1. Summer is in full bloom around the city, Seoul Olympic Park
2. Cotton candy sky in Seoul is mind blowing
3. Lotte World is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea
It consists of the world's largest indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters
4. We found this cute cafe in Yongsan, Seoul that reminds us of Studio Ghibli! Their treats were so good! At Dotori Cafe
5. Exploring Seoul through the eyes
6. One of these days when you are grateful for being here, enjoying the small things in life, observing people, admiring the sunset, being human.
7. i have a weakness for weekend brunch in Seoul, expect a wait on weekends
8. Seoul is the best, amazing city to live
9. Sejong botanical garden is worth visiting
Such a beautiful display of colors for the eyes. Sejong botanical garden is worth visiting as they run theme displays like this one besides the absolutely beautiful plants and flower in the garden premises.
10. There are so many little corners of Korea to surprise you. This is Haenggung-dong Mural Village in Suwon
A fun area that was decorated to revitalize the area. See colorful art, visit a newtro cafe, and walk along the nearby Suwon Hwaseong Fortress Wall
11. At Gyeongbokgung palace, first time wearing and hanbok and going around, 10/10 recommened
12. Magical sunset views of Seoul seen from the top of Haebangchon
Haebangchon (해방촌) is one of the hottest places in Seoul currently! An area with a plethora of tasty restaurants, lively bars, and beautiful cafés! Sit back and relax at one of the many amazing cafés/bars at the top of Haebangchon to enjoy the mesmerising views of the city!
13. Perfect fuel
14. Trendy cafe in Seoul #2, at Bimbom, Seoul Forest
Bimbom is the new hot place where to have brunch this summer! Located in the hip Seoul Forest neighbor, it has a terrace immerse in the green Brunch set for two includes a 3 tier menu with eggs Benedict, savory crepes and strawberry french toast
15. Gyeongbokgung Palace, By wearing a hanbok you get free entry! Perfect to celebrate Korean culture and to feel like in a historical Kdrama. Like in “The King’s Affection
16. Save the new ratings, here announced the best universities in 2023 and there are better options then SKY
17. If there’s one thing the wind is good for, it’s bringing the grass to life, at Suncheon Bay Wetlands, South Korea
18. Things in Korea that just make sense, What other cool things can you find in Korea?
19. Malaysia restaurants in Korea, The Makan
The Makan is a Halal Malaysian restaurant located near Lotte Tower that serves a variety of Malaysian dishes such as Nasi Lemak (나시르막), Char Kway Teow (차퀘테오), and others. Because it is new and the owner is Korean, it attracts a lot of locals who want to experience Malaysian food, and it has grown in popularity among Malaysians
20. Love to taste this yummy foods again
21. 8 must-try Korean soups and stews, Pick your favorite from 1-8
22. Remember when McDonald’s had a BTS meal? Did you manage to buy one?
23. Cute Pikachu appeared at Baskin Robbins in South Korea
You can find limited edition Pokemon goods, take picture at the photo zones and play the realistic Pokemon battle game machine! You can also try different desserts resembling Pokemon like ice cream, drinks and even cakes. Whoever wants to live your childhood dream needs to visit this place. ICE CREAM……..I CHOOSE YOUUU
24. All you need is love and donuts, at Oh Yeahhh Doughnut
25. Heaven on earth
Boasting garden views, Royal Blue villa with private swimming pool features accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a terrace, around 12 km from New Marina. This villa has a private pool, a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.
26. What's a Korean snack you want to try? Here is mine fav
27. When you go to Self-service Ice Cream Store
28. Luxury hotel in Seoul
29. 18 Charms of Seoul
Let’s check some of the most photogenic spots in Seoul. Which place would you add to the list?
30. Falling in love with Gangnam in Seoul