1. We’re on top of the world at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. We live for the pulse of a vibrant city when we travel
Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort with the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool and some of Singapore’s must-visit tourist attractions. The spectacular sights from SkyPark Observation Deck, the immersive experiences at ArtScience Museum, the gourmet delicacies at renowned restaurants, the luxurious curation of retail brands and the iconic nightlife destinations are all within your reach.
Did you know that Singapore has also been called “instant Asia” because it offers tourists a glimpse into the cultures brought to it by immigrants from all parts of Asia?
2. Throwback dragons have landed in Dubai, at arguably the most iconic hotel rooftop infinity pool in Dubai
From @tomjauncey & @100.pixels
3. Our friend and his crew making some epic moves, at Lech am Arlberg, Austria
Lech am Arlberg is a small village in Austria that has grown to become one of the world’s prime ski destinations because of the heavy snows
4. Taking flight with us, at Fagradalsfjall Volcano, Iceland
In an uninhabited area of the Reykjanes peninsula in Iceland is Fagradalsfjall, which is the eruption site of this volcano. This active volcano started erupting again on August 3rd, 2022 and should continue for some time. If you’re flying into Iceland, you may even get a glimpse of it from your plane
5. Live out your New York City dreams at SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
where breathtaking 360° views of the city live amongst an immersive art installation in the sky.
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is way more than an “observation deck” with 30,375 square feet of mirrors, suspended glass sky boxes that float 1,100 feet above Manhattan and the world’s largest external glass-bottomed elevator.
Enjoy NYC’s skyline while awakening your senses with the feelings of boundless space. And top off your visit with a cocktail on the wraparound open-air 93rd floor terrace.
Ready for a challenging, inspiring, and thrilling experience that goes beyond your imagination
6. Today’s dive under the ice with this guy at Canada
Canada is home to many free diving and scuba diving spots such as Tobermory and Horseshoe Lake. These spots are also surrounded by gorgeous views, so you’ll be entertained whether or not you decide to explore the underwater world
7. The Meteora monasteries at Greece
There’s nothing quite like these impressive rocks rising from the plains of Thessaly in Greece. 🇬🇷 With priceless artifacts and spectacular landscapes, visiting the Holy Monasteries is a great way to spend a full-day trip to a four-day excursion while in Greece
8. Today we invites you guys to appreciate this work of art in Hanoi, Vietnam
Thousands of incense sticks are being traditionally made in Hanoi, Vietnam. 🇻🇳 These sacred bouquets of joss sticks are made from bamboo and dyed in various colors for annual festivities such as Chinese New Year
9. Tour the beauty of Sintra National Palace with us
This medieval royal palace in Portugal displays decorative art that invites you into the palace’s long history. Located in the heart of Sintra, it is the perfect spot to start your exploration of the town and step foot into a colorful fairytale
10. We lets you in on a helpful tip when traveling to Greece
In Greece, it’s still quite nice and warm in October, so it’s likely you can still enjoy balmy days by the seas. This was filmed in Petani Beach, Kefalonia, a magnificent bucket-list-worthy beach with crystal-clear waters and verdant cliffs surrounding it
11. Take in this sunrise view with us in Mount Rainier, Washington, USA
Mount Rainier is an iconic Washington landscape that happens to be the most glaciated peak in the contiguous USA. The Summit Lake Trail offers views of everything from glaciers to wildflowers, waterfalls, and alpine meadows
12. Today we spends a day in Kolsai, where you can witness lush views for days
Known as one of the most beautiful places to see Kazakhstan’s incredible natural scenery, Kolsai Lakes National Park houses a system of three lakes that are all nestled among the hills of the Northern Tien Shan Mountains
13. A crew as fly, at Skydive Chicago, USA
If you need a change of altitude, take the leap high above Chicago at Skydive Chicago, a world-class skydiving resort where you can rise to new heights—whether solo or with a large group
14. Marvels at the spectacular details of the Shah Cheragh, Shiraz, Iran
The Shah Cheragh in Shiraz, Iran is considered one of the most important mosques of the medieval Islamic world. Inside the incredible mosque, visitors can witness the stunning greatness of millions of small mirrors that reflect light from every nook and corner, creating a starry colored starburst
15. Let us show you the best train rides in Switzerland
Train travel is by far the best way to travel in Switzerland, especially with its variety of services and incredibly scenic journeys
𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁-𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
1. Rothorn Bahn, Brienz
2. Gornergrat, Zermatt
3. Belle Epoque, Montreux
4. Panoramic Express, Interlaken
16. Marvel at this view of Banff National Park
This national park in Canada includes some stunning canoe destinations for the novice to the experienced paddler. Have you explored this majestic lake in Canada yet and would you love to?
