1. The mysterious pink dragon temple, at Wat Sam Phran
Little is known about the striking Wat Samp Phran temple located 40km West of Bankok, including what year it was built and by whom. For a real taste of adventure, enter through the foot of the dragon and end up at the dragons mouth at the top of the tower for some panoramic views.
2. Foggy Perth Hills, This so beautiful.
3. Step out 40m above the Southern Ocean
4. Karijini, so unique
5. The sheer scale of the mountain range throughout the Cordillera Huayhuash in Peru is breath taking
With a length of 130 km and elevations as high as 5,490m, tracking this hike is not for the faint of heart.
6. Good morning world, from Sydney
7. The ultimate star gazing experience, at The summit of Manuna Kea on the big island of Hawaii' USA
8. This is perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing lake we've ever seen!
Nicknamed Watermelon Avenue for obvious reasons, Lake MacDonnell is a beautiful and naturally pink salt lake located in South Australia's outback. Its pastel pink colour derives from a salt loving algae called dunaliella salina and a bacteria called halo-bacteria that emits a red pigment into the water.
9. Tell us you’re from Australia without telling us you’re from Australia
10. Magical nights at Uluṟu
11. Located in the Algarve region of Portugal, Marinha Beach, Lagoa is regarded as one of the top 10 beaches in all of Europe.
12. Just here falling in love with Positano on the Amalfi Coast
13. Never a bad angle of the Opera House, at Sydney
14. The colourful buildings lining Nyhavn harbour
Located in the city of Copenhagen, Denmark, the 17th and early 18th century townhouses are home to many restaurants, cafes and bars.
15. out of this world, Utah is simply amazing
16. The pillars of the earth, at The Bassalt Rock Canyon Columns
The Bassalt Rock Canyon Columns which form the Jökuldalur Valley in East Iceland are giving us major Game of Thrones vibes and we are here for it! This natural phenomenon occurs when basaltic lava flows and gradually cools down, forming a cluster of hexagon shaped columns.
17. Paris living up to it's reputation, at Montmarte, Paris
18. Jervis Bay is one of the few places in Australia where you can witness the incredible natural phenomena known as bioluminescence.
Certain conditions (usually an algae bloom of plankton) create large amounts of bioluminescence (also known as Sea Sparkle) in the water which will glow when disturbed by a wave or a splash in the water
19. 15sec of pure happiness, meet this cool fella
20. A road trip full of colours through Adelaide Hills
Don't forget to visit Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens when traveling through the south West. Full of colours in the fall and winter, the sight must not be missed!
21. Just a photo of one of the Lucky Bay residents
22. Drink it in, at Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
23. Lauterbrunnen or heaven? Heaven no one can tell me otherwise
24. A magical place, at The Willandra Lakes Region
The Willandra Lakes Region is a traditional meeting place of the Muthi Muthi, Nyriampaar and Barkinji Aboriginal tribes. As a heritage site in the far west region on NSW, Lake Mungo holds many untold stories.
25. When Kenya's outback is so iconic that it doesn't need a caption!
26. Wallaman Falls, this one is the highest single-drop fall in Australia and definitely worth a visit
27. Just when you think you’ve seen the best of WA there’s always something else to explore, at Shark Bay
28. Just Gold Coast things
29. Considered hiking in Victoria Australia?
Well then make sure you add Mt Stirling Summit Loop Track to your list! With only a 12km busk walk through Alphine National Park the view from the summit is a once in a life time experience.
30. A perfect morning for a surf on Queensland's Gold Coast