1. We want to shares this mind-blowing scene driving through the peripheral traffic in Guadalajara, Mexico
In addition to driving, the best way to get introduced to the city is with a stroll through their Historical Centre. You’re only a short walk to the plazas, cathedrals, markets, and museums that the city has to offer
Can you guess if this is a sunset or sunset?
2. Watch they ride an inverted rollercoaster, at Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Buckle up for rip roaring slides and experiences at the world’s leading waterpark, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi. This waterpark will have you sharing the adrenaline rush with your friends, surfing the world’s largest sheet wave, gliding over lost caves, and so much more
Your splash-tastic season will start February 11, 2023 when the playground opens again!
3. They have us wanting to fast forward to autumn for these beautifully colored leaves, at Terenkur, Almaty, Kazakhstan
This route in Kazakhstan is called Terenkur and is used by many health enthusiasts for leisurely walks, bike rides, and runs to keep up their well-being!
What’s your favorite part of Kazakhstan and why?
From @adilet_rakhmetolla and @saken_kagarov
4. How magical is this place with santa rita flowers? At Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Compiled over 500 photos of these santa rita flowers to create this hyperlapse highlighting the beauty of Uruguay’s Colonia del Sacramento.
This picturesque town has been enshrined as a Unesco World Heritage site for its narrow cobbled streets, tree lined streets, and sunset riverfront to name a few
5. Check out the dives down into Dubai’s stunning city, at UAE
While Dubai is often known for its riches, skyscrapers, luxury shopping scenes, and glitzy nightlife, it is also home to a rich history, strong culture, and mixed bag of nationalities
Can you name the building shown? (Hint: it is known for being the world’s tallest building!)
6. Making the most out of life, at Lençóis Maranhenses, Maranhão, Brazil
The Lençóis Maranhenses in Brazil is known for its infinite span of white sand dunes and small lagoons, so the best time to visit is roughly from May to September when it’s sunny and the lagoons are still full
7. We welcomes you to a small traditional fishing village on the southern coastline of Norway’s Flakstadøya island, Nusfjord
At its peak, Nusfjord’s village centre was inhabited by over one thousand people. Today, roughly nineteen people call Nusfjord their permanent home
Did you know of this place in Norway? Tag a friend you want to explore this destination with!
8. Did they make you feel dizzy watching this? At Rheinkirmes, Düsseldorf, Germany
Welcome to Rheinkirmes in Germany’s Düsseldorf, “one of the biggest fairs in Europe with almost 4 million visitors a week.” This fair has a long tradition and reflects a centuries-old history
9. Let us teleport you to an oasis of tranquility. At Grutas Tolantongo, Hidalgo, Mexico
This breathtaking hot spring in Mexico located just north of the city offers an unparalleled experience like no other. If you love natural areas, adventures, and camping, you will love exploring this thermal water park in Mexi
Is Mexico your kind of destination? If you’ve been here, when was the last time you visited?
10. A mirage or reality? At Pink Beach, Komodo National Park, Indonesia
We shares the mesmerizing Pink Beach, a pink beach with a vibrant sand color and turquoise water in Indonesia.
“The pink sand is created by broken coral pieces. A microscopic animal called Foraminifera produces a red pigment on the surrounding coral reefs which then mixes with the sand as it breaks down. The colour can vary depending on the amount of coral present and maybe very faint pink, orange/pink or red/pink.”
Would you love to go for a swim here?
11. We takes you along their picturesque stroll in the Camellia Hill Botanical Garden, which boasts the most beautiful blue flowers and foliage
This garden in Seogwipo-si, South Korea provides a peaceful space for walks that are healing for the mind, body, and soul—so take this as a sign to go on one when you can
Can you guess what this plant is called?
12. Let she take you to new heights at Kalsubai, Maharashtra, India. Would you dare walk these stairs?
This mountain in India features “stairs to heaven” to reach the summit. As you make your way up, you’ll be swallowed up in the depths of clouds overlooking the countryside and vegetation
13. Zooming into the weekend like... How epic is this jump? At Val Gardena, Italy
In the heart of the unique Dolomites, Val Gardena is a winter sports paradise especially for skiing enthusiasts.
14. Enjoy this beauty and magic of winter in Finland. Have you ticked off Finland from your bucket list yet?
To experience this winter wonderland, you’ll want to visit from November to March. That’ll give you plenty of time to experience the snow, the northern lights, dog sledding, snowmobiling, arctic swimming, the steamy saunas, and the indulgent meals to name a few
15. Take a look at this perspective from above Chicago is where our minds are currently at
No matter how busy your days are, we hope you always find the time and space to reflect, relax, and get some headspace.
Have you ever been to Chicago? What US states have you been meaning to visit?
16. We has a new adventure for your bucket list: visiting Lake Haiyaha in Colorado, US
The shoreline of this lake is surrounded by stacks of massive granite boulders making it the perfect backdrop to your winter iceskating or summer hikes
“Please remember to Leave No Trace when exploring. Dispose of waste properly, leave what you find, be respectful of wildlife, and be considerate of others.”
Have you been on a trip to Colorado? Share your tips and recommendations with us!
