1. Dined in a lavender field in the Italian countryside, my kind of goals
2. Talking to a baby goat
3. Spider web blanket, After recent heavy rain and flooding in Victoria, Australia, locals noticed these huge spider webs stretching across trees and along the beach
From Carolyn Crossley on Facebook
4. Nap time for lil piggy
5. Humpback Whale breaching, Amazing to think that a Blue Whale is almost double the size!
6. Låtefossen gushing down behind a truly epic place to stop for coffee in Norway
7. Jungfraujoch is home to Europe’s highest railway station! With views like this at the top, it’s certainly one for your bucket list
8. Beautiful flower road way at Yuchi during the Sakura Festival at the Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village
9. Located along the road to Palcoyo in Cusco, Peru, you can find the phenomenon known as "The Red River."
10. A beautiful adult male ribbon eel in open water, looking for a new home!
11. Private beaches on secluded islands, long lunches on pristine sands and mind-blowing sunsets with colors you’ll never forget
12. Access from the Palm Beach side of the creek is patrolled by lifeguards, or you can venture here from the Burleigh Heads National Park side
13. You’re looking at the holy grail of Australian waterfalls, set in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, surrounded by the world’s oldest rainforest
14. So many inland places to see, Australia will be my first place to go when everything is fine
15. After a hard day of kayaking through Boodjamulla National Park (Lawn Hill)
16. Dream Kennedy Reef Coral Gardens at Whitsundays as a perfect little ecosystem hidden away in one of the most diverse reefs I have seen
17. Soak up golden hour from Hervey Bay, Queensland
18. Super Flower Blood Moon last night at Southern Great Barrier Reef
19. Sound on to appreciate this because as far as World Days go, World Rainforest Day is one of our faves
20. Just when you thought the Whitehaven Beach couldn’t get any more perfect
21. Pause for a moment and soak up the sounds of the oldest rainforest on earth, at Daintree Rainforest
22. Sound on: Craving a nature escape that blends hiking, waterfall chasing, telling stories under the stars & a good bottle of red?