1. Enjoy a morning ride in this greeny Island again soon!
Pristine beaches, ancient temples, stunning waterfalls, world class surfing, rice fields... Countless are the reasons that make Bali a dream holiday destination. Wait no more.. book your flight, choose the best resort and enjoy the island!
2. Tag someone who you’d want to visit this waterfall together with at Banjar Kelod Kangin, Desa Beng, Gianyar
One of waterfalls in Bali tourist latest hits named Kanto Lampo Waterfall. Situated in Banjar Kelod Kangin, Beng village, Gianyar of Bali or about 30 kilometers from the center of Denpasar
The specialty of this one latest tourist attractions in Bali is black rocks that are jumbled. This causes water crashed into the rocks and generates splashes of water from all sides so as to produce fascinating beauty
3. Let this beautiful sunset heal your stress, at Bali, Indonesia
4. Take a selfie at Banana Fruit Stall in Paradise Island
While you are exploring this Paradise Island, you will see different kinds of bananas growing in gardens, people’s yard, jungle and around the island. You should try the different types of bananas such as milk bananas, shrimp bananas with red peels and ivory bananas that remain green as they ripen!
5. Catch the sunrise with this cutie dolphins at Lovina, Bali, Indonesia
6. Sending you a morning vibes from Bali to your home
7. Morning walk on this beautiful lush greenery nature trek at near Ibah Hotel, Ubud, Bali
Campuhan Ridge Walk is a free and easy nature trek popular for runners among visitors of Ubud area. You can walk and see the green nature on all sides or run together with your friends! The hike lets you enjoy cool, fresh air with its 9 km hill track
8. Watch out when climbing Mount Batur, the monkeys are there at Mount Batur, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Enjoy the magnificent sunrise from the top of the volcano. In the midnight around 3.30AM - 4.00 AM, you need to begin your climb to Mount Batur. It will take around 2 - 2.5 hours to arrive at summit crater, where you will witness the amazing sunrise view.
From @hudsonodinson @amymarrah
9. Beautiful sunset when in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Are you a sunset person?
Ubud is in many ways Bali's cultural heart. It's in the cool mountains, just an hour's drive north of the airport. This traditional country town is home to one of Bali's royal families. You can even visit the majestic palace in the centre of town. Ubud is also well known as a flourishing crafts centre and beautiful rice fields.
10. One of the cleanest village in the world at Penglipuran Village, Bali, Indonesia
11. Take a time to admire this thousand steps of Temple at Pura Lempuyang Luhur, Karangasem, Bali
Lempuyang Temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur is one of Bali’s 9 key directional temples which is located at the summit of Belibis Hill at Karangasem Regency. If you are from Kuta or Seminyak Area, it's about 2.5 - 3 hours get here.
This temple is also known as “ The Temple of Thousands Steps “ , because you will walk more than 1,700 steps to the top of the temple. However, it's totally worth it for your photos.
12. Beautiful Bali, Indonesia
13. Artist Pokras Lampas has created his new work "UNITED WORLD" – the largest Indonesian calligraphy of 960 m2 in Bali. The project is made on the 9 rooftops of the villa complex with the support of the developer Alex Shtefan
The island unites people from all over the World – the composition "UNITED WORLD" is written in 6 languages – Indonesian (Dunia Bersatu), English (United World), Russian (Единый Мир), Ukrainian (Єдиний Світ), French (Monde Uni) and Chinese (联合世界), as well as in scripted compositions, the text of which is created using calligraphic elements from the world scripts – from the classical Eastern to the modern Western letterforms.
The goal of the project is to express the art of writing through the fusion of global cultures, traditions and the modern. Art is an eternal and peaceful way to express oneself, understandable in any language. The large-scale work "UNITED WORLD" symbolizes people of different religions, nationalities and countries, united by common values of peace and creation in harmony with nature and each other.
From @alexshtefan @pokraslampas
14. Dining with a view, anyone?
15. How can you not in love with beautiful Bali’s beach club and its food? At Jl Pantai Berawa, Canggu, Bali
Located in Canggu, Finns is still one of the best beach club in Bali. It is perfect to come here during evening time, watching as the sun sets during weekend and weekdays.
16. Beautiful view from the plane while you’ll be landing
17. Imagine yourself relax in this bamboo house, at Hideout Bamboo House, Selat, Karangasem, Bali
Hideout is completely unique eco stay, which is hidden in the middle of rice fields right under the mighty volcano Gunung Agung. Hideout was built and handcrafted in 2015 by the support of many local workers. All-bamboo house is situated at beautiful riverside among rice fields. Get off the grid and experience authentic life of Balinese village. There is fully equipped kitchen, free motorbike rental, spectacular garden and surroundings
This place is in walking distance from a resort where you can have a lovely dinner in the restaurant with unforgettable view to Gunung Agung. You can easily reach many traditional small shops / warung. This place is definitely worth to check out for in Bali with its unique nature experience and amazing bamboo architectural structure!
18. Your morning always be better if woke up in Bali
19. Can’t wait to exploring this beautiful island together
20. Uluwatu has its beautiful spot to see the sunset
21. Time to chasing waterfall to get its freshness again, at Baturiti, Tabanan, Bali
For you who like outdoor activity, try to visit Leke Leke waterfall. Leke leke means “Hard to Find”. This waterfall is located in the North of Bali. It has 15 minute walk down to the falls.
22. How to pamper yourself when in Bali
23. Who loves this Nasi Goreng and Chicken Satay with this kinda view? Raise your hand!
24. Swimming at the natural pool in Bali
25. Enjoy the holiday moment at Karangasem, Bali
26. Dive in and explore this incredible underwater sculpture in Gili again as soon, at Gili Meno
27. Have you meet this buddies while going to this famous beach? At Kelingking Secret Point at Nusa Penida Island
28. Morning vibes in Ubud. Share if you're missing this village at Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
29. Agree with this best in Bali?
30. Breakfast with this view? Of course yes!
Breakfast in Bali is always be favorite thing when in Bali. Experience it in a unique way, either floating breakfast or only just with a view of jungle/sea. Breakfast in Bali is also famous with its scrumptious food and tropical fruits.
31. The beach is calling you to back to Bali as soon at Melasti Beach, Ungasan, Bali
Need some beach theraphy? Why not visit this beautiful Melasti Beach , located at Ungasan, nearby Balicliff Beach. It has white sands and blue clear waters and sometimes there are religious ceremonies held here too. Have you been to Melasti Beach before?
32. Lol Social media vs reality at Blue Point, also known as Suluban Beach, Jalan Labuansait, Uluwatu, Bali
World-class thrilling waves meet jaw-dropping scenery at secluded surfers' paradise of Blue Point or also known as Suluban Beach. In Uluwatu, this is one of the best surfing spots in Bali especially for pro surfers. There are several eating facilities here like warungs serving Indonesian food and Single Fin which is a bar concept restaurant overlooking the Blue Point Beach which is located upstairs.
33. Tag someone you’d want to enjoy at this place with
Vacationing in Bali is more than just sun yourself on warm sand. This island holds unlimited charm which is rarely found elsewhere. So, while in Bali, set your eyes on unlimited new things and start uncovering new adventure! For your unbeatable holiday, consider staying at luxury accommodation to cycling in the air
34. Have you been missing this monkey forest?
A popular tourist attraction, Monkey Forest Ubud should be added to your Bali bucket list! You will see temples and of course lots of monkeys here! Please be careful when visiting as the monkeys are sometimes aggressive.