17. A breath of fresh air. Did you know of this village in Switzerland?
This view of Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland is the perfect pick-me-up to any day! Lauterbrunnen is covered with mountain peaks, thundering waterfalls, secluded valleys, and colorful alpine meadows.
With its beauty all around you, it’s the perfect spot to to slow down and enjoy everything nature has to offer!
18. Let’s go on a walk with us at Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland wonderful country
Lauterbrunnen is full of majestic waterfalls and snowy mountains making it one of the most stunning destinations you’ll ever lay your eyes on. Whether you’re a leisure or adventure traveler, you’ll surely fall in love with its panoramic views and range of delightful activities
19. We shares one of the most surreal orange, red, and pink sunsets you’ll ever get to witness
From glorious sunsets to warm soft sand and a sparkling blue ocean, this Australian beach will surely have you falling head over heels with it
At Coogee Beach, Sydney, Australia
20. A beautiful calming morning with a view at O‘ahu, Hawaii, USA
As a very popular island in Hawaii, O‘ahu is home to various activities, beaches, restaurants, and shopping, but one of the best ways to explore its natural wonders is on foot.
Is this island on your bucket list? If you’ve been here, share what it was like for you
From @kylecitrin @mcgee
21. Come, we waits out the storm in a portaledge 600 meters above the ocean on Qaersorsuaq, Greenland
When the sun shines again, Qaersorsuaq becomes a great place for black sand beaches, volcanic rock formations, unusual whale watching and hiking opportunities
Where are your favorite places to go camping?
22. Your daily dose of Koh Hong, Krabi. Does this make you want to book a trip to Thailand?
Slower and more calm in pace compared to the bustling city of Bangkok, Koh Hong is an island that’s known for its breathtaking scenery and crystal clear waters. Here you can experience white sandy beach, snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish, and swimming in total solitude
23. Check out the trip through Iceland. Would you dare ride on this bus?
Iceland is made for road tripping adventures whether it be in a van, car, or bus. 🇮🇸 Besides being easy to navigate, the roads will take you through sight after sight of scenery packed landscapes.
24. Who wants to join with us for a meal... in the sky? At Praia Grande, Brazil
At over 3,000 feet high, you will get views of the city located at the foot of several canyons along with a delicious meal
From @daniel_cajal @duduceratti @nicoledeverling @paulohzen @rabbits @arquentebalonismo @goprobr
25. He is being shown the way by a local deer... now if only we could all keep up!
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is a famous ski resort known for its ideal location at the foot of one of Europe’s highest peak in France, Mont-Blanc. Whether you’re climbing up or skiing down, be aware of your surroundings and the local wildlife!
How impressive was that speed?
26. Exploring Spain with us. Is Spain on your bucket list? If you’ve already traveled here, share your experience with us!
Bardenas Reales Natural Park was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and comes with a vast network of tracks and roads perfect for hiking and cycling. If you’re a fan of outdoor adventures, this is definitely your kind of destination
27. Who love skydiving? How epic is this? At Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
He takes in the most expansive view of Lauterbrunnen, a tiny village in Switzerland. 🇨🇭 In the heart of the Swiss Alps, this is the ideal spot to access a long list of alpine activities all year round such as excursions to Mount Schilthorn and day trips to Mürren
28. This picturesque ride of us is one of the best ways to end the day, at Ladakh, India
If you find yourself exploring the beautiful region of Ladakh, you’ll discover meandering roads, high mountain passes, and a great way to witness their culture.
For those seeking both awe-inspiring scenery and traditions, Ladakh offers the best of both worlds
29. Today we shows you just one among the countless breathtaking sceneries at Villa Monastero, Varenna, Italy
Come and take a look just one among the countless breathtaking sceneries from Villa Monastero in Italy’s Varenna where you’ll find that centuries-old towns, gorgeous views, and scenic shorelines are aplenty.
𝟭𝟬 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗼:
1. Explore the historical city of Como.
2. Go sunset-watching at Brunate.
3. Tour the cobbled streets and little eateries at Bellagio.
4. Admire the best views of Lake Como at Menaggio’s promenade.
5. Go sightseeing at Villa Carlotta.
6. Visit the Basilica di Sant’Abbondio.
7. Take a boat ride to Varenna and stroll along its medieval streets.
8. Learn history at the Archaeological Museum of Como and the Historical Museum of Giuseppe Garibaldi.
9. Take pictures of the landscaped gardens in Villa Melzi.
10. Delight in authentic cuisines at Lecco.
30. We shows you guys what it’s like inside the 70-metre-long Admont Abbey library in Austria
This library is the largest monastery library in the world and although it was founded almost 1,000 years ago, it has successfully withstood turbulent periods in the region’s history
How beautiful is this library?
31. Marvel at our views of the Ruyi Bridge, a surreal glass-bottomed curvy and bending bridge in the Zhejiang province in China
Opened since September 2020, visitors can enjoy the views from this bridge at 140 meters high above the Shenxianju Valley. This province has many must-see attractions, including West Lake, Lingyin Temple, and Dragon Well Tea Plantation among others, making it well-worth a visit