1. Sail into the beginning of your week with days like this, at Fraser Coast.
From @kyle_hunter & @haylsa
2. Some nights just takes time to grasp. This just happened! Unreal. I just wanted to dive into the ocean of clouds. Magical moments in Vesterålen, Norway
From @lundeimages @johnsine
3. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in Norway. Steigen in North of Norway is an undiscovered pearl that is one of Lofoten’s closest neighbors - have you heard about this place before?!
4. And this is how we do in Bowen, Queensland. An hour’s drive from Airlie Beach will have you soaking in these laid back tropical vibes in no time!
5. Waking up on top of the world at Bakkanosi, Nærøyfjorden in Norway
6. The epic landscape of Norway, Hiking at Preikestolen is something different
7. Just an another peaceful day at Refviksanden in Norway
8. Fantastic nature down the Rauma river in Åndalsnes, Møre og Romsdal
9. An adorable Koala couple at Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
10. Summer by Oldevatnet
11. Skageflå, Geiranger Fjord, it doesn’t get more than this
12. They say life is about the journey not the destination, but why not have both? This island can only access by plane, you can fly around Southern Great Barrier Reef
13. Look at this place, Summer in Lofoten is incredible
14. Grab your sunglasses, sunscreen, hats and fully charged phones and start imagining days like this at Queensland. While you count the days until you visit, dream about the private beaches, hidden coves, refreshing crystal-clear water and so much more all located off the coast of Yeppoon
15. Those amazing idyllic islands in Whitsundays, Queenland.
16. Dive deep with new friend at an island, at Lady Elliot Island
17. 28 ways to spend your day in Queensland, and so much more to explore in all of Queensland especially
18. These lucky guests experienced this curious Humpback Whale peeking out of the water to say hello. Their annual vacay has begun as we see whales migrate to warmer waters along the Queensland coastline from now through to November
19. We wouldn't mind lunch stops like this, at one of the most picturesque and accessible waterfalls in tropical North Queensland, Millaa Millaa Falls is incredibly gorgeous
20. Yes, we’d like a pool like this please, at Queensland. This all inclusive island resort leaves you wanting nothing… apart from maybe a longer holiday
21. We don't know about you, but we’d trade sandy highways any day of the week, at Great Beach Drive, in Cooloola Recreation Area, Great Sandy National Park
22. Geiranger summer vibe, how lovely view is this
23. When the boys went out for a day on the water in The Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia. How amazing whale watching tour is this
24. The beautiful farm Segestad with a view of Oppstrynsvatnet, you can see some chickens and cows from that farm
25. Summer vibes from Bowen, Queensland. An hour’s drive from Airlie Beach will have you soaking in these laid back tropical vibes in no time
26. Hiking in Finneskua, Northern Norway, who would you hike this amazing landscape with?
27. When was the last time you turned it down a notch & enjoyed a long, leisurely soak in a bathtub?
From @bigredvan_au, @alittleatlarge
28. These lil guys are very shy, the platypus at Eungulla National Park are honestly some of the most magical animals you'll ever have the honors of seeing