1. At this resort, the most exclusive and with more privacy is the Pond View Pool Villa, at Palau
What is your preferred type of view during your stay?
2. Welcome in the Ocean View Villa. Would you stay here? At Seychelles
186 m2 (2,002 sq. ft.) including private sundeck and infinity edge pool with a partial Indian Ocean and lush tropical foliage views
3. A sneak peek of the newly at Atlantis The Royal in Dubai
4. Introducing the newest luxury chalet in Southern Spain
Located in the Sierra Nevada mountains, just 20 minutes from Granada, it chic new vibe and incredible location make it the perfect ski-in, ski-out alpine getaway
From @gil.antolin @smirnov_fpv
5. Enjoying the newly built heart pool suite at Calilo, Ios, Greece
6. There is no place like Dubai, a view of a whole city
7. Enjoying the morning at La Valise Tulum
a curated two-wing property spanning eleven beachside accommodations and eleven jungle-side suites. With beautiful rooms and stunning beachfront views, this boutique hotel makes for the perfect beach and jungle getaway
8. Morning swim and having floating breakfast in paradise, at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
9. One of my favourite hotels in Dubai. Would you stay here?
10. Totally Frozen, at Lapland, Finland
But only outside! The most memorable stay in this cozy glass igloo! And we’ve seen Aurora Borealis too
11. Living the best life
12. Positano in a Miniature World
Have you ever visited this cliffside village on southern Italy’s Amalfi Coast?
13. When visiting Morocco make sure to ride ATV
They suggested riding ATV 45 minutes outside of Marrakech just before sunset. It is an incredible adventure with views of the Atlas mountains, the desert and epic sunsets
From @gil.antolin vs @ihsantb.photographer
14. The dreamy Eiffel Tower view from the luxurious Penthouse Suite, at Four Seasons George V Paris
15. Dubai’s newest icon
Cloud 22 features an infinity pool experience like no other and stunning views of the iconic Palm Island, Arabian Sea and Dubai Skyline.
16. How a day in magical Cappadocia, Turkey looks like. Is this place on your travel bucketlist for this year?
17. The most insane views of one of the most incredible Spas in Austria
Fun fact: You don’t need to be a guest to enjoy these thermals in Tyrol.
You can just get a day pass. Enjoy the 12 outdoors & indoor pools, 7 saunas and much more.
Who would like to come for a visit?
18. Just a little busy trying to take it all in, relax with a view at Egypt
19. The CLASSIC question: Who would you take to a desert island? At Maldives
20. Amazing travel tip for your next Syracuse, Ortigia, Sicily trip
Come to Syracuse and stay, from here visit the Ortigia old town by foot and explore its stunning castle, churches, Greek and Roman temples, restaurants, and beaches! There’s so much to see and do here, you’ll love it!
Ps: book a table at the hotel’s fine dining restaurant… Thank us later
21. That’s how At Sea days on a Cruise look like
22. Who would love to explore this tropical paradise? At Thailand, Koh Yao Noi
Tag someone special you would love to bring here
23. Porto Flavia is one of Sardegna’s Wonders. Would you add it to your Italy bucketlist?
This extraordinary monument of industrial archaeology looms over an enchanting coastline, gifting visitors with a breathtaking vista of the thousand-shaded blue Masua sea.
From @bertapi @mimmomandrone
24. Absolutely incredible sunset from the rooftop of the newly opened in Morocco
25. Follow us and set sail to Ras Al-Khaimah
Did you know that pearl diving was once the driving force of the UAE economy and the pearls were in great demand across the world?
26. Finally got to cross this unreal property from the top of my bucket list, at Switzerland
If you’re heading to Switzerland soon make sure to save this reel for the BEST hotel recommendation!
What’s on your travel bucket list ?
27. Bath time with a view at. TAG someone you would share this room with
From @jeremyaustiin & @missangievilla
28. Welcome to The Oasis Bali - a brand-new designer villa in the heart of Canggu, Bali
The color and texture of this villa simulates the Sahara desert, its arches will give you the feeling of being in Morocco, while it’s minimal, yet extravagant interior will transport you to the beautiful Mediterranean coast.
29. Surrounded by tranquil blue seas, Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas sits on Kihavah Huravalhi Island in the picturesque Baa Atoll
Ocean swing is a picture-perfect to spot to witness this endless blue horizon
30. The Andalucia region in Southern Spain is one of the most beautiful and diverse regions in all of Europe
Visitors can find everything from white sand beaches, to mountains over 3,000 meters tall, to beautiful castles and waterfalls that cascade into the sea. With over 320 days of sunshine a year in some parts and such a diverse landscape, it's no wonder why so many people have moved here in the last 5 years. For more information on visiting or moving to this region, please feel free to contact me directly