1. The magical moment at Mitre Peak, New Zealand
2. Here’s what we’d put in our New Zealand Starter Pack
3. Which reflective lake can you spy beyond the trees?
4. Ever wondered why some beaches in New Zealand have black sand?
Over time ancient volcanoes eroded, creating the iron-rich black sand we see today. In the North Island, most of the black sand came from volcanoes near Taranaki
The dark colour means the sand heats up fast, so keep those jandals on as you dash for the water! We'd love to hear your memories of visiting black sand beaches
5. Soaring over the peaks
Did you know the Remarkables are one of the only mountain ranges in the world to run directly north to south? The only other range are the Rocky Mountains!
6. There's nothing like walking alongside the famous Blue Spring
Did you know the water in the Blue Spring flows so quickly that it could fill a 25-metre swimming pool in just over 12 minutes?
7. Enjoy the sunset moment at The iconic Mitre Peak!
8. Mitre Peak in a beautiful day, where the mountain meet the cloud
9. The stunning colours of the sun rising over our highest peak, Aoraki Mount Cook
Where is your favourite viewpoint to see this magnificent maunga (mountain)?
10. The iconic Mitre Peak, the water just like an another portal to the mirror world
This peak rises a sheer 1692m from the waters of Milford Sound and is one of the most photographed mountains in New Zealand.
11. Wanaka Tree in the autumn season, how amazing is this tree and the view
12. Wanaka Tree in a beautiful pastel purple sky
13. The lonely tree, at spring season, at Wanaka Tree
14. What a view over the Tararua Range
While winds blowing up from the Cook Strait often cause wild, changing weather, if you catch it on a clear day, wow
15. This breathtaking 245-metre cliffs at Parininihi (the White Cliffs) can only be visited at low tide
However, when it’s accessible, you can follow these cliffs down the west coast of the North Island. Have you been here?
16. Whale hello there big deep-sea whale guys! At Kaikoura, New Zealand
17. Nothing like clearing your mind while wandering through the forest
It's been shown that spending time in nature can evoke feelings of peace, tranquillity, renewal and inspiration. How do you feel when walking through the forest?
18. Sutherland Falls are an astounding 580m high, making them one of the highest waterfalls in New Zealand
They descend in three cascades from Lake Quill in Fiordland. You might also recognise this spot from the end of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey when the Eagles fly by
19. Winding its way along the edge of Fiordland National Park is the wide, flowing waters of the Waiau River
Did you know this river doubled as the fictional River Anduin at the end of the first The Lord of the Rings film, The Fellowship of the Ring?
20. A pack of rare albatross in Kaikoura, New Zealand
21. Milford Sound is a spectacular combination of mountain peaks, clear waters and dramatic forest-clad cliffs - a magical spot to watch the sunset
22. The perfect peak of Mount Taranaki
According to Māori legend, there's a love story behind this picturesque mountain. Taranaki once lived with the other volcanoes of the North Island's Central Plateau - Tongariro, Ruapehu and Ngauruhoe. When he made romantic advances towards a beautiful mountain named Pihanga, Tongariro erupted in jealousy. Banished to the west, Taranaki was maddened with grief. When his peak is shrouded in mist and rain, he is said to be weeping for his lost love.
23. A big whale friend we meet today, at Kaikoura, New Zealand. it's an animal lover's paradise
24. Kaikōura, New Zealand is well known for its picturesque wildlife encounters, here is a dolphins raising up
25. What is this Tawaki (Fiordland Crested Penguin) up to?
26. Discover some heart pumping activities in Queenstown
27. Take only photos, leave only footprints, at Tongariro National Park
There are so many beautiful walks in Tongariro National Park, have you walked one of the tracks there?
28. Road tripping the South Island of New Zealand
29. A special tree, throughout the seasons, now is winter
30. The top things to do in Rotorua
31. Things to see and do in Wellington, New Zealand
32. A show in the night sky at Cardrona Valley. Have you ever seen an Aurora?
A burst from the sun and clear skies meant people from Southland to Christchurch were treated to this beautiful Aurora Australis last night