1. Sunset with a view at infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
2. Escape into a world-class level of relaxation at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
This integrated resort is an iconic landmark known for transforming Singapore city’s skyline, offering spectacular panoramic views of the Lion City
Guests can explore a never-ending list of attractions and experiences in and around the Integrated Resort—from immersive exhibitions at Art Science Museum to dining at striking restaurants and more! Hotel guests get to relax in the private sanctuary of their rooms and enjoy the world-famous infinity pool.
Next time you’re in Singapore, wander around the Marina Bay area and tell us what you love
3. Dives into a world of wonder and possibility, at Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is a multifaceted resort that unites the very best of Arabic and Turkish culture, dining, and hospitality.
Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s retail, entertainment, and residential hub, this is the perfect stay if you’re looking for spacious and opulent rooms offering gorgeous views of the Abu Dhabi Corniche strip
4. Welcomes you to this South East Asian beachside paradise, at Bali, Indonesia
This is Hilton Bali Resort, an award-winning cliffside resort in Nusa Dua
Who do you want to share this view with?
This resort overlooks the Sawangan Beach and the Indian Ocean. They have four pools, a sand lagoon, a 30-meter waterslide, and several tennis courts. Relax on their white sand beach, enjoy a range of treatments at Mandara Spa, or choose from one of their four restaurants and a deli!
5. A much needed getaway in Joshua Tree National Park
“This 3bed 3bath Airbnb is the perfect getaway for groups who crave full privacy and seclusion. The property is split up to 2 separate casitas so your friends will have their own separate little house and bathroom.
Some of the amenities
- hot tub & soaking tubs
- Commercial popcorn machine
6. Come and swim with us at The Kayon Jungle Resort, Bali, Indonesia
This sanctuary of tropical indulgence is located within the traditional Balinese village of Bresela, Payangan. 🇮🇩 Doesn’t this look amazing?
The Wanna Jungle Pool & Bar at this hotel spreads over three distinctive levels and is inspired by the gentle curves of Bali’s famed Tegalalang Rice Terrace. After a day by the pool, enjoy an exceptional dining experience at their restaurants that serve a well-balanced menu to satisfy all appetites. Grab a drink at their unique thatched rooftop bar to savor the amazing views. Complete the trip with a visit to the Serayu Spa for a nurturing menu of treatments that’ll provide head to toe indulgence.
7. Dive into one of the most dramatic and precipitous vanished-edge infinity pool of the entire Amalfi Coast with us
The Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel sits perched majestically along the heart of the Amalfi Coast within the fishing village of Conca dei Marini, conveniently located between Amalfi and Positano. 🇮🇹 Today, the converted monastery contains 20 rooms and suites, each with a spellbinding sea view stretching from the Conca dei Marini fishing harbor below to Amalfi and beyond.
8. Dreaming of the lush jungles of Bali? This tub view at Villa Cella Bella will surely leave you wanting
This luxurious yet affordable stay comes with panoramic views of the vast and vibrant jungle, the river valley, and even natural waterfalls.
9. Enjoy our snippet of this panamanian tropical forest
Welcome to Gamboa Rainforest Reserve, your own private sanctuary amidst the pristine natural beauty of Soberanía National Park. The 137 guest rooms and 27 suites at this hotel boast views of the river, garden or tropical style pool
Do you have plans to visit Panama? Would you stay here?
10. Experience a December to remember with us at the Levin Iglut in Lapland, Finland
Can you imagine waking up to this winter wonderland?
The igloos feature a hot tub and XL king-size bed as well an unobstructed view of the northern sky. If you’re lucky, you can admire the Northern Lights from the comfort of your own bed!
Have you ever seen the Northern lights? Is it on your bucket list?
11. Gushing at romantic stay at Hotel Glacier. Doesn’t the private outdoor whirlpool look so inviting and warm amid the snow, at Grindelwald, Switzerland
Experience a luxury stay at this 4-star boutique hotel located in Grindelwald, Switzerland. 🇨🇭 Each of the 28 rooms and suites is an alpine retreat in its own right, with a home-style ambiance. Be sure to check out the Glacier Signature Rooms, as they all host a private outdoor whirlpool on their terrace
12. Have you stayed in Northern Ireland, UK for this sunrise moment?
Check out this luxury accommodation at Letteran Lodges located at the foot of Slieve Gallion where you can immerse yourself in nature and sleep beneath the starry skies
The luxury lodges offer a private hot tub, sleeps two people, and has a luxury private lodge with luxurious bathrooms consisting of a stunning rainfall shower
13. In the mood for some sunshine at Egypt
You’re invited to sit out and relax by the pool at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt where you can enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Aqaba and Tiran Island
Rixos Sharm el-Sheikh is a luxury resort in Nabq Bay where the desert meets the pristine waters of the Red Sea. Here they offer luxurious and elegantly decorated rooms, conference facilities, seven swimming pools, one main restaurant, seven a la carte restaurants, six bars, and spa & wellness facilities
14. Let us show you the Four Seasons Hotel in Dubai look like!
This boutique-style hotel set within the heart of the vibrant Dubai International Financial Centre extends exceptional service, unrivaled wellness facilities, and the most talked-about dining scene of the city
15. Mornings like this, at Mauritius
To celebrate this festive season, LUX is having a Christmas raffle! On December 11th 2022, they’ll release 1000 collectibles for purchase. The collectibles will transform into bespoke travel experiences on Christmas day!
