1. Morning from tulip fields at Holland, Netherlands is something different from other places
2. Entering another world in Deep Dive Dubai, a new record-breaking pool that's considered the deepest and largest underwater attraction in the world
Deep Dive Dubai has just opened in July 2021, featuring a depth of 60 meters and 14 million liters of warm water. The attraction offers a variety of experiences for both novice and seasoned divers alike, such as scuba dives, freedives, diving courses, and workshops for all levels
3. White, pink and red tulip fields at Holland, Netherlands
4. Nature's most spectacular light at Lapland, Finland
5. Just the black cat and cat dad living the good life and dining out. Check out Simon the cat's good table manners
Simon doesn't just enjoy a fine meal—but also loves to kayak, swim, rock climb, and hike with cat dad Josh. The travel duo has explored incredible locations in the United States and shows us what it means to truly live life to the fullest.
From @jjyosh @backpackingkitty
6. Absolutely in love with Deià at Mallorca, it's a beautiful day
7. This sunny day in Göcek, Turkey can't get any more picturesque
If you haven't heard of this destination in Turkey yet, bookmark this to keep tabs on this gem. A great place for a Turkey holiday, Göcek is a tranquil resort town and yacht hotspot. It offers superb vistas of the sea and mountains, as well as sought-after stays, dining destinations, and a wide selection of shops.
8. Beautiful blue Aurora Borealis in Lapland
9. This architectural had us daydreaming of serene moments amidst verdant forests, at Garvan Woodland Gardens, Arkansas, USA
Located in Arkansas, the Anthony Chapel is a majestic 160-seat sanctuary set on a hillside overlooking Lake Hamilton. It's found within Garvan Woodland Gardens, a 210-acre botanical garden that offers beautiful landscapes and photo-worthy opportunities.
10. Vanlife travel style with kid, look how happy they are
11. A beautiful day in Busan aboard the Haeundae Sky Capsule. This slow and intimate ride offers access to Busan's stunning coastline, which you and your loved ones can enjoy
Situated 10 meters up in the air, the Haeundae Sky Capsule offers 80 sky capsules available in the colors yellow, blue, red, and green. Each capsule accommodates 2-4 people and travels at 5km/h on a 2-kilometer path, making it perfect for romantic dates or quality time with loved ones
12. Walking in a wonderland in Puga Valley
Nestled in the south-eastern area of Ladakh, this sublime destination also forms a part of the Himalayan geothermal belt. Touring around Ladakh will show you an awe-inspiring world with varying topographies and sceneries. With high plains, deep valleys, and unimaginable terrains, Ladakh is truly one of the most spectacular regions in India.
13. Straight tulip fields only at Holland, Netherlands. Witnessing millions of tulips blooming is truly a spectacle
14. Magical mornings in Cappadocia. Fairytale-like, surreal, and mesmerizing are just some ways to describe this sought-after region and it's easy to see why
When in Cappadocia, some must-do's include staying in a cave hotel, experiencing a hot air balloon ride, and bringing comfortable shoes so you can explore the area to your heart's content
15. Beautiful day at Palma De Mallorca, Spain. Hope your September will be amazing
16. A winter's tale. This footage shows the Touristic Eastern Express making its way amidst a dreamy, snowy landscape
A scenic passenger train, the Touristic Eastern Express travels from the capital Ankara to the eastern Kars province. It has a capacity of 120 people and consists of 9 wagons—2 for service, 1 for dining, and 6 for beds.
17. Jumping into the weekend like. A stunning vacation spot in northern Italy, Lake Garda is a fabulous destination
Lake Garda is a fabulous destination for fun activities like swimming, windsurfing, sailing, and even jumping from this trampoline! For those who aren’t adrenaline junkies, it’s also a great place for sightseeing, dining, and simply basking in beautiful surroundings
18. The sun go through those beautiful tulip flower at Holland, Netherlands
19. Diving into the deep end at Cetina River Spring, Croatia
Did you know that water here is very cold and has a depth that reaches at least 155 meters? Resembling an eye due to its varied shades of blue, the Cetina River Spring is absolutely breathtaking from this overhead perspective. With its unique appearance, it’s one of the coolest and most unique destinations to visit in Croatia
From @everchanginghorizon @jess.wandering
20. Does this make you want to plan a trip to the Netherlands?
21. Moments to live for, Shout throughout Byron Bay and Whitsundays, Australia
These snippets in Australia are making us daydream of traveling as freely as before .Boasting a long sun-soaked coastline, Australia is a paradise for nature lovers and thalassophiles. May it be sunbathing, swimming, surfing, or snorkeling that you seek, you'll be spoiled for choice in its many tropical hideaways.
22. Snow and Aurora Borealis, how beautiful is this, at Lapland, Finland
23. The Moon Family inspires many with their incredible family adventures outdoors
24. Finding a flow state high above the clouds in Maui, Hawaii
Remember that there are so many more beautiful memories to make, kind people to meet, and incredible things to look forward to—just hang in there. We'd like to take this moment to ask the BD community: how are you? What's the situation like where you are and what's giving you joy these days?
From @babiced @mvrckmnro
25. Will be here after everything is back again, enjoy tulip field in person is something amazing
26. The aurora light is shine and beautiful, at Lapland, Finland
27. Enjoy the flower, spending time in nature allows you to be present and focus on what matters the most
28. The most traditional ways to go Aurora spotting include snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, or snowmobiling
29. Campervan and van life dreams, Check out their cozy home-on-wheels driving through Montana, USA
Besides waking up in amazing places, simplifying your life, and strengthening your bond with your companions, the campervan lifestyle has a lot of benefits for those who want to break free from the ordinary routine. At the same time, it takes a lot of preparation, problem-solving skills, and street smarts that will surely build your character.
30. Take my kid travel around, enjoy the nature life
31. Catching some noodles in Hirobun, a laid-back riverside restaurant in Kyoto’s Kurama and Kibune district
If you're up for a gastronomic Japan trip, bookmark this. "What you see here is Nagashi Somen, which is a special way of serving thin white noodles. The noodles travel down a sliced bamboo pipe with flowing cold water. You then have to catch the noodles with chopsticks before they pass by you or are snatched up by someone else. There is also a cold dipping sauce that you dunk them in before eating (as seen performed immaculately by Kate). Lastly, when the red noodles come out it means your time is over."
If you’re worrying about hygiene, don’t fret: the bamboo is changed every batch, the leftover noodles will not be recycled, and the staff assigns one flume per group—which means you will only be sharing your flume among your company. To note, this was shot in 2019
32. Endless tulip flower field in a foggy morning
33. How beautiful is this aurora light is? At Lapland, Finland
34. Under the snow, is a reflex of the blue aurora light
35. Tulip field with colorful from above, at Holland, Netherlands
36. Adventures outdoors with my kid and family, enjoy the snowy view on top of the mountain
37. A beautiful day to enjoy the beach and the blue at Caló des Moro,Mallorca, Spain
38. A beautiful day at Port de Sóller and Sóller, Mallorca, Spain
39. Spending the morning at here to enjoy the blue small beach, at Caló des Moro, Mallorca, Spain
40. From mountains to the lake, family time is a lovely time
41. Enjoy sunset with kid, vanlife is amazing
42. The endless beautiful aurora light at Lapland, Finland
43. The most picturesque daily commute located in Mürren, a Swiss mountain village at the foot of the Schilthorn peak
A fun fact about Mürren is that it's car-free and can only be reached by train or a cableway, making it an ideal destination for hikers, families, and anyone seeking tranquility and respite in the Alps
From @life_of_fab27 and @swissxplorers_
44. Cliff jumping in Arizona spells a whole lot of summer fun
When exploring this state in the summertime, you must pay a visit to one of its many picture-perfect creeks. Whether you want to cool off, immerse in the sounds of water flowing and birds chirping, or feel the warm summer breeze, Arizona is brimming with natural creeks that offer the perfect setting. Tag your friends along and have some fun
45. Basking in cave diving bliss in this pristine corner in Tulum
Besides its amazing white sand beaches and luxurious stays, the sought-after town also features natural wonders that are perfect for cave diving, snorkeling, and scuba diving
"Cave diving brings a different level of peace and presence. In just my first few dives, I’ve been able to find a level of stillness that’s taken me years in meditation."
Being great at cave diving requires countless hours of discipline, bravery, and perseverance. Once mastered, you'll be surprised by the level of focus and mindfulness you can achieve.
46. This spine-tingling trail is just the kind of footage that makes our hands sweat at Yosemite National Park, California, US
While Yosemite National Park is popularly known for its waterfalls, it beholds mysterious valleys and a vast wilderness area for the curious adventurer. Where you're camping, hiking, or backpacking, there are always nooks and corners that offer unique perspectives
47. Paragliding pilots shows us her unbelievable view taken during the Paragliding World Cup 2021 in Kopaonik, Serbia
Whether you want to know how it feels like to fly, or if you want to enjoy Kopaonik's lush landscapes from a bird's eye perspective, paragliding is the way to go! All throughout the year, the mountain range offers ideal locations with suitable conditions from where paragliders can take off and fly. Whether you're a beginner or an export, you'll surely enjoy paragliding here
48. The Glarnerland views are making us dream of a relaxing and nature-filled Switzerland getaway
Though not as popular as its other counterparts, Glanerland is a gem that you won't regret visiting. Whether you're looking for picturesque hiking paths, scenic biking trails, or fun family excursions, Glanerland has so much to offer, especially for those seeking a beautiful and down-to-earth vacation.
49. Taking a breath of fresh air in this invigorating corner nestled in Bali
Besides lush rice fields, mesmerizing beaches, and hip locales, the Indonesian province also features stunning waterfalls that provide a fresh escape
The Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall is home to four stunning and diverse waterfalls that are each worth visiting. If you plan to explore this place, allot a couple of hours so you can take a dip and immerse in the verdant surroundings
The best way to get here is to rent a scooter or hire a private car and driver, which you can book online. The travel time is about a 60-90 minute drive from Ubud
50. This seaside corner in Portofino, Italy is currently the summer setting we're all daydreaming about
A paradise by the sea, Portofino is an exquisite town where sailing, diving, hiking, and exploring the coastline are favorite pastimes. Its tranquil harbor is home to sailboats and luxury vessels, while its shore is awash with quaint fisherman houses, laid-back cafés, and stylish bars. A sunny escape here will surely enthrall even the most discerning travelers