1. Ålesund covered in snow. The prettiest town I've visited in Norway, miss Ålesund
2. Soløyvatnet in Bodø
3. Would you live in this fishing village in Lofoten?
4. 5 billion star accommodation
5. A real viking from Norway
P/s: Norwegians will do this on lunch hour then return back to work like nothing happened.
6. Another place you have to put on your bucket list. Who would you visit Torsketunga in Henningsvæ with?
7. Base jumping in Loen. Would you do this?
From @espenfadnes and @amberforte_
8. Camping in the backyard of Norway
9. Cruise ship docked in Olden, Norway
10. Evening bliss in Lofoten
11. Flying through a fish rack to the top of Reinebringen
12. Good morning from the Eagle Nest Eco Lodge in Norway.
Who would you stay with here?
13. Henningsvær, the “Venice of Lofoten”. Is this place on your bucket list?
- a cozy, little traditional fishing village in Northern Norway that offers stunning views, a cultural haven & a base for great adventure
14. If you haven’t already, add Lofoten to your 2023 bucket list
15. Norwegian summer. Are you looking forward to the upcoming season?
16. Perfect Easter weather in Lofoten
17. Roadtrip between the majestic mountains of Norway
18. Save this video for a future trip! Here are five places that we recommend you to visit in Norway
2. Storvatnet Viewpoint
19. Soak in this wood-fired hot tub at the beautiful Jølstraholmen
20. Some Norwegian magic
21. Springtime in Norway!
22. Sunset spotting from Senja Island
23. The arctic winter is really something special
24. The beautiful Trollstigen waterfall in Norway
25. The free fall of the 145 meter tall Vøringsfossen
26. The land where the sun doesn’t rise!
This is Svalbard, a Norwegian archipelago in the arctic circle that gets no sunlight for 4 months a year.
In the dark season, which is when we visited, the sun is approaching the horizon every day but still doesn’t quite get above it. It’s a truly surreal experience but an incredible one for sure! Eventually, after four months of darkness, the town of Longyearbyen throws a celebration when daylight finally hits.
27. The Marble Castle in Norway
(Remember to take off your shoes to not damage the marble stones!)
28. The Northern Lights putting on a show
29. Toilet with a view by Skjervsfossen in Voss
30. Wait for the view inside. Who would you visit Hvilepust in Krøderfjorden with?