1. What island can you find these views? We’ll give you a hint, it starts with a ‘K’
2. Ever caught a sunrise on Hawaii Island? If so, where and when?
3. Maui no ka ʻoi. There’s a reason Maui is the best,
Do you agree?
4. Hawaii is full of amazing waterfalls, Which one is your fav?
5. Do you love mountain or ocean views best?
6. Beautiful moments like these
7. Don’t mind me, I’m just passing through
8. Who would you love to enjoy this sunset with?
9. That feeling when an adventure is on the horizon.
Is that Diamond Head or Koko Head?
10. Unreal moments in Hawaii, These are moments that I will cherish forever
11. Here are 5 must-dos in Waikiki, What would you add to this list?
12. Who was at the Kaneohe Bay Air Show
this past weekend?
From @usnavyblueangels @808viral
13. The best north shore eats part 1
*NOTE: i spelt paalaa kai wrong this is what happens when you edit 30 min before you post
i don’t drive up north as much as i would like to well because of rising gas prices, so i recently took a trip to check out some great places and thought i’d share where i ate!
whenever i drive up north, i always eat the exact same places but i definitely want to branch out and try more places!
so lmk where your favorite north shore eats are so i can feature them in the next video
14. Not in Hawaii, but too epic not to share, This captured the famous Scrippshenge event this past week. This sunset alignment happens only twice a year in La Jolla, California
15. What’s your favorite thing to do in Hawaii?
16. May your weekend be filled with aloha
17. What’s your favorite ABC stores location?
18. Could watch this on repeat all day. Where’s your favorite place to get away to?
19. Rainbow Tower views, breathtaking!
From @pockethawaii @simplypinayinusa
20. Ever watched the sunset in Kauai?
21. Days like these, Tag someone you’d love to be walking here with. So blue and wonderful
22. Have you explore Kauai’s Na Pali coast?
23. Anyone else know the feeling of trying to catch the sunset at Tantalus Lookout? But, it’s still worth it!
24. It’s time for your next adventure. Where to next?
25. Is it whale season yet? Ever been whale watching in Hawaii?
The whales start returning to Hawaii around the fall months, and sightings can begin as early as October or November! Whale season officially runs from about December 15 – May 15. While it’s still possible to have whale sightings until the summer, most activity can be witnessed from January through March.
26. Aloha Friday
27. Take a look at there foil surfing in Maui, Hawaii
Foil surfing is the activity of riding a surfboard which has a hydrofoil attached to the board instead of a fin. If you'd like to try this unique activity, Maui is a great place to experience it with its beautiful beaches and stunning landscapes
From @oliviarjenkins @annie__starr
28. Ever hiked Koko Crater? Do you know this feeling?
29. Aloha Kakahiaka (good morning) from Oahu’s leeward side, at Disney Aulani
30. Towering over the island of Maui and visible from just about any point, Haleakala Crater is a force of nature in every sense
Have you been for sunrise or sunset?
At 10,023 feet above sea level, this dormant volcano is the stage for a breathtaking range of landscapes—and skyscapes. Haleakala means "house of the sun" in Hawaiian, and legend goes that the demigod Maui lassoed the sun from its journey across the sky as he stood on the volcano’s summit, slowing its descent to make the day last longer.