1. Would you rather watch the Northern Lights in Iceland or Norway?
2. Iceland is just a land of dreams
3. How many of these Icelandic waterfalls have you been to?
4. Iceland in 8 seconds
From @voyagefox_ 2
5. Iceland new perspectives, with an amazing view
6. A frozen fairytale, at Troll Peninsula, Iceland
7. Tag someone who can relate to this winter struggles
8. Just above Skogafos, Iceland
9. Did you know that Iceland is one of the oldest democracies in the world? Great democracies from long ago include the Greek, the Roman... and the Icelandic. Not everyone knows this fact, but Iceland has the oldest parliament in the world that is still in existence.
From @_adamdesjardins @alisa.eliasson @hemmi90 @michaeldbliss @dylanshuphotography
10. Iceland is a different version of paradise
11. How amazing is this lavafalls is? At Iceland
12. Turquoise winter in Iceland
13. Tag someone who would like to live here
14. Iceland is a different version of PARADISE
15. One of the most majestic places I’ve ever flown! It’s almost as if I was just dropped into the Jurassic
16. Earth’s veins level 10 thousand
17. Iceland, country where you want to return, do you agree?
18. How to play with tourists at Skogafoss
19. Winter is coming, I’m excited for the winter at Iceland
20. The magical waves at Iceland, wait for it
21. The power of Dettifoss. This waterfall is one of the most powerful waterfalls in Europe. Have you ever visited this massive waterfall?
22. The Pillars of the Earth …
23. Traffic in Iceland, sheeps and sheeps everywhere
24. The ultimate Iceland budget tip: you can legally camp for free in many parts of Iceland
(including car camping like I did here) and the bonus - you get to wake up to some of the most incredible views. Have you done this? What do you think about driving around the country and just pulling over to sleep in the car when you’re tired?
25. This is what it feels like to be in Iceland!
26. Sunset at 10:30pm in Iceland, if you come just at the right time the waterfall turns orange
27. King of Iceland, how wonderful is this waterfall?
28. The unfortunate reality for Iceland’s glaciers and our planet
29. Wild Icelandic horses on an adventure. What an amazing encounter
30. Seljalandsfoss, The waterfall drops 60 m and is part of the Seljalands River that has its origin in the volcano glacier Eyjafjallajökull
31. Life in Iceland is so beautiful, Do you agree with?