Bali is a budget backpacker paradise. It’s one of the most popular destinations in Indonesia and a hub for travelers, yoga lovers, honeymooners, and digital nomads alike.
Not only does it cater to the budget-savvy vagabond, but the island offers plenty of options for the more affluent traveler as well.
While visiting Bali has become cliched these days with some many people trying to find their “Eat, Pray, Love” experience and chill out at some expensive yoga retreat, I still find the island to be beautiful, budget friendly, and full of things to do. The countryside is beautiful, the beaches (outside of Kuta) are picture perfect, there is great hiking, friendly locals, world-class dining, and it’s inexpensive.
1. Uluwatu is a place in South Bali which has a lot of hiding and beautiful beaches
2. Bingin Beach, Bali
3. Nusa Lembongan Island
4. Villa Mana Canggu
5. The perfect place to enjoy close to the nature
6. Need wedding inspiration in Bali?
7. Blue Lagoon Avia Villas - Ceningan Island
8. The beauty of nature Tukad Cepung area, Tembuku
9. Melasti Beach
10. Another beauty you should visit whilst traveling in Bali soon
11. Tembeling - Nusa Penida
12. Lempuyang Temple, Belibis Hill, Karangasem
13. Morning at Canggu, Bali
14. I enjoyed the view
15. Nusa Penida, Bali
16. The wide misty valley just next to you - Pramana Watu Kurung Resort
17. The Kayon Resort Ubud
18. Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
19. Own Villa Bali - experience this beautiful place
21. A heavenly view from Bulgari Resort Private Beach, Uluwatu
22. Enjoying morning vibe over Sanur Beach
23. Having a relaxing sunset time like this is all we need while in Bali
24. Surreal scenery while exploring Sekumpul Waterfall
25. You find these funicular railways
26. Can you feel the breeze of the ocean, Nusa Ceningan
27. Need a break from hectic life? Mount Batur an amazing place you need to visit
28. Don’t skip a nice tropical pool day when you’re in Bali, Nusa Lembongan
29. Come to Lovina Beach and get a little closer to these wonderful dolphins
30. We all need a little beach therapy
31. Craving for this greenery landscape as our pool view