1. The most photographed beach in the world! At Seychelles
Seychelles boasts of some of the most beautiful beaches. Amongst them, Anse Source D’Argent located on the island of La Digue remains ones of the most photographed beaches in the world with its pink sand.
2. this scenic view of the magical Cala Goloritzè- Baunei, Italy
Cala Goloritze beach is one of the most photogenic of its kind. It is only reachable on foot or by boat. If you’re planning on coming on foot, the hike to Cala Goloritze takes more than one hour, and the return trip will probably take you twice as long.
3. Enjoy this capture Coron’s hidden treasure, Twin Lagoon
Twin Lagoon has some of the region’s most outstanding geological features, and its breathtaking landscape and unrivaled natural beauty make it a must-see destination.
4. We showing you guys one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand
Phi Phi Leh and the Bida Islands are famous worldwide for their stunning colorful corals and marine life, these are the Phi Phi Islands’ main dive sites.
5. A unique magical sunset at Munduk, Bali
6. No where else feels like Maldives, this is what a trip to Maldives looks like
How many days to spend in the Maldives? 4 to 5 days are usually enough to spend in the islands of Maldives. You can easily explore the major places in 5 day
7. Tips you need to know before visiting this beautiful island
The best time to visit the Maldives is between November and April, outside of the monsoon season. We recommend staying during March and April (excluding the Easter holidays when pricing is more expensive) when you will enjoy hot, dry weather and quieter resorts
8. Walking around this beautiful beachfront in Bali Indonesia
HERE IS A LIST OF BALI'S BEST BEACHES TO VISIT IN 2023
📍Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
📍Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
📍Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
📍Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
📍Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
📍Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling
9. Hope this makes you guys all wanna dip in Bali’s unique infinity pool overlooking Bali’s beautiful landscape
If there’s one thing we absolutely love doing while on vacation, it is spending time at the pool. While we’ve always enjoyed big, bustling hotel pools, the infinity pool at Alila Villas Uluwatu left us speechless, it gave us a chance to float over the Indian Ocean.
The pool itself hangs on top of a cliff and I can guarantee you that swimming here isn’t a casual affair – you’ll notice it in the highly addictive pictures
10. A stunning scenery, swing and enjoy the tropical paradise view, at Bora Bora, French Polynesia
As one of the 118 islands of Tahiti, its allure comes from its unmatched landscape beauty and the richness of Tahitian culture. The people of Bora Bora embrace visitors with the aromatic tiare leis and welcome them with warm smiles and traditional music and dance
11. This is what you call, the perfect view, at South Korea
Sunrise and sunset times in South Korea are determined by the moderate location in the northern hemisphere. Not as extreme as in the Nordic countries, but still noticeable. The days are longer in summer (June to September) than in winter (December to March)
12. Witnessing the beauty of Chicken island, Krabi
One thing that makes Chicken Island a place to adore is the mesmerizing rock formation which looks like a chicken head – hence the name. This island is like paradise and the scenery just looks like it’s something cut out of a magazine
13. Driving through these lush green valleys of Maui is definitely worth the experience
This part of Maui is referred as old Hawai’i surrounded by huge and thick lush green rainforests and lower hills of Haleakalā National Park. This road offers a huge varieties of viewpoints like waterfalls, beaches, some different types of landscapes which are untouched. This is a must on your list while you visit Maui
14. Sunset in Finland is something else!
Finland has four unique seasons – light-filled summer, colour-drenched autumn, frost-glazed winter, and bloom-covered spring
15. The most beautiful waterfall on Big Island of Hawaii
16. Three peaks hike at Oahu, Hawaii
17. We showing you guys one of the most charming islands in the Philippine
Siquijor is a laid back and friendly island with stunning beaches and picturesque scenery. Renowned for its practicing healers and sorcerers dating back centuries, it is an island that retains a sense of mysticism and beauty. Siquijor Island is an up and coming tropical destination in the Philippines known mostly for its witch doctors. However, there’s much more to that in this island of wonders and I can’t wait to share it all with you
18. Gorgeous reflections. Hawaii’s natural breathtaking beauty is a masterpiece
Hawaii is home to the only tropical rainforest in the United States. There are approximately 48 different native Hawaiian forests with more than 175 species of trees inhabiting them. Ohla Lenua is Hawaii's most abundant native tree with the Koa tree being the second most common.
