1. Camping in the mountains of Lofoten, Norway
2. Who would you like to go camping with in Norway?
3. Steindalsfossen in Kvam, Hardanger, one of the most popular waterfalls in Norway
The Steinsdalsfossen has a fall of 50m and is special because you can walk safe and dry behind it. The fall occured in 1699 when the river changed course
4. Hiking Slogen in Norway, sending good vibes to you
5. Who would you visit Norway with in 2022?
6. Lofoten Islands, where giant mountains meet the cloud and sea
7. Hiking Romsdalseggen in Åndalsnes
8. From 1-5, which of these places in Norway is your favorite?
9. Trollstigen, one of Norway’s most beautiful mountain roads
10. Incredible sunset in Lofoten, the burning sky
11. Who would you visit Trolltunga and enjoy the view with?
12. Who would you visit Fjellhaugvatn in Norway with?
13. Henningsvær in Lofoten. Is this the coolest soccer field in the world?
14. Svartisen Glacier, the second largest glacier in Norway, You’ll be provided with an ice axe, helmet, harness and an experienced guide
15. Friaren waterfall in Geiranger, Have you ever been to Norway?
16. This is how it’s like to be a fisherman in Norway
17. Tvindefossen in Norway
18. Epic jump at Tegningsfallet, Rendalen
19. Natural infinity pool in the Sunnmøre Alps, my kind of EU bucket list
20. Over the skies in Lofoten
21. Outdoor bathroom views, Can you name this fjord in Norway?
22. Soaring down a 700-meter long zipline over Vefsna River in Mosjøen, Norway. Who would you like to try this with?
23. Flydalsjuvet viewpoint in Geiranger
24. Norwegian summer. Who would you travel in Norway with in 2022?
25. Midnight walk in Norway
26. Cruising down the majestic Trollfjord in Lofoten, Norway
This is the perfect way to explore Lofoten and its hidden gems while, all from the comfort onboard the silent hybrid-electric boat
27. Beautiful sunrise at Preikestolen
Situated 604 meters above Lysefjorden, Preikestolen has been named one of the world’s most spectacular scenic viewpoints. It also has some of the most dramatic scenery that Fjord-Norway has to offer
28. Skiing down the mountains of Helgelandskysten
29. Lofoten Islands is just breathtaking
30. Amazing sea eagle catch, at Lofoten, Norway. One of the highlights is without a doubt when a sea eagle circles a few meters above your head
This is the eagle with the largest wingspan in the world (up to 2.65 meters). In Northern Norway you can go on tours and get the chance to meet sea eagles while also experiencing Norway’s scenic landscape
31. This is why you should travel to Norway this summer
32. The 945m tall Mardalsfossen in Norway
33. Kayaking in the fairytale-like Steigen in Norway