Win up to 5 nights accompanied by one of the 6 extraordinary experiences created for this campaign to immerse you in the heart of the wonders of the Indian Ocean!
Gift your loved ones (or yourself) the most surprising present
From @jerometraveller & @lizzymcole
16. Need a breather? Take a sabbatical and experience a sublime staycation at Langham, Jakarta
This 5-star hotel prides in being a mix of the East and the West—it’s a melodic dance between British elegance and Jakarta’s vibrance.
Unwind and get a drink at their rooftop bar, swim in their refreshing pools and tubs, soak into Jakarta’s city skyline, and relax in their gorgeous rooms with sweeping city views!
Activate your staycation mode now and let us know how it goes!
17. Pool days with us at Lake Como, Italy
At Grand Hotel Tremezzo, the most memorable dips of your life await in their three awe-inspiring pools. The views span the crystalline waters towards Bellagio and the Grigne mountains in Italy
18. Roam around Prague’s beautiful historic sites and relive history when you stay at local heritage inspired suites
Andaz Prague is a luxurious hotel seated in the heart of Prague’s historical center to which some of the most beautiful spires are all within reach: Wenceslas Square, the Old Town Square, and the historic Municipal house!
Who wants to relive Prague’s history in this hotel?
19. Score a deal at Sumberkima Hill Retreat Bali
“This is Sumberkima Hill Retreat Bali, and they have a ton of unique villas! This exact villa is called Murai, and it costs $140 before taxes. FYI, this place is actually 4 hours north of Bali, so keep in mind you will be away from civilization but will definitely have your peace and quiet.”
20. Soak in this gorgeous tub like this at Hôtel Le Meurice, Paris, France
What did you think of this view?
At Hôtel Le Meurice, you can wake up in the heart of the city where history and the contemporary combine with spirited panache. Everything from the Tuileries Garden to the Louvre and Place de la Concorde is at your fingertips
21. Spend a day at the beach with us at Velassaru Maldives, Maldives
Welcome to Velassaru Maldives! Tucked away in gardens, sitting along the beachfront, or perched overwater, the contemporary-styled villas and bungalows offer chic serenity. Each is equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay
22. Step into the iconic world of The Ritz Hotel with us, at London, England
This is London’s most iconic hotel thanks to its historic elegance, impeccable service, impressive suites, and legendary Afternoon Tea. Located in the heart of London, it’s the perfect base for exploring one of the most vibrant cities in the world
23. Swim the day away and watch the city transform into a magical sea of glittering lights at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Nestled in the heart of the Lion City, Marina Bay Sands is a vibrant destination comprised of three 55-storey towers of luxurious hotel rooms. The hotel boasts luxury experiences with personalised Butler service for Suite guests and upscale shopping for the discerning fashionista
From @matiasderada with aerials by @victorwanyi @jugenstil
24. The view our friend captured is leaving us speechless, at Rock Garden Sapa Homestay, Vietnam
Rock Garden Sapa Homestay in Vietnam sits on a prime location by the cliff, so you can see a whole valley of flowers and the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. If you’re looking for a private and quiet space with a panoramic view, this is the stay for you
25. Tour this outdoorsy with us. Are you interested in staying in an airstream in in upstate New York?
AutoCamp is a brand new outdoorsy resort in the Catskills. They have a beautiful clubhouse, multiple fire situations, and plenty of lounge space. Take a walk on their trail or borrow one of their bikes before exploring the local area. Take advantage of your personal fire and grab one of their barbecue kits for dinner. Don’t forget to finish with s’mores for dessert!
26. Tour this relaxing stay at Magic Mountain Cafe in Thailand
Welcome to Magic Mountain Cafe in Thailand. 🇹🇭 This accommodation is a wooden house on the cliffside with a private dining balcony and a bathtub with a view
27. Unwind and relax in paradise with us at Jamaica
Sandals South Coast is an all-inclusive resort that has been designed to embrace the pristine south coast of Jamaica
Water is the inspiration for everything magnificent at this resort! From Over-the-Water Butler Bungalows and Over-the-Water bar to an Over-the-Water Serenity Wedding Chapel, discover the seductive pleasures of water in a secluded destination
28. Wake up in the idyllic, riverside setting of Villa La Massa, at Florence, Italy
This countryside resort, “despite being 15 minutes away from the centre of Florence, boasts an exceptionally tranquil, natural ambiance. It’s an aristocratic villa that used to belong to the Medici family and today houses 51 Rooms & 5 Villas
29. Witness an unforgettable moment with her on the Seabourn, at llulissat, Greenland
Step aboard any one of their ships for a sophisticated and luxurious experience that includes everything from a personal suite host and suite attendant to a spacious marble bath with double vanities
30. Who else loves legendary five-star service? at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi
Begin your journey on a pristine private beach and then proceed to the two temperature controlled swimming pools, one of their eight dining venues, and then back to the resort’s rooms and suites furnished to the highest levels of comfort
31. Wake up to a winter wonderland at Switzerland
Are you ready to let your everyday cares fall away the moment you set foot in the Ermitage Wellness & Spa Hotel
Surrounded by impressive mountains in the heart of the Bernese Oberland, this hotel is your gateway to ski slopes, cross-country ski trails, and inspiring surroundings that await discovery. To stay warm this winter, dive into their heated sports pool where you can swim laps in the open air no matter what the weather is whilst enjoying a view of the wonderful mountains of Saanenland.