17. Check out this unreal moment
This was taken in Iceland, which is a scenic destination to enjoy water sports such as wakeboarding, waterskiing, and freediving. Stop by Keflavík and Reykjavik for some of the top water sport locations in Iceland
18. Daydreaming of this gorgeous bathtub with a view, at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Vietnam. Did you know this hotel can only be approached by water?!
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in Vietnam sits on a dramatic bay looking out to the East Vietnam Sea. This part of Vietnam brings you close to nature with its impressive rock formations, a white sand beach, and a backdrop of towering mountains
19. Join us at Gstaad’s traditional event, in Switzerland
Gstaad Züglete - the time when local farmers bring their herds of cows back down to the valley and lead them through the village in a colorful procession.” At this event, you’ll also find local tastings, lively musicals, and family-friendly activities
If you’re planning a trip to Switzerland, visit during September, so you can attend this festival too
20. We shares a magical moment of the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina
Patagonia’s most famous glacier is the third of freshwater reserves on the planet and is a relatively easy journey to make from El Calafate
21. Appreciates the great outdoors in United Kingdom’s Peak District
where you get views of wild peaks and rugged moorland that stretch forever. 🇬🇧 As a place to refresh and recharge, you can explore country houses, tour the market towns, and enjoy their vast traditions
22. We takes you to Hamburg’s city centre for one of their largest Christmas markets
Rathausmarkt Square is dotted with Christmas markets selling handmade toys, glassware, jewelry, and a large variety of international delicacies through December 23, 2022
23. Today we share a captures Cinque Terre’s magic at the eastern end of the Italian Riviera
The communities here are made up of beautiful and colorful towns, minimal roads, unspoiled architecture, and a network of stunning coastal and mountain trails
24.Experience the holiday spirit in London with us!
From Christmas markets and shopping to ice-skating rinks and enchanting lights, there are so many magical things to do and see in London that make Christmas a wonderland time of year
25. Can you believe your eyes? At Enchanted River, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
We takes you guys to this saltwater Enchanted River in the Philippines that flows into the Pacific Ocean. Local legends say fairies are the ones who’ve added colors of sapphire and jade to the river
26. A perfect reflection of El Capitan in California’s Yosemite National Park
This huge vertical rock formation overlooking Yosemite Valley is a beacon for visitors and muse for photographers. Are you down to climb El Capitan or hike around the valley for views of this formation?
27. Challenging hike rewarded with a stunning view, at Angels Landing, Zion National Park, Utah, USA
This Angels Landing Trail at Zion National Park is one of the most popular destinations in the park for an adventure and a classic photograph. The best times to visit this 4.4-mile out-and-back trail are February through October
28. Watch the sunrise on your stay at AZULIK Tulum’s Aqua Villa, Mexico
This villa provides easy access for you to embrace the peace of nature. Relax with views of the ocean, dip in its outdoor plunge pool overlooking the beach, and appreciate its artisanal organic design. Enchanting, isn’t it?
29. Explore the “hydrangea islands” with us
In the Mid-Atlantic ocean, you will find Portugal’s Azores, which includes nine isolated islands that have an abundance of hydrangeas making it the national flower. The São Miguel Island is one of the most notable for the plethora of hydrangeas
30. A relaxing day in Sweden
Home to some of the most stunning vistas on Earth, a road trip through Sweden will have you passing through historic cities, marvelous seascapes, and even stunning places to park your van