty-style villa that is a must stay in Italy. Would you like to visit too?
Located on the famous Amalfi drive with lush gardens and citrus groves, it also has a private beach club, a saltwater pool, a spa, and a Michelin-star restaurant!
Guests can use the private elevators or stairs to access the exclusive beach club or the center of Amalfi and the other famed villages along the Amalfi Coast
27. Where it’s always summer. Come take a dip at The Langham, Jakarta’s 20-meter outdoor swimming pool
a retreat surrounded by lush greenery & awe-inspiring city views
The Langham, Jakarta also has a heated indoor swimming pool with hot tub on the 63rd floor.
We highly recommend this beautiful and luxurious hotel for your next vacation if you haven’t been to Jakarta!
28. Summertime escape to a tropical paradise. Take a swim with us at Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
On your stay, you can run to the beach, surf, or jump into the lagoon from your overwater suite
29. Here's to never skipping the good parts. We shares our stay at Four Seasons Cairo Nile Plaza - Luxury Hotel in Cairo, Egypt
This hotel is just a short drive away for you to explore Egypt's majestic pyramids, old market, citadel, and ancient Egyptian museum. After a long day of adventure, you can hop on a felucca and witness a breathtaking sunset
A balance of adventure and relaxation, who would like to come and experience this?
30. Today we shared the beautiful stay at Amanpulo, a private island retreat in Palawan, Philippines
Pure white sands, turquoise seas, perfect sunsets... what more can you ask for? This resort lies on Pamalican Island, a private island fringed with white sand beaches and pristine reefs. Offering a back-to-nature experience in supreme comfort and privacy, this tropical paradise is lapped by calm clear seas ideal for water sports, while sandy tracks lead to deserted coves and jungle-clad lookouts.