1. To soak in the tub or swim in the infinity pool?
Take in these superb city views at Marina Bay Sands! Whether you're relaxing in their tub or swimming in their iconic pool, you'll surely immerse in unparalleled views of Singapore
2. In a summer state of mind? Watch this recap at Nihi Sumba! Here you'll see what the hotel meant when they said: "This is not an escape from everyday life. It is the return to a life well-lived."
3. Did you know there's a town called Tequila, Mexico?
Come spend a night sleeping in a giant tequila barrel at the Matices Hotel de Barricas! Get to know the true spirit of this all-time favorite drink
4. A video you can feel. Did this mentally transport you to your last beach trip? Chase the high at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in St. Lucia
5. Soak in this wood-fired hut tub, Next to the river Jølstra, you will find the beautiful Jølstraholmen
Have the most memorable vacation as you stay in this top-class accommodation, surrounded by activities and beautiful scenery. How dreamy is this? Would you stay here?
6. Name a dreamier bathroom, we’ll wait, at Uh May, Mexico
Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the jungle of Tulum, you can enjoy nature at its best. All premises are lit exclusively by candlelight, creating a natural ambiance for a relaxing retreat or a romantic getaway.
There are 48 beautiful villas here, a contemporary art gallery, a House of Ancestral Medicine, a spa and wellness center, a fashion boutique, a beauty sanctuary, a beach club, and three restaurants (Mexican, Japanese, and farm-to-table) that offer the most elevated gastronomic experiences in Tulum
7. Have you stayed in Palawan, Philippines?
8. Where the night's always young, at Greece
swims in Port Royal Villas & Spa's gorgeous pool and left us all wanting to do just the same
On the sun-blessed Greek island of Rhodes lies this hotel that's a prime, waterfront location, and just around 30 km from the airport. 🇬🇷 Here you can just easily 'take-off and explore' the sugar-cubed architecture of ancient Lindos, the natural beauty of Seven Springs and the Valley of the Butterflies, the ancient monasteries, the UNESCO World Heritage medieval old town, and Tsampika/Agathi beaches.
On days that you want to stay in, relax and kick back on the hotel’s tranquil beach or lounge and bathe in the glorious sunshine by the impressive pool
9. Feel time stop as you unwind at Myconian Kyma Design Hotel. How creative is this couple?
Have glamorous front row seats to the thrill of Mykonos Town. The hotel also has a pool deck that's surrounded by shaded sunbeds, an outdoor lounge, and a fabulous bar that lives up to its reputation as a hotspot
Want a more private swim? Some of the white-washed vernacular, rooms and suites come with a private pool or Jacuzzi that almost eclipses the dazzling Aegean view
10. Enjoy the Italian dolce vita at Breakwater Como
11. How about a roll-out bed to guarantee a good morning? At New York, USA
Evergreen Cabins has a collection of unique and luxurious cabin rentals in the Adirondacks.
This 2-level A-frame we're featuring today has the perfect bed for you to sleep under the stars. It can sleep up to 4 guests who would have an abundance of windows with stunning nature views. Outside the cabin are a grill, outdoor shower, picnic table, and a firepit for you to enjoy.
Whichever season you choose to go, a spectacular time awaits
12. Wouldn't mind getting lost in this dreamy beachfront escape, at Wyndham Alltra Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
13. Yearning for this Côte d’Azur view? We felt at peace just by watching!
The French Riviera is known for its seaside resorts, yachts, the rich and famous, Romanesque & medieval architecture, and wine. It's also famous for glamorous beach resorts such as Saint-Tropez and Cannes, and the independent microstate of Monaco.
A health retreat in the 18th century, the area later attracted aristocrats, artists, and the 1960s "jet set." Today it’s an established holiday destination, with paths connecting many coastal villages and towns.
Have you been here before? Are you also dreaming of building a private house here?
14. Playing musical chairs for the first day of summer at Anguilla
These endless rows of beach and pool loungers are pretty inviting. The perfect spot to read a book, take a dip, and enjoy a bite while soaking up the sun in Anguilla
From @auroraanguilla vs @lizzymcole
15. Don't blink, Here's 5 seconds of bliss from Koh Phangan, Thailand
Anantara Rasananda is hailed as one of the top resorts in Thailand for a reason. 🇹🇭 Here, barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views and island voyages
16. Want to experience an elevated treehouse dining on your stay in the Mayan jungle? Welcome to Kin Toh, Tulum, Mexico
Welcome to Kin Toh, one of the most unique restaurants in the world.
Enjoy the Mayan-Mexican haute cuisine that will delight both your palate and your spirits during your stay.
17. Experience aristocratic rural life at Castello di Casole
This 10th-century estate is a timeless refuge in the Tuscan countryside and is surrounded by rolling hills and vineyards
Spread across 4,200 acres, it's the perfect place to experience the wonders of rural Italy. While away the hours visiting local farms, spotting wildlife, or hunting for rare truffles. Then retreat to a world of comfort, elegance, and world-class dining
18. Take a deep breath and savor this little slice of heaven at the heart of the Amalfi Coast
Welcoming you to Casa Angelina, where you can expect barefoot luxury and top-level gastronomy
This 42-room hotel serves as a sanctuary for travelers seeking an impeccable stay in Italy. Did watching this invite you to come for a visit?
19. Dreaming of the crystal blue waters of Positano? Tub view at Villa Treville will surely leave you wanting
This boutique hideaway is set within a cliffside estate on the Amalfi Coast. It's comprised of five villas directly facing Positano, surrounded by lush gardens and secluded terraces
20. Close enough to your definition of heaven? We shows us heavenly tropical views at Koh Samui
Come and discover Thailand's laidback island life. 🇹🇭 Here, you can spend your days exploring pristine sandy beaches, lounge by the infinity pool with a cool drink, or relax on your private deck overlooking the idyllic Gulf of Siam
21. Following us to the eternal blues of the Maldives
The King Grand Overwater Villa at Waldorf Astoria is breathtakingly beautiful, don't you think?
There are so many things to explore here but we won't mind just staying in this private villa too. Imagine waking up to this deck and infinite ocean views
22. Want to stay in a hotel with a sandbar but can’t go to the Maldives?
The water here is so shallow that you can walk to the sandbar from the hotel. They also have beautiful pools, hammocks, paddleboards, and bicycles for our adventurous travelers
23. Unwind with the best ocean view in Jeju Island, South Korea. What do you think of this bathroom pampering situation at Aewol The Sunset Resort?
24. Who wants to elevate their stay in Thailand by going onboard a private longtail boat?
We explored Phuket and Krabi with 'Boat and Beyond' and made unforgettable memories
25. Jumping into paradise in 3..2..1
Have a peek at escape at Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. 🇲🇻 This is a premium stay where from your villa, you can run to the beach, surf, or jump into the lagoon from your overwater suite
26. Have you ever seen a Holm Oak pruned in the shape of an umbrella?
This gave us a peek at the lovely gardens of Villa del Balbianello. On your stay around Lake Como, we highly recommend visiting this 18th-century mansion that's open from mid-March to mid-November. This place has captivated thousands of travelers' hearts and we heard nothing but positive insights from you. Sharing this with everyone planning a trip to Italy
27. This week we're exploring the beautiful country of Mauritius
From @jerometraveller & @lizzymcole
29. Live in a real-life storybook, at Tozeur, Tunisia
Dar Tozeur is a gem in the heart of Tunisia boasting towering palm trees, beautiful sun terraces, a spectacular garden, and intricate architecture
It has a restaurant, 2 rooftops, 2 swimming pools, 3 open courtyards, and a gorgeous lounge. The terrace here offers a panoramic view of the town and as far as Shot el Jerid; what more can you ask for?
30. Isn't this the dreamiest garden? At Casa Toscana, Southwest Florida
Las Casa Toscana is a private Tuscan Estate nestled beautifully in the heart of Southwest Florida. It's surrounded by palms, beaches, and never-ending sunshine
What do you think of this 10-acre venue? Know that they offer both private bride and groom suites. Would you like to book this for your special event?
31. Dubbed as the 'lowest point on earth' but gives the most elevated experiences at Dead Sea, Jordan
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is situated on the edge of the famous salt lake and is a must-visit in Jordan
It's a brilliant ode to the hanging gardens of Babel, featuring a private sandy beach and a 5-star luxury spa that provides experiences infused with Dead Sea-rich minerals.
32. Imagine waiting for the sun to set with a book in hand and the glistening ocean, at Turkey
The hotel is known for being a wonderful setup for events in Turkey too! Whether you're planning an intimate celebration, event, or honeymoon, they will make sure you'll be taken care of. Would you like to swing with these views too?
33. Slide in and make waves at the world's largest waterpark in Dubai
Tip: Continue the adventure by staying at their 'Underwater Suite' which features huge floor-to-ceiling windows into a 65,000 marine animal aquarium. Float the evening away in your marble bathtub with views of the lagoon, and be mesmerized as sharks, rays, and fish glide right past your bed
34. Morning meditation in the heart of the Namibian desert
Zannier Hotels Sonop captures the restorative essence of the desert landscape with an astonishing infinity pool, where you relax or enjoy one of the most magical sunrises & sunsets
Set within 13,800 private acres of untouched Namibian desert wilderness, their lodges are constructed on top of granite boulders in authentic 1920’s British colonial style
35. Cape Town ft. the Airbnb of dreams. This stay is listed as "Magnificent Cliffton Retreat with Unparalleled Ocean Views"
It has a king-bed memory foam mattress, rain shower, soaking tub, indoor fireplace, retractable window wall, breakfast table with a beach view, bbq grill, sun lounger, and a pool. What more can you ask for?
36. The most relaxing & personalized wellness at Seychelles. In need of next-level sensory experience at a magical oceanfront location?