1. A comfortable place to enjoy the natural beauty, at Bird Hills, Bali
Located in Karangasem, 26 km from Mount Agung, Bird Hills Bamboo House provides accommodation with access to a garden, a terrace, and room service. This property has a balcony and features garden views. This cottage has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. Guests can enjoy a la carte or an Asian breakfast.
2. A good place to enjoy the waves that make you addicted to always come to Nusa Penida
On the southeast coast of Nusa Penida, Peguyangan Waterfall sits beneath some of the pretty epic cliffs that characterize the island. The drive to Peguyangan is on a fine trail for most of the trip but ends up being 10-15 minutes of bumpy, potholed gravel roads.
3. Do you want a vacation with a comfortable atmosphere to share heaven? Yes, you have to stay at magic hills Bali
Magic Hills Bali is one of the inns that uses bamboo as a building. Although using bamboo, this inn looks luxurious because it was made by famous architects and experts in their fields. The roof itself uses dry coconut leaves which are made in such a way to be sturdy and safe.
4. No matter how small the stairs you step on, they can take you to the highest place with extraordinary views like the Peguyangan Waterfall, Nusa Penida
Peguyangan waterfall tour is located in the southern part of Nusa Penida Island, under a steep cliff. Apart from being a tourist spot, since 1995 the Peguyangan waterfall has also functioned as a source of clean water for local residents. Visitors who want to go to the location of the waterfall must descend hundreds of steep stairs and 200-meter-high cliffs that are right above the open sea. There are 870 steep stairs that must be passed, so this tour is perfect for trekking fans.
5. The best places to stay in Bali
6. Beautiful place at Komaneka At Bisma, Ubud
Komaneka at Bisma is a hillside accommodation in Ubud, offering views of the Campuhan River, coconut plantations and rice fields. The resort is 950 meters from Ubud Monkey Forest,
7. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone's day at Pinggan, Kintamani, Bali
This place presents a view of the sunrise on the eastern horizon from its location in the form of a plateau. The Kintamani area is famous for its cool air. The view of Mount Batur and its lake looks very stunning from Kintamani.
8. Got a call from Bali. Let's visit this amazing country
9. Amazing how a thundering water can be so violent, and calming at once, at Sekumpul Waterfall, Bali
The location of the Sekumpul waterfall is in Sekumpul village, Sawan sub-district, Buleleng regency, Bali. To be able to see the waterfall closer you must have a fit stamina. From the main road, to get to the location of the Sekumpul waterfall, you have to go down several stairs, with a winding trail route. On the way to the location of the waterfall, you can see several traditional houses surrounded by rambutan trees and towering durian trees.
10. Hidden gems in tabanan. Which one is your favorite place?
11. Quiet place to heal your mind at Kumbuh Jungle, Bali
Kumbuh Jungle is the perfect place for long-time travelers, nature lovers, spiritually minded people, trekking lovers, backpackers, artists, musicians, and environmentalists. This villa has a rustic and authentic adventure atmosphere in the midst of Balinese village life.
12. The beautiful view of the rice fields and the cool air enjoyed from the room Woywoy Escape at Bali
Woywoy escape is located in Tegalalang Ubud. this place gives you absolute silence and peace. Perfect for healing, escaping the hustle and bustle of the city, or honeymoon. Built on a hill, guests can see the beautiful view from every angle. During the growing season, you can see the locals tending their rice fields.
13. Enjoy serenity and relaxation in the Santorini-style infinity pool with your partner
Experience tropical Bali by staying at eco six Bali, a newly built bamboo villa located in Tampaksiring, just a 20-minute scooter ride from the lively center of Ubud. You can enjoy mountain views from the private pool.
14. A beautiful and cool place like heaven to calm your mind, at Sumberkima Hill Retreat, Bali
Sumberkima is a seaside village beside Pemuteran which is close to Menjangan Island. The city has a diverse landscape and an authentic culture steeped in tradition. Here you can truly relax away from the hustle and bustle of the south. The resort has beautiful views of the mountains, Sumberkima bay, and the Java volcano.
15. Do you feel tired in the city? try to feel calm in Camaya Bali
Staying in this unique bamboo house amidst the shady rice terraces of Bali is a truly unique experience. Wake up to the chirping of birds in the morning and enjoy the magnificent view over the serene rice terraces from your bedroom. Our bamboo houses are the perfect adventure for travelers looking to escape the bustling cities.
16. Walking in the middle of terraced rice fields like an angel, at Rice Terrace Tegalalang, Bali
17. Sitting by the pool while enjoying good food makes yourself calmer
La Cabane Bali is located in Uluwatu offering privacy and comfort like never before, with 5 private bungalows & 3 bedroom villas with private pools. you need 30 minutes drive from Bali International Airport, easy access to world-famous. Uluwatu surf spots, the most beautiful beaches in Bali, and the iconic Uluwatu Temple.
From @agirlwhoblooms &; @alifeiimagined
18. Who often likes this at the beach?, at Dreamland Beach, Bali
19. It is not easy to achieve something as beautiful as this natural beauty, at Gembleng Waterfall, Bali
This waterfall is located in the Karangasem area. To get to this place, you have to go down a steep road. Under the waterfall, there are 3 levels and one of them forms a natural pool dimple so that visitors can soak in it. This waterfall is the perfect place to enjoy the sunset.
20. The best pool with a sea view, at One Eighty, Pecatu, Bali
Oneeighty is a Sky Pool Bar and Lounge located at an altitude of 500 feet above sea level in the Indian Ocean. This place offers a swimming pool at the edge of a cliff with glass walls. Right next to the pool, it offers 180-degree natural views. It will definitely make anyone feel close to nature in Pecatu.
21. Living in a bamboo house makes the mind at one with nature
The beauty of this villa is the lush tropical forest, emerald green rice fields, organic vegetable farm, and beautiful Balinese architecture that make up the Stone House. Stone House is located in Ubud, 3.4 km from Ubud Market and 3.4 km from Ubud Palace. The area provides easy access to great places to eat, do yoga, shop, and sightseeing.
22. How is your living experience in Bali?
23. Wooden house and pool aesthetic at Own Villa, Bali
Own Villa is an inn with the concept of embracing natural beauty and integrating Balinese culture which is very distinctive. This villa is an inn hidden among greenery so it looks very beautiful. Each building of this house has details that reflect the natural environment. The roofs are inspired by traditional North Sumatran houses that blend perfectly with the Balinese surroundings to create an enchanting place.
24. The best place for healing is in the morning, at Kintamani, Bali
Kintamani is one of the tourist attractions in Bali which is located on a mountainous plateau, which presents the beautiful charm of mountain nature and natural lake Batur. Kintamani itself is a sub-district located in Bangli Regency and is one of the recreational areas or tour destinations other than beach tourism destinations on the island of the gods Bali.
25. 4 types of beach people, Lembongan, Bali
26. A hidden Gem in Bali can spoil the eyes
This waterfall is very beautiful, to reach the location of the waterfall, you have to continue tracing the flow of water with beautiful cliff walls, along the river you can take photos until you arrive at the waterfall, the waterfall descends heavily and looks like a thin curtain with the pool under the waterfall which is about 1 meter high, the photos here are very nice and beautiful.
27. Sunshine, poolside, and downtime at Gravity Hotel
Gravity Resorts is located in Uluwatu. This place is one of the secret places in Bali. You can enjoy the beautiful and amazing view from our swimming pool. from Gravity Resorts only a 3 to 5 minute drive to one of the TOP beaches and Surfing Spots in Bali namely Padang Padang, Uluwatu, Green Bowl, and Bingin.
28. The natural beauty of Nusa Lembongan is like heaven. Tag someone special who would bring you here
Nusa Lembongan Island is located in the southeast of the island of Bali and is part of the Klungkung Regency government. The thing that makes the island of Nusa Lembongan favored by tourists for holiday destinations is because of its natural beauty and no traffic jams. The natural beauty that you can see on the island of Nusa Lembongan such as white sand beaches, mangrove forests covered with green trees, and the beauty of the underwater scenery.
29. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease
Palmilla Beach Club is located on the edge of Melasti beach, a beach that offers beautiful sunset views in the afternoon. While relaxing here, you can also enjoy the beautiful cliff panorama. The following is a brief explanation of this popular beach club. You can visit Palmilla Bali every day with operating hours: Monday – Friday: 13.00 – 20.00 WITA Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 21.00 WITA
30. Picnic lunch on the boat surrounded by beautiful fish
Located on the hillside of Ubud, Kamandalu Ubud offers luxurious self-catering accommodation with views of the Petanu river and tropical greenery. You can take a bicycle tour through rice fields or take a traditional Balinese dance course. Kamandalu Ubud is a 10-minute drive from the central Ubud area. Ngurah Rai International Airport can be reached by 1-hour drive.
31. The beauty of the waterfall makes the eyes and mind more relaxed. Tag someone special who would bring you here
Aling-Aling Buleleng Waterfall is one of the most striking natural attractions in North Bali. Aling-Aling has a waterfall height of about 30 meters above the cliff. No wonder the splash of water from Aling-Aling Waterfall is very heavy and plunged into the pool of water below. The cliffs that surround Aling-Aling Bali Waterfall are overgrown with trees and green plants. So the atmosphere here is very cool, cold and fresh. Under the splash of the waterfall, there is a pool of water with a depth of about 4 meters.