1. Best view from the top of Jumeirah Bali
2. A magical hour in Hong Kong
3. Visiting Seoul is a must
4. Beautiful shot of Japan at night
5. The star festival. Do you know the story behind Tanabata Festival?
Tanabata also known as the Star Festival is a Japanese festival originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively).
According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The date of Tanabata varies by region of the country, but the first festivities begin on 7 July of the Gregorian calendar. The celebration is held at various days between July and August
6. A beautiful winter wonderland. Are you a winter person?
7. With a height of 828m (2,717 ft), The Burj Khalifa is the tallest man-made structure and building since its topping out in 2009. It's 3 times the size of the Eiffel Tower and 2 times the size of the Empire State Building
8. Tokyo Tower. Are you planning to visit Tokyo this summer?
A symbol of Japan's post-war rebirth as a major economic power, Tokyo Tower was the country's tallest structure from its completion in 1958 until 2012 when it was surpassed by the Tokyo Skytree. In addition to being a popular tourist spot, Tokyo Tower serves as a broadcast antenna.
The tower's main deck at 150 meters is reached via elevator or a 600-step staircase (both paid). Thanks to the tower's central location, the observatory offers an interesting view of the city despite being only at a relatively moderate height. There are also some "lookdown windows" in the floor to stand on, a souvenir shop and a cafe
9. This view never gets old
10. At The Great Wall of China
11. Infinity pool goals, how amazing with this view at Dubai
12. Tag a Starbucks lover, here is a view from Starbucks in Jeju island
Starbucks in Korea is very popular, There are over 1,200 branches across the country. There are 7 of the most beautiful Starbucks designs in Korea and Jeju, this is one of them. Look at the architecture and the rainbow staircase which leads to a quirky, steampunk style café. Starbucks in Jeju have “Jeju exclusive” items, not available anywhere but on this island
13. Tbilisi streets through the eyes of the most talented
14. 100 flavors of ice cream from Baskin Robbins in Seoul
From brigittepatton TT
15. Streets of Seoul by night is aesthetic
16. Thailand with motorbike, around Kanchanaburi, Koh Chang, Mae Hong Son, Koh Phangan, Ban Rak Thai
17. Gorgeous night shot in Chongqing
18. The Temple of Dawn WatArun, Bangkok’s most iconic landmark
and one of the most beautiful temples in Thailand. The white temple is decorated with beautiful mosaics and shells, which make up thousands of floral patterns and the architecture is based on the representation of Mount Meru
The absolute best view of the Wat Arun for watching the sunset is just across the river at View Arun Restaurant. Thank you for the recommendation
19. Reminiscing the beautiful nights of Kyoto
20. beautiful shot of Chongqing, China
Interesting facts about Chongqing:
1-It is China's largest and fastest-growing city.
2-It is famous for its hot pots and river cruises.
3-Its Name Means Double Celebration.
4-The City Center Is on a Peninsula.
5-Chongqing Has Historical Sites
21. Things in Korea that just makes sense, how amazing
22. One of the only 6 Starbucks Reserve Roasteries in the world
Starbucks Reserve is a program by the international coffeehouse chain Starbucks. The program involves operation of worldwide roasteries; currently six are in operation. Also part of the program are 43 coffee bars preparing Starbucks Reserve products, what Starbucks considers its rarest and best-quality coffees, usually single-origin coffees. Some Starbucks Reserve coffee is also sold in about 1,500 of the chain's traditional outlets
23. Ubud is at the heart of Bali and there are a hundred fun things to do around the city, at Saraswati Temple
That being said, here are 5 things that we loved and that’ll give you a complete Balinese experience
24. Exploring Han river, Seoul
25. How many sunrises have you watched? At Bali
26. Exploring the night life in Seoul. When was the last time you visited Seoul?
Hongdae (lots of street performances dancers/singers)
Seoul City Tour Bus (bus ride around some of the most popular spots in Seoul like Namsan Tower & Han River)
27. Visiting Nusa Penida is a must
28. Things you'll only see in Japan. Tag someone who's traveling to Japan soon
Unique Things You Can Only See and Do In Japan:
1. Be astounded by the panoramic view of Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchiko.
2. Feast on authentic Udon or Ramen from Vending Machines.
3. Visit a museum dedicated to cup noodles.
4. Have a mochi feast
5. Wear Yukatas and Experience Tatami Living
29. Perfect Parking System in China
30. A breathtaking view, at Pileh Lagoon