1. Metekhi (მეტეხი) is a historic neighborhood of Tbilisi, Georgia
located (42.92N 44.34E) on the elevated cliff that overlooks the Mtkvari river. The neighborhood is home to the eponymous Metekhi Church of Assumption
2. Wat Arun, Bangkok at its finest moments
3. Mother Nature working her magic all over South Korea
4. Abracadabra, Waited around the Top of Komtar for a gorgeous view of Penang
5. A place to wash all your worries away, at Keemala,Phuket
Keemala is well away from the crowds and overlooking Kamala Village and the Andaman Sea. Positioned in the hills and within the lush woodlands, Keemala offers a retreat from every day life and welcomes you in to an enchanting evergreen wonderland
6. 28 days in Vietnam, Small recap of our Vietnam backpacking trip. Have you been to Vietnam before?
7. Fun fact: The capital, Vientiane, has an unmistakably French influence. Wide boulevards, colonial architecture, flaky baguettes, wine and coffee are just some French legacies ubiquitous in Vientiane
8. Surprising things about marriage in Japan. Have you ever been to Japan before?
Some brides and grooms wear kimonos in traditional Japanese weddings, but there are several types of wedding kimonos available. The bride and groom's family, and wedding guests may also wear kimonos. Generally, there are three types of kimonos that women wear at weddings. These are Shiromuku (白無垢 stain-less white) woven in solid white, gorgeous and colourful Iro-Uchikake (色打掛 coloured sash-less robe), and Furisode (振袖 hanging sleeve) worn by unmarried women
9. The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of Dreams, at Dubai
10. This is what fun looks like! Sky views observatory is a must visit when you're in Dubai
11. Remnants, Peep the sillhoute of the Malaysian skyline on the horizon, at Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
12. This is definitely a sign for you to try the best Shabu Shabu in town. Did you try the Japanese Shabu Shabu before?
13. The Magnificent Tian Tan Buddha, at Hong Kong
4 Facts about Tian Tan Buddha!🤩
1. The Big Buddha is the second largest bronze seated Buddha statue in the world.
2. He faces North towards Beijing.
3. He is 34 Metres tall.
4. You need to climb a whopping 268 steps to get up close to this magnificent statue
14. The largest sitting Buddha in Thailand with more than 90m height. Also known as Phra Buddha Maha Nawamin. Are you in Thailand or are you planning a trip to Thailand?
15. Happiness is holding tickets that say Sidemen , Bali. Is Bali On your 2022 bucket list
Sidemen Valley is one of Bali’s secret spots where you’ll find many hidden gems but not so many tourists. Other than gorgeous rice fields and agricultural crops, you’ll also find here colourful markets, traditional weaving techniques and a sense of community and family that we haven’t found elsewhere
16. Kuala Lumpur city euphoria
17. This is why you should visit the beautiful island Koh Phi Phi in Thailand
18. All you need is to take your family to Dubai
5 places to visit in Dubai with kids:
📍Dubai butterfly garden🦋
📍Dubai Aquarium& Underwater Zoo 🐟
📍The green planet Dubai☘️
📍Dubai Safari Park🐪
📍Dubai Glow garden
19. A day kajaking at Philippines
20. The world of Nintendo has been brought to life. Are you hitting up Nintendo world?
21. Left a piece of my heart back in Singapore, When do you plan on visiting Singapore?
From @voyagefox_ TT
22. Save 8 of the best spots in Bali for your next trip
1. Gili Air for amazing underwater sculptures
2. Gili T for snorkeling with for turtles
3. Nyang Nyang beach for sunset
4. Sumberkima for kajaking/fun activities
5. Diamond beach in Nusa Penida
6. La plancha for morning/sunset walks
7. Lembongan, Jungut Baku
8. Impossible beach Uluwatu all day!
23. Must-Visit Cafe in Seongsu, at Angmusae Cafe in Seoul
Seongsu is undoubtedly one of the hottest areas in Seoul, with hidden hipster cafes, restaurants, and stores. One popular cafe in the hipster neighbourhood would be Seoul Angmusae (서울앵무새), easily identified by its bright coloured wall. You can easily spot Seoul Angmusae thanks to its brightly coloured wall, which is also a popular photo spot on social media
24. Would you dare to try this canopy walk? At Mt.Taraw El Nido
I was super scared couldn’t dare looking down at the what was beneath me. This canopy walk leads you towards the Taraw Cliff in El Nido, it was good fun and the views of Bacuit Bay were well worth it!
25. Things to pack when moving to Japan. What else would you take with you?
26. Hi, hey, hello Penang
27. Explore with us the newly recognized world wonder in Vietnam “Ha Long Bay
28. The City of Future, Dubai
29. A must visit places in Thailand. Is Thailand On your 2022 bucket list?
5 Places you shouldn’t miss when you visit Thailand:
1. Khao Sok Nationalpark
2. Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi
3. Koh Phangan
4. Pi Leh Lagoon, Koh Phi Phi
5. Koh Tao
30. Dubai is the only place where the sky is not the limit, at Shangri-La Dubai