19. When you can’t decide whether you’re in love with your partner or the scenery, at Ortaköy Mosque, Istanbul
The Ortakoy Mosque is situated on the waterside of the Ortaköy pier square in the Beşiktaş District, one of the most popular locations on the Bosphorus. The mosque was built on the order of Abdulmecid (1839-1861), the ruler of the Ottoman Empire, and was constructed by the Nigoğos Balyan in 1853
20. THE BEST BOAT TRIP OF MY LIFE. Save this for your next trip. At São Jorge Island, Azores
plan to arrive Calheta at 9:00am, to do the briefing before starting the trip at 9:30am ☺️
👉 you’ll be given a life jacket before you enter the boat and, once the trip begins, you can expect to find some of the most beautiful landscapes you’ve ever seen all along the route (and if the weather is good, you’ll be able to sight all the other islands of the Central Group)
👉 after 3h on the sea, you’ll make a 1h stop for lunch in Fajã do Ouvidor, located exactly on the opposite side of the island, thus ending the first part of the tour
👉 after lunch, you’ll return to the boat to continue enjoying wonderful landscapes, highlighting the imposing Ponta dos Rosais and its crystal clear waters
👉 approximately 6h after the beginning of the trip, you’ll be back to Calheta, where it ends up
👉 when doing this tour, you’ll have the opportunity to see some landscapes that are completely inaccessible unless by sea, so you won’t see them at all unless you take this tour
👉 don’t forget to take a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen with you and, of course, your camera to shoot all the landscapes
21. Coffee by the ocean? Not your typical morning. Today we takes you guys to a sunny morning in Maldives
Of the remaining “rainy months,” July is actually the fifth driest month out of the entire year! If you're planning a trip to the Maldives, we highly recommend staying in July. Even if you experience a little rain, the peaceful island is so relaxing (and warm) during any weather
22. Serenity at its fines! At Slovenia
Slovenia is predominantly hilly or mountainous; about 90% of the surface is more than 700 feet above sea level. Forest, some of it virgin, covers just under half of the country, making Slovenia one of the greenest countries in the world
23. Summer nights, mid-July, the Netherlands
24. What’s summer in Amsterdam like
25. What is better than a calm winter evening in Amsterdam?
26. Nothing is better than a calm floating breakfast on a Maldives’ morning
The Maldives, a collection of more than a thousand islands in the Indian Ocean, is known for its clear emerald waters, beautiful beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see, and of course, luxurious overwater bungalows.
27. Nothing is better than Kayaking with your partner in Seychelles
Kayaking allows people of all ages to engage in an enjoyable, low-impact, full-body exercise in a breathtaking natural environment. It works many muscle groups yet is still easy on the joints, reducing the risks of injury for those who are not used to doing strenuous workouts.
28. Peaceful vibes and beautiful view, at Riva del Garda, Italy
Riva del Garda is a favourite destination for those who love sailing, windsurfing, hiking, cycling and climbing,It also boasts a long history, which has given us many places of artistic interest such as fortifications, religious architecture and museums.
29. Promise yourself that one day you will wake up in Oniria, Bali!
Oniria Bali, a 19th-century manor house, situated in the heart of the city centre, Villa Oniria has been carefully restored in a traditional Andalusian style. Offering 31 comfortable and welcoming rooms, the hotel provides somewhere to escape to in every corner. Stroll around the garden, bursting with aromatic plants and featuring 2 fountains, which leads onto a beautiful inner patio - a fantastic place to relax, surrounded by luxury.
30. Rise & shine Maldives
An experience you absolutely cannot miss when in Maldives! Today we takes you guys to this calm and peaceful floating brekkie
The cost of a floating basket in the Maldives might vary based on which resort it is, and how long it is being used. A floating basket can cost on an average price of $140 to $170 USD. While other resorts may charge extra for it, and some may include the cost of the breakfast rental in an all-inclusive package.