1. Island hopping around Greece by ferry is the perfect way to mix it up, spending 3-4 days in each. From Santorini you can easily get to Mykonos, Milos, Paros, Naxos as well as Crete within a few hours. Who is travelling to Greece this year?
2. The Amalfi Coast and those ever so fabulous oranges and lemons at Italy
3. The ever so beautifully quaint Brugge on one warm summer’s evening
4. The ever so lovely Honfleur, in Normandy, France. Lined with 16th and 18th century townhouses
5. After exploring Rome all day there’s nothing better than enjoying dinner as the sun sets, and soaking up the vibes of this amazing city
6. A little slice of the English countryside, at The Cotswolds
7. That magnificent skyline over Paris taken from the Pantheon
8. Summer colours via Altea, Spain
9. What a show! To celebrate the Olympic Games being held in Paris in 2024, yesterday there was a spectacular flyover
10. A lovely summer’s day in Stockholm. Known as “Venice of the north,” did you know Stockholm is made up of 14 islands and more than 50 bridges?
11. Now lunch in Rome wouldn’t be all that bad in the hip Trastevere. What do you think? One of the best spots to go for an evening drink and meal when in Rome
12. Midweek wanderlust goals. Who else wouldn’t mind having a lazy weekend here? At Venice, Italy
14. The ever so quaint Brugge, Belgium
15. Mornings are so much better when you wake up to views like this, at Positano Italy
16. You just can’t beat that warm summer glow in Santorini. For the best sunset views head to Oia for that spectacular sunset
17. Gorgeous Paris on one hot balmy summer’s evening
18. The Spectacular Milan Duoma. One of the most impressive structures in Milan
construction began around 1386. Did you know it has the most statues in the world? In total you’ll find 3,400 statues, 135 gargoyles and 700 figures that decorate Milan Duomo. Make sure you head to the rooftop to fully appreciate this magnificent architecture
19. Wonderful flowers at Paros Island - Greece
20. Greek summer colours via Karpathos, Greece
21. One magnificent sunset in Henningsvær, Northern Norway overlooking the stunning Lofoten islands. Simply stunning
22. Beautiful Porto, Portugal and those gorgeous facades
23. Fabulous Lake Como, Italy. Hooray to the weekend
24. Legend has it if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will make it back to Rome one day. What would you wish for right now?
25. One beautiful evening in Utrecht, Netherlands
26. Beautiful stunning Santorini. Who else managed to get to Greece over fall?
27. The spectacular Palace of Versailles. Just over an hour from Paris, is definitely worth exploring when in the region
28. Lunch with a view in beautiful Perast, Montenegro. Cheers everyone
29. Pitigliano, one of the most prettiest villages in Tuscany. Known as the "little Jerusalem" it’s located between Florence and Rome. Perched atop a volcanic tufa ridge it’s a perfect village to explore when in the region
30. Sending everyone a bucketload of summer Greek vibes via Mykonos
31. Seeing double. Gorgeous Kolona Beach in Kythnos, the most famous double beach in Greece
32. Into the deep Blue Hole. Located in southern Croatia, near Imotski this spectacular sinkhole is more than 150m deep, possibly formed by the collapse of an enormous cave