Switzerland is the country of soaring Alps and glaciers. It is so gorgeous that you might feel as though you have stumbled into a picture perfect postcard. Switzerland derives its beauty from the snow-clad mountain peaks, shimmering lakes, quaint villages and dense Alpine forests. Switzerland shares a common border with France, Germany, Italy and Austria, which adds a multicultural sophistication to this fairytale beauty. No wonder, this European gem dazzle travelers with its jaw-dropping scenery and cultural delights. With so many spectacular destinations, cities and towns, it is hard to point out the most beautiful places in Switzerland. However, we have tried our best to do that for you.
1. This year the winter is coming back early
2. Around Obersee Näfels
3. Lovely countryside road Berner Oberland
4. Hi there hooman, how are ya
5. Fall in Love, Ernen, Valais, Wallis
6. Crazy capers weather in Graubünden
7. Good Morning from Switzerland
8. Flying above the waterfall in Foroglio
From @Ascona_Locarno & @TicinoTurismo
9. Beautiful view from Stanserhorn on the lake of 4 cantons
10. The Glacier Express in Switzerland is a one of a kind train ride with views like no other
12. Who wants to live in these picturesque rustic houses in Ticino?
13. Night falls at Fribourg Schweiz
14. Strolling by the River Rhine in Basel
15. You can almost hear the soft sound of the water trickling by...
16. When the magnificent warm tones of autumn tint Switzerland’s natural landscapes...
17. Gold, orange, red, green, blue, grey... the Valais mountains
18. Autumn is the perfect season in which to enjoy a stroll through the streets of Lausanne
19. An autumn stroll through the vineyards?
20. Would you dare to dive into this mountain lake in the autumn?
21. Is it a painting? On the contrary, this autumnal landscape is entirely real! Lauterbrunnen
22. A new week has come to an end with the sun setting over the city of Bern
23. The village of Morcote in Switzerland
24. Light and shadow at play: here’s what you can expect to see on a magnificent, colourful autumn walk in the Alpstein
From to @benjaminsavary
25. A romantic, atmospheric sky under which to enjoy a beautiful walk through the vineyards of Lavaux
26. Through the Swiss Alps and discover beautiful sights. Furka Pass
27. Switzerland’s autumn in all its splendour! The beauty of the Matterhorn
29. Mountain layers wherever you look as a transition from autumn to winter
30. Sunset or sunrise? Either way, the view overlooking Lake Lucerne is absolutely